Does topical minox on eyebrows stay temp or become permanent after a while?

coispet

coispet

Tarantino Enjoyer
Thinking of buying topical minox and applying it on my eyebrows to grow them, I’ve seen someone here say it becomes permanent after a while?

Not sure tho

It does become permanent but you will lose 25% or so after, depending on your genes this could be a lot or this could be miniscule. I used minox for 2 years and it made me a hairy ape since i was already a high t med bull , luckily the extra hair fell out. It also increased my eyeleashes. I used it to increase my stubble density

• +1
Reactions: coispet
It does become permanent but you will lose 25% or so after, depending on your genes this could be a lot or this could be miniscule. I used minox for 2 years and it made me a hairy ape since i was already a high t med bull , luckily the extra hair fell out. It also increased my eyeleashes. I used it to increase my stubble density
Did you use it topically or orally? I want my mustache to get as long and thick as sallu in my avi lol, but I’ve heard negative sides about oral minox, is it best to apply topically etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13626
U applied it to eyelashes or what?

Did you use it topically or orally? I want my mustache to get as long and thick as sallu in my avi lol, but I’ve heard negative sides about oral minox, is it best to apply topically etc
Both tbh, not sure if orally did anything but it tasted bitter but good at the same time jfl, mostly topical liquid. Made my skin dry as hell and i had no skincare routine, luckily my collagen wasn't fucked cause of my good genes

• +1
U applied it to eyelashes or what?
I did like a retard and it got into my eyes and i had a near death experience jfl. Then i stopped and only used it topically on my eyebrows and since it's close to the eyelashes , that's why it grew. But it doesn't matter, it's supposed to go systemic and grow hair everywhere but more where you applied

• +1
I did like a retard and it got into my eyes and i had a near death experience jfl. Then i stopped and only used it topically on my eyebrows and since it's close to the eyelashes , that's why it grew. But it doesn't matter, it's supposed to go systemic and grow hair everywhere but more where you applied
Oh im using it for stubble rn since my eyebrows r very good. U think if i apply to eyebrows it will grow lashes as well? To the points they are significant

• +1
Where did you get the minox?

I was thinking of getting the Kirkland 5% topical solution but not sure if I can take the topical solution orally, do I need to buy a separate oral solution or can I take the topical one?

Oh im using it for stubble rn since my eyebrows r very good. U think if i apply to eyebrows it will grow lashes as well? To the points they are significant
Probably, but maybe your eyebrows will either not change or grow so much hair you will need regular trips to salons or to clean them yourself. Also use castor oil on lashes as well. Helped me tbh
Where did you get the minox?
Internet
I was thinking of getting the Kirkland 5% topical solution but not sure if I can take the topical solution orally, do I need to buy a separate oral solution or can I take the topical one?
I got the kirkland 5% and swallowed 2-3 drops every time i applied, results took time but it changed how i look to this day, worth it tbh, i even posted a thread about it

• +1
Reactions: coispet and Deleted member 19968
Probably, but maybe your eyebrows will either not change or grow so much hair you will need regular trips to salons or to clean them yourself. Also use castor oil on lashes as well. Helped me tbh

Internet

I got the kirkland 5% and swallowed 2-3 drops every time i applied, results took time but it changed how i look to this day, worth it tbh, i even posted a thread about it
Link your thread bhai!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13626
Link your thread bhai!

I was so subhuman before looksmaxing jfl

I don't like linking it tbh since i don't want to be associated with this forum but i will do it for the sake of helping people

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom and coispet
lashes go away - using minox for them would just make them longer and they fall out every 3 months anyway
eyebrows - permanent in 6 months or so cause the new follicles just grow down in ur skin and by that time (half a year) they mature enough to become terminal ones

• Love it
lashes go away - using minox for them would just make them longer and they fall out every 3 months anyway
eyebrows - permanent in 6 months or so cause the new follicles just grow down in ur skin and by that time (half a year) they mature enough to become terminal ones
Just drink virgin olive oil for eyelashes make sure it’s real