Does your dick feel sore if you masturbate multiple times a day?

ifyouwannabemylover

ifyouwannabemylover

Chasing Vanity
I have slight phimosis that I still gotta get fixed and I'm wondering if that's the reason my dick gets so sore tbh

I can pull foreskin back when hard but it's tight af (big dick crew :feelsokman:)

• Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII
have you never masturbated multiple times a day then?

I never get how you guys can masturbate so many times a day, I do it once every five or six days and I got a big dick too, stop masturbating bro, you're making your dick smaller

• JFL
Reactions: lepo2317 and RAITEIII
not for me no
dang

I'll visit an urologist soon and see what he suggests

afaik there's steroid creams or something that you can use to stretch the skin out, not gonna be a circumcel

dang

I'll visit an urologist soon and see what he suggests

afaik there's steroid creams or something that you can use to stretch the skin out, not gonna be a circumcel
mad

Sore only after +3 hours edging before coolmination

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Stare and ifyouwannabemylover
  • +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
Yeah it does

Because of edging 3 to 4 hours with deathgrip i got hard flaccid syndrome but now its better and going away slowly

I never get how you guys can masturbate so many times a day, I do it once every five or six days and I got a big dick too, stop masturbating bro, you're making your dick smaller
I also have a big dick too

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
What's the point of having a big dick if you are not going to use it. Stop masturbating multiple times per day and start doing something productive ffs

• +1
Reactions: GigaAscender and ifyouwannabemylover
What's the point of having a big dick if you are not going to use it. Stop masturbating multiple times per day and start doing something productive ffs
you're absolutely right

save your cum for foids man.

You need to get a fleshlight..Best investment

• +1
Reactions: omnimaxxer