Doing a 6 week cycle of mk 677

Phad

Phad

JATT
Bought from the website before for other reasons and it’s legit, only downside is their pacifiers for the liquids are sensitive af.

For all you who haven’t tried this Imma try it for you and show you what mk 677 can do.

Goals: strength gain, muscle gain, sleep gains
( bones won’t grow or get denser cuz it takes more than 1 year of taking mk 677 to have any major growth in your bones)

Protocol: 15mg first week, 25 mg from then on, 15 mg to cruise of off. mind you I’m not using pct cuz my last experiences with a sarm I didn’t need because the side effects are none to zero and mild otc drugs can kill the side effects.

Attachments

• BD289337-63BF-429F-A65F-A6297AEFEDAE.jpeg
    BD289337-63BF-429F-A65F-A6297AEFEDAE.jpeg
    126 KB · Views: 135
I though sarms were memes?

mk677 for jaw gains is 1y + ?

Mk677 sounds like some secret Soviet weapon to me

mk677 for jaw gains is 1y + ?
The studies were done on bone density I’m pretty sure. The scientists arnt as spergy to do a study on jaw bone growth. However if you did want jaw bone growth normal “hgh” would be the go to choice with proper precaution of course.

What kind of results do you want after 6 weeks?

I though sarms were memes?
Memes for people who don’t do their own research. 99% of stuff is dangerous if you say it is dangerous enough times
What kind of results do you want after 6 weeks?
If we talking actual numbers. I want to hit 185 on the incline. Gain around 7-8 lbs in overall mass.

Last edited:
why u dont just go on test for your goals ?

Measure your height pls. I need some manlet lifefuel.

why u dont just go on test for your goals ?
Not enough extra money, want to reach my semi natural genetic limit, muscles are part of my goals but not a priority. Those all the reasons
Measure your height pls. I need some manlet lifefuel.
I’m already done growing but I’ll record the height before and after anyways

It only helps thicken bone density. I've been on 10 mg for 8 months, but I quit working out for two years so I don't know if it was effective.

It only helps thicken bone density. I've been on 10 mg for 8 months, but I quit working out for two years so I don't know if it was effective.
125.jpg

Boomers turned my forum into some rape fetish site :woke::feelsree::woke::feelsree:

Not enough extra money, want to reach my semi natural genetic limit, muscles are part of my goals but not a priority. Those all the reasons

Age? because I am pretty sure I'm not.

Also isn't mk677 Ibutamoren? nvm, it's just another name

• +1
Reactions: chawaje