Doing a 72 hour fast no matter what

Deleted member 773

Deleted member 773

Looksmaxxing is COPE! (RIP 1-5-19 - 2-17-21)
I don’t give a fuck about what my body wants anymore I can’t even look at my face in the mirror ffs.

I don’t care if I have school or work, and if it’s going to be hard and I need energy or whatever, I am doing this 72 hour fast. No matter what. I will transcend above my biological desires and get done what actually needs to be done before I rip my hair out.

And I’m also going to do intense exercise during this fast. If I get nauseous, fuck it. Not an excuse to eat food. I was supposed to do a long term fast this weekend but failed, so this is my punishment. A goddamn healthy punishment that I need.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite and Peachy
Lifeisgood72

Bro, you've got this bro.

Bro, you've got this bro.
I do got this. I might skip school if I have to. But this fast is the most important thing for me right now 100% no cap no bullshit its getting done

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
I don’t give a fuck about what my body wants anymore I can’t even look at my face in the mirror ffs.

I don’t care if I have school or work, and if it’s going to be hard and I need energy or whatever, I am doing this 72 hour fast. No matter what. I will transcend above my biological desires and get done what actually needs to be done before I rip my hair out.

And I’m also going to do intense exercise during this fast. If I get nauseous, fuck it. Not an excuse to eat food. I was supposed to do a long term fast this weekend but failed, so this is my punishment. A goddamn healthy punishment that I need.
i finally bought a red light lamp bro, 660nm 18w.
but, good long sleep, lots of water, hiit in the morning and good food helps even more.
also, vitamins are important.

It’s actually not that hard, unless you have an eating addiction.

All you have to do is chew sugarless gum, drink coffee (no sugar and no cream) and get lots of water intake. You can survive

All you have to do is chew sugarless gum, drink coffee (no sugar and no cream) and get lots of water intake. You can survive
Its not a true fast if youre drinking anything but water

I *want* the low energy and nausea. That means autophagy is successfully happening.

Its not a true fast if youre drinking anything but water

I *want* the low energy and nausea. That means autophagy is successfully happening.