Doesn't anyone care that org is becoming a place for faggots?

Odindvatres

Odindvatres

So happy
Joined
Sep 13, 2026
Posts
763
Reputation
2,003
@Browniecell This is a faggot, and his shameful confession of faggotry:
So just started uni and it's been like 3 weeks, usually at the start I've kept my head down and haven't been paying attention to anyone or anyones face. But now since I'm getting the flow I kinda look around and get stared at alot but that's prolly a lie. Alright actual serious part, me and my friend are eating lunch and he's point out to a guy that looks like me and says "that's guy is literally you" I only see the side profile of the guy but he was definitely chadlite, he was wearing a grey t shirt and grey cargos. I could see that he Def focuses on himself, he had clear skin and was toned asf on the arms. Now I'm like damn, that guys actually good looking. And after that moment I was interested in the guy cus he would be walking alone like me and he is definitely 10000 percent Nd. So after that I started being more aware of people around me, fast forward I'm going to my chem lecture, and I see the guy exiting out the building but this time he's looking down and rushing outside so I still couldn't see his face. His hair covered it and I only saw the side again. Another time I was walking in the campuses main building when I just spotted him beside me, me and him were right beside eachother and I didn't notice him and almost bumped into him, when he noticed I got closer he slowed down a bit and turned his head but not a full 90 degree so I still couldn't get his face :feelswah:. Now I was curious about the guy and so yesterday at a coding class, my friend spotted him and was like "oh look it's that guy, your copy" and I look quickly at him andirs actually him and he's in one of my classes !!!!.And I get super surprised and start getting scared because it's like someone important is here. And I start saying some stuff to my friend about him which pisses my friend off. After that I tried to get close to the guy but he ran right after lecture ended. Yo should we approach him and should I ask him to be my best friend for ever. I dream of a beat friend, that looks good,Nd, grooms himself, hot asf, non chalant, and auper composed. Like legit my dream man :lul:
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dimocel, Joeseminate, RedDragonSlayer and 6 others
there sum nig talking about some hes had a crush on a guy bru
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JamesMTN927, BigBallsLarry, tomacōck and 3 others
Master don’t care about org anymore
He have 6 banners of straight slop
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Mandibular0, RedDragonSlayer, GoyLite and 7 others
Always been like that
 
  • +1
Reactions: BigBallsLarry, pleasevanity and Odindvatres
Go ahead and explain throughly what's wrong with them

You cant because there isnt an explanation beyond the npc conditioning you received
 
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Niebvll and IOD
Go ahead and explain throughly what's wrong with them

You cant because there isnt an explanation beyond the npc conditioning you received
We've found another faggot gng
 
  • +1
Reactions: Odindvatres
Go ahead and explain throughly what's wrong with them

You cant because there isnt an explanation beyond the npc conditioning you receive

nobody gives a fuck about faggots, let them live, but why the fuck do they appear in a place for men, go fuck yourself with your tolerance, here we don't fucking hurt like that in org
 
@Browniecell This is a faggot, and his shameful confession of faggotry:
So just started uni and it's been like 3 weeks, usually at the start I've kept my head down and haven't been paying attention to anyone or anyones face. But now since I'm getting the flow I kinda look around and get stared at alot but that's prolly a lie. Alright actual serious part, me and my friend are eating lunch and he's point out to a guy that looks like me and says "that's guy is literally you" I only see the side profile of the guy but he was definitely chadlite, he was wearing a grey t shirt and grey cargos. I could see that he Def focuses on himself, he had clear skin and was toned asf on the arms. Now I'm like damn, that guys actually good looking. And after that moment I was interested in the guy cus he would be walking alone like me and he is definitely 10000 percent Nd. So after that I started being more aware of people around me, fast forward I'm going to my chem lecture, and I see the guy exiting out the building but this time he's looking down and rushing outside so I still couldn't see his face. His hair covered it and I only saw the side again. Another time I was walking in the campuses main building when I just spotted him beside me, me and him were right beside eachother and I didn't notice him and almost bumped into him, when he noticed I got closer he slowed down a bit and turned his head but not a full 90 degree so I still couldn't get his face :feelswah:. Now I was curious about the guy and so yesterday at a coding class, my friend spotted him and was like "oh look it's that guy, your copy" and I look quickly at him andirs actually him and he's in one of my classes !!!!.And I get super surprised and start getting scared because it's like someone important is here. And I start saying some stuff to my friend about him which pisses my friend off. After that I tried to get close to the guy but he ran right after lecture ended. Yo should we approach him and should I ask him to be my best friend for ever. I dream of a beat friend, that looks good,Nd, grooms himself, hot asf, non chalant, and auper composed. Like legit my dream man :lul:
hes js coping let him cope bro
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Odindvatres
I can smell the low iq off you :lul:

Just stfu and go to sleep bub
So I'm low IQ bc I'm not a gay homosexual perv like u?
Stfu & get off this site. Maybe you'd like a place that's more 'accepting and inclusive' for you
 
  • Woah
Reactions: dimocel
So I'm low IQ bc I'm not a gay homosexual perv like u?
Stfu & get off this site. Maybe you'd like a place that's more 'accepting and inclusive' for you
1: i am straight
2: why does not being brainwashed make me a "perv"?
 
looksmaxxing community is homosexual as fuck that’s why they had to rule it out so niggas stayed focused instead of having gay esex all day
 
Start reporting gay posting to mods
 
  • +1
Reactions: Odindvatres and LA_vxmpk1NG
you didn't answer my question

Why is accepting homosexuality brainwashed?
Nigga ur supporting dudes who want to do to u the same thing u want to do to women. If some dude goons to us guys u cool & accepting of that?
 
So u don't have a problem if some middle aged gay homosexual goons to u?
when would that ever happen?

And even if it did, i wouldn't care because i have other things to think about

While all your mind is filled with is "fag fag fag!!!"

I think youre the gay one here since you seem so obsessed with them
 
when would that ever happen?

And even if it did, i wouldn't care because i have other things to think about

While all your mind is filled with is "fag fag fag!!!"

I think youre the gay one here since you seem so obsessed with them
Yea ofc I care abt ridding the opps
Ur just a submissive cuck who wants everyone to stick it to whoever or whatever they want ya perv
 
when would that ever happen?

And even if it did, i wouldn't care because i have other things to think about

While all your mind is filled with is "fag fag fag!!!"

I think youre the gay one here since you seem so obsessed with them
Ong I'm trying to make this world a better place but u gay pervs keep spreading like vermin
 
Yea ofc I care abt ridding the opps
Ur just a submissive cuck who wants everyone to stick it to whoever or whatever they want ya perv
You're the perv here

Why are you thinking about this sexual imagery so much?

Why are you imagining me as submissive?
Isn't that pretty gay?

you come off as pretty perverted to me
 
You're the perv here

Why are you thinking about this sexual imagery so much?

Why are you imagining me as submissive?
Isn't that pretty gay?

you come off as pretty perverted to me
Nigga stop flipping the question like a 5 year old ur the one supporting ts
 
Nigga stop flipping the question like a 5 year old ur the one supporting ts
Im not supporting anything explicitly i just dont care enough to spend my energy hating on them

And im being like a 5 year old when you cant even explain why you hate them

Go ahead, explain it

You cant, your homophobia is a completely unfalsifiable theory so no matter what anyone says to you, you'll still hate them for no reason because you are a conditioned npc with no capablity for critical thinking, you heard these homophobic remarks somewhere and now you spread it around never stopping to question it because you are a drone

Not worth debating you when you already made up your mind and answer to everything like a preprogrammed ai
 
@Browniecell This is a faggot, and his shameful confession of faggotry:
So just started uni and it's been like 3 weeks, usually at the start I've kept my head down and haven't been paying attention to anyone or anyones face. But now since I'm getting the flow I kinda look around and get stared at alot but that's prolly a lie. Alright actual serious part, me and my friend are eating lunch and he's point out to a guy that looks like me and says "that's guy is literally you" I only see the side profile of the guy but he was definitely chadlite, he was wearing a grey t shirt and grey cargos. I could see that he Def focuses on himself, he had clear skin and was toned asf on the arms. Now I'm like damn, that guys actually good looking. And after that moment I was interested in the guy cus he would be walking alone like me and he is definitely 10000 percent Nd. So after that I started being more aware of people around me, fast forward I'm going to my chem lecture, and I see the guy exiting out the building but this time he's looking down and rushing outside so I still couldn't see his face. His hair covered it and I only saw the side again. Another time I was walking in the campuses main building when I just spotted him beside me, me and him were right beside eachother and I didn't notice him and almost bumped into him, when he noticed I got closer he slowed down a bit and turned his head but not a full 90 degree so I still couldn't get his face :feelswah:. Now I was curious about the guy and so yesterday at a coding class, my friend spotted him and was like "oh look it's that guy, your copy" and I look quickly at him andirs actually him and he's in one of my classes !!!!.And I get super surprised and start getting scared because it's like someone important is here. And I start saying some stuff to my friend about him which pisses my friend off. After that I tried to get close to the guy but he ran right after lecture ended. Yo should we approach him and should I ask him to be my best friend for ever. I dream of a beat friend, that looks good,Nd, grooms himself, hot asf, non chalant, and auper composed. Like legit my dream man :lul:
Dnr but the rating section is greyfag infested so if that’s what your referring to I completely agree
 
  • +1
Reactions: Odindvatres
1000044365
cherry on top
 
  • +1
Reactions: Dydargas_
Water

There are nigga who have a foid as their avi

and have a pink gay ass profile color

scream queer faggit
 
  • +1
Reactions: Odindvatres
Im not supporting anything explicitly i just dont care enough to spend my energy hating on them

And im being like a 5 year old when you cant even explain why you hate them

Go ahead, explain it

You cant, your homophobia is a completely unfalsifiable theory so no matter what anyone says to you, you'll still hate them for no reason because you are a conditioned npc with no capablity for critical thinking, you heard these homophobic remarks somewhere and now you spread it around never stopping to question it because you are a drone

Not worth debating you when you already made up your mind and answer to everything like a preprogrammed ai
Ill explain it for u. I hate them bc I like any sane person, don't want guys gooning to me or my friends. When a female lusts over u it's empowering & boosts confidence bc females r submissive & they aren't a threat to u. This is y males who sleep with several women are "slayers" and women who sleep with several men are "whores" and "sluts". If a girl lusts over u she's essentially complimenting u. If a dominant male lusts over u it's demeaning yourself, sexualizing yourself and objectifying and feminizing yourself to be someone's little sex toy. Women often complain abt men staring at them creepy but you've never heard abt women staring at men creepily. That's bc women are submissive & no threat so a female wanting to submit to u is good whereas a man wanting to dominate u is bad. Would u not be embarrassed if a guy was jerking off to u or wanted to dominate u? U have no morals istg ur responses are the ones that are AI
 
Ill explain it for u. I hate them bc I like any sane person, don't want guys gooning to me or my friends. When a female lusts over u it's empowering & boosts confidence bc females r submissive & they aren't a threat to u. This is y males who sleep with several women are "slayers" and women who sleep with several men are "whores" and "sluts". If a girl lusts over u she's essentially complimenting u. If a dominant male lusts over u it's demeaning yourself, sexualizing yourself and objectifying and feminizing yourself to be someone's little sex toy. Women often complain abt men staring at them creepy but you've never heard abt women staring at men creepily. That's bc women are submissive & no threat so a female wanting to submit to u is good whereas a man wanting to dominate u is bad. Would u not be embarrassed if a guy was jerking off to u or wanted to dominate u? U have no morals istg ur responses are the ones that are AI
I dont spend my time imagining some wild fantasies like that
 
Ill explain it for u. I hate them bc I like any sane person, don't want guys gooning to me or my friends. When a female lusts over u it's empowering & boosts confidence bc females r submissive & they aren't a threat to u. This is y males who sleep with several women are "slayers" and women who sleep with several men are "whores" and "sluts". If a girl lusts over u she's essentially complimenting u. If a dominant male lusts over u it's demeaning yourself, sexualizing yourself and objectifying and feminizing yourself to be someone's little sex toy. Women often complain abt men staring at them creepy but you've never heard abt women staring at men creepily. That's bc women are submissive & no threat so a female wanting to submit to u is good whereas a man wanting to dominate u is bad. Would u not be embarrassed if a guy was jerking off to u or wanted to dominate u? U have no morals istg ur responses are the ones that are AI

Are you fucking voicing your soy desires for faggots? :lul::lul::lul:
 
Go ahead, explain it
I just did
You cant, your homophobia is a completely unfalsifiable theory so no matter what anyone says to you, you'll still hate them for no reason
I explained the reasons
because you are a conditioned npc with no capablity for critical thinking, you heard these homophobic remarks somewhere and now you spread it around never stopping to question it because you are a drone
Not worth debating you when you already made up your mind and answer to everything like a preprogrammed ai
Emotional responses that don't mean anything. U say it so matter of factly when yk nothing abt me
 
Ill explain it for u. I hate them bc I like any sane person, don't want guys gooning to me or my friends. When a female lusts over u it's empowering & boosts confidence bc females r submissive & they aren't a threat to u. This is y males who sleep with several women are "slayers" and women who sleep with several men are "whores" and "sluts". If a girl lusts over u she's essentially complimenting u. If a dominant male lusts over u it's demeaning yourself, sexualizing yourself and objectifying and feminizing yourself to be someone's little sex toy. Women often complain abt men staring at them creepy but you've never heard abt women staring at men creepily. That's bc women are submissive & no threat so a female wanting to submit to u is good whereas a man wanting to dominate u is bad. Would u not be embarrassed if a guy was jerking off to u or wanted to dominate u? U have no morals istg ur responses are the ones that are AI
DNR
 
Fags do, which is why I dislike them
i have a feeling you have some repressed desires if you feel all these strong emotions towards them

Most people dont have such a burning passion to obsess over a group like that

Get help pls
 
Fags are not allowed in here, right @Atra
 
  • +1
Reactions: Atra
i have a feeling you have some repressed desires if you feel all these strong emotions towards them

Most people dont have such a burning passion to obsess over a group like that

Get help pls
This is what I'm talking abt gng atp u just talking to talk without making any logic behind it

First u say "give me a reason u can't bc ur responses are AI programmed"

Then once I do u go on to say "Oh you're talking abt it sm so u must be a fag urself haha" like stfu that's genuinely ur logic.

The difference between us is Im outspoken abt problems & u let things slide. Yk I'm right & u can't come up with a reason I'm not so u come up with that corny ass response
 
This is what I'm talking abt gng atp u just talking to talk without making any logic behind it

First u say "give me a reason u can't bc ur responses are AI programmed"

Then once I do u go on to say "Oh you're talking abt it sm so u must be a fag urself haha" like stfu that's genuinely ur logic.

The difference between us is Im outspoken abt problems & u let things slide. Yk I'm right & u can't come up with a reason I'm not so u come up with that corny ass response
Your "reason" was just you rambling about your personal power dynamic fantasies and paranoid theories, no actual proof of why homophobia makes sense

What is your logic if i dont have any?

Idk what to say to you anymore
 
Your "reason" was just you rambling about your personal power dynamic fantasies and paranoid theories, no actual proof of why homophobia makes sense

What is your logic if i dont have any?

Idk what to say to you anymore

Hey, ass, sheep, nobody gives a fuck about faggots in life, the question is, what the fuck are they doing on org, a place exclusively for men
 
  • +1
Reactions: LA_vxmpk1NG

Similar threads

africel
Replies
0
Views
47
africel
africel
ecilitric
Replies
5
Views
34
ecilitric
ecilitric
ArchangeI
Replies
22
Views
146
ibmh
ibmh
Verdams mum
Replies
36
Views
124
LA_vxmpk1NG
LA_vxmpk1NG
abdo 1569
Replies
2
Views
31
abdo 1569
abdo 1569

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top