Does zygos implant affect lip area (autistic question)

thatrandomteen

thatrandomteen

Gold
Tbh now i have formulated this theory by pinching my face next to my zygos as for right now . (insult me if theory is wrong)

Ban this user immediately for the overall net health of your forum @Master

Subhuman genetics in both terms of looks and intelligence and rational thinking. Fucking weirdo.

Ban this user immediately for the overall net health of your forum @Master

Subhuman genetics in both terms of looks and intelligence and rational thinking. Fucking weirdo.
I said autistic question in title. I know my lack of knowledge but why make a questions forum than you ficking nigger. Ffs if someone doesn’t know a thing it’s not like it pops out of no where in the head. I d rather be called dumb but accumulate knowledge as I browse on here.

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
I said autistic question in title. I know my lack of knowledge but why make a questions forum than you ficking nigger. Ffs if someone doesn’t know a thing it’s not like it pops out of no where in the head. I d rather be called dumb but accumulate knowledge as I browse on here.

If you know you are a rookie go and surf the Best Of The Best section and educate yourself.

The forum's health shouldn't make room for your autism.

There you are. Read and learn.

Or binge his videos for an hour or so.

You are putting 2 and 2 together and getting 22. Sounds ridiculous. You sound like Fresh from Fresh and Fit who thinks man made 2 + 2 and logic lol.

You can accumulate knowledge by reading on the past posts that were made during the covid period or browsing YouTube. You have Google, YouTube, even Twitter and a Best Of The Best section on here that gets to all the stuff that the mainstream doesn't allow to be talked about. Even with a bit of initiative you can use ChatGPT to your benefit.

''''Does pinching the area near to my upper cheekbone enhance my lips?'

If you were female people in here would be roasting you for being a bimbo :lul: try not be a bimboclat.

botb is full of autistic shit as well

Only some threads. Most of it is scientifically accurate and groundbreaking insight into the fundamental laws of male and female attractiveness. Shit that scientists would be cancelled for talking about.

If you know you are a rookie go and surf the Best Of The Best section and educate yourself.

The forum's health shouldn't make room for your autism.

There you are. Read and learn.

Or binge his videos for an hour or so.

You are putting 2 and 2 together and getting 22. Sounds ridiculous. You sound like Fresh from Fresh and Fit who thinks man made 2 + 2 and logic lol.

You can accumulate knowledge by reading on the past posts that were made during the covid period or browsing YouTube. You have Google, YouTube, even Twitter and a Best Of The Best section on here that gets to all the stuff that the mainstream doesn't allow to be talked about. Even with a bit of initiative you can use ChatGPT to your benefit.

''''Does pinching the area near to my upper cheekbone enhance my lips?'

If you were female people in here would be roasting you for being a bimbo :lul: try not be a bimboclat.
Tbh i surrender and accept the critic . Time to change for the better

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappen
Critique*

i advise you all to ignore that curry

• JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappen and thatrandomteen