Does your face change much when you get ccw bimax and are recessed and downward-grown?

D

Deleted member 26092

Mistral
And how much will it change? Like would my coworkers notice much? What about older friends that I have’s seen since almost 2 years? I‘m under 20 so I could probably say it was just late puberty or some shit like that.

• +1
Reactions: Doesn'tNeedSurgery
And how much will it change? Like would my coworkers notice much? What about older friends that I have’s seen since almost 2 years? I‘m under 20 so I could probably say it was just late puberty or some shit like that.
JFL just say your doctor reccomended it since you had a reccessed jaw structure and was causing you breathing problems. Like use unneccissarily complicated medical terminology and just bullshit them. 99% of people won't ask further questions.

• +1
Reactions: CristianT, Acne Victim, valhalar and 5 others
JFL just say your doctor reccomended it since you had a reccessed jaw structure and was causing you breathing problems. Like use unneccissarily complicated medical terminology and just bullshit them. 99% of people won't ask further questions.
Yeah good idea.

• +1
Tell your coworkers that you hard mewed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cancercell, materialistic and Doesn'tNeedSurgery
  • +1
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: materialistic, Acne Victim and Doesn'tNeedSurgery
Yes, it’s noticeable. Agree with first reply to just be upfront and make it about breathing and sleep apnea. Say you had a small airway and jaw surgery corrected it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, Doesn'tNeedSurgery and Deleted member 26092
dont have coworkers

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Doesn'tNeedSurgery and Deleted member 26092
Yes, it’s noticeable. Agree with first reply to just be upfront and make it about breathing and sleep apnea. Say you had a small airway and jaw surgery corrected it.
It’s funny, because I have a coworker who‘s a bit more recessed than I am. I atleast have visible jawline, albeith not a very strong one, showing from the side. His face is just round entirely.
I showed him a video which explains bimax because of sleep apnea and breathing issues.
I said I was getting this soon. He was agreeful and calm.
But the moment in the video where it explained and showed how it also improves your physical looks to a large extent, he went full defensive mode and tried to discourage me, how I don‘t need this „dangerous and interfering“ surgery and then he said every human „has to learn to live with a disability or impairment“. :lul: :lul:
JFL he‘s acting this way because my bimax will be covered by insurance but his orthognatic surgeries won‘t, if he ever gets one. This is because he‘s not from this country and bimax is hella expensive.
He seriously wants me to stay recessed like him and stay a crab in a bucket.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: valhalar, Doesn'tNeedSurgery and Deleted member 18879
The only real surgery that is hard to get away with is LL. How the fuck can you explain that you are suddenly 4 inches taller after staying 6 months in a wheelchair?

• +1
or say you lost weight

It’s funny, because I have a coworker who‘s a bit more recessed than I am. I atleast have visible jawline, albeith not a very strong one, showing from the side. His face is just round entirely.
I showed him a video which explains bimax because of sleep apnea and breathing issues.
But the moment in the video where it explained and showed how it also improves your physical looks to a large extent, he went full defensive mode and tried to discourage me, how I don‘t need this „dangerous and interfering“ surgery and then he said every human „has to learn to live with a disability or impairment“. :lul: :lul:
JFL he‘s acting this way because my bimax will be covered by insurance but his orthognatic surgeries won‘t, if he ever gets one. This is because he‘s not from this country and bimax is hella expensive.
mogged.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26092
The only real surgery that is hard to get away with is LL. How the fuck can you explain that you are suddenly 4 inches taller after staying 6 months in a wheelchair?
Just say you took human growth hormone lol.

Typical. I know someone at my gym who really needs bimax as he is way more recessed than me. He started talking about how he is going to "get botox" to get rid of his nasolabial folds, jfl, that won't do anything. I told him it is largely contingent upon jaw positioning, cheek bone mass as well as fat and muscle. It would be fixed if he just got jaw surgery. He also has huge under-eye bags but is completely delusional about himself and thinks hes better looking than he is. A lot of people are just stupid and have no idea how appearance of the face works.

• +1
Reactions: coolguy1 and Deleted member 26092
No one really cares whether you had surgery or not.

Typical. I know someone at my gym who really needs bimax as he is way more recessed than me. He started talking about how he is going to "get botox" to get rid of his nasolabial folds, jfl, that won't do anything. I told him it is largely contingent upon jaw positioning, cheek bone mass as well as fat and muscle. It would be fixed if he just got jaw surgery. He also has huge under-eye bags but is completely delusional about himself and thinks hes better looking than he is. A lot of people are just stupid and have no idea how appearance of the face works.
They‘ll never learn, maybe it‘s better this way.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2816 and valhalar
Honestly, the vast majority of bimax result are quite underwhelming, unless they went to Sailer, got the "face push" from Alfaro or were super recessed from the first place.

Now i guess that irl, espceially if it's yourself, you'll notice some differences and probably to a greater extend than what the ohers see in pictures, but still.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26092