Does Tinder bio matter at all?

C

CEO of Sex

Perfect Illusion
I know that it's 99.9% about looks but I feel like having no details in your profile looks kinda aspie. I'm boring af so I wouldn't know what to write.
What are some cookie cutter bios anyone could use?

i have something sexual in my bio for better quality of matches

• +1
Reactions: CEO of Sex
"CEO of Sex"

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15302, Schönling and CEO of Sex
i have something sexual in my bio for better quality of matches
Wouldn't work for me since I wouldn't be able to keep that up irl. She'd know it's a larp.

Just be as genetic and nt as you can, all your hobbies should be sports, E*** personality.

• +1
No, it doesn't matter. I've tried with empty bio, elaborate bio, short bio with just height and city

Nothing matters except how attractive your initial face picture is. A good body shot with visible abs boosts the matches a bit but not that much.

Women rapid fire swipe just like men. You need to have a face that gets swiped right or you get no action.

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CEO of Sex and HerpDerpson
If you have no bio they assume you're looking for sex, which if you're Chad is ok but otherwise they will skip you. If you're not Chad you need a bio. Women aren't only looking for one thing on dating sites, if they find an eligible Chad for sex they will go for it but they're also looking for HTN's to tie down into relationships.

• +1
i tested no bio/ my engineering statistically the best tinder bio in the world bio.

and got a good % more matches with the perfect bio.

If you pass the face test. She’ll glance at the bio. But, as long as it’s not creepy, it’s not too important. My bio was very bland: ‘Looking to hang out & have fun. Catch some drinks and some adventures. Nothing serious right now..”. Did fine.

• +1