Does touching your balls/penis with your hand and then smelling it increase T and androgens?

Debetro

Debetro

"I don't see humans outside anymore, only genes"
You know, pheromones test etc. , I feel very good and manlier after doing it, wonder if it's placebo.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hattrick, Deleted member 22623 and goldpill
Only other men's scrotums

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
I just love the smell.

• +1
yes, also if u finger ur unwashed asshole and sniff ur shit smelling fingers enough u can get high similar to sniffing lighter gas but without the health risks

• Ugh..
yes, also if u finger ur unwashed asshole and sniff ur shit smelling fingers enough u can get high similar to sniffing lighter gas but without the health risks
My goal isn't getting high, it's achieving 1350 ng

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 22623
what the fuck

• +1
  • JFL
JFL at gays who fucks "girl"

Real G only fuck giga masculine men and suck their dick to increase their T level.

Licking pussy = oestrogene
Sucking dick = High T

• +1
what the fuck
Playing-With-Boyfriends-Ball-Sack-4.gif

Can You Smell The Rock GIF by WWE

Dragon Ball Super GIF by Toei Animation

• JFL
Reactions: chrisN and Blackpilled1027
oddly specifc

bro.☠️

JFL at gays who fucks "girl"

Real G only fuck giga masculine men and suck their dick to increase their T level.

Licking pussy = oestrogene
Sucking dick = High T
Makes total sense and I don't know what's wrong with people who don't understand it.

A vagina is full of female hormones, whenever you touch it you will by logic get part of those hormones. Even interacting with women is feminizing. In the other side, male genitals are full of androgens, so whenever you have sex with a man you are literally eating and putting in your body testosterone, dht and other androgen hormones. Not to mention presence with men = increased T, and men are able to produce a complex liquid with countless valueable nutrients which you can benefit from by swallowing it, unlike female liquid which is basically piss, useless disgusting leftovers.

So sex with men and increased T is a closed never ending cycle, the key is to incorporate yourself into this cycle.

Makes total sense and I don't know what's wrong with people who don't understand it.

A vagina is full of female hormones, whenever you touch it you will by logic get part of those hormones. Even interacting with women is feminizing. In the other side, male genitals are full of androgens, so whenever you have sex with a man you are literally eating and putting in your body testosterone, dht and other androgen hormones. Not to mention presence with men = increased T, and men are able to produce a complex liquid with countless valueable nutrients which you can benefit from by swallowing it, unlike female liquid which is basically piss, useless disgusting leftovers.

So sex with men and increased T is a closed never ending cycle, the key is to incorporate yourself into this cycle.
Let's colaborate together broski

just drink ur cum at this point

30845.jpg
Why?

• +1
Mirin!! you might wanna take a hard sniff of this man's nuts

• JFL