Mr_Norwood

baldcel
Jghjghjgh

god bless her heart :feelshaha:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CopeIsReal, inceletto, Chadeep and 6 others
JFL at you talking with this subhuman ethnic landwhale
(although still lifemogs me by far. Ur out here talking to foids meanwhile im considering whether to kms with a shotgun or by carbon monoxide poisoning in car) :lul: :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: CopeIsReal, Deleted member 5875, LostYouth and 2 others
Dude she has a solid body and a good face in places. The serious flaws in her face can be overseen by yourself through simply focusing on the fact she is likely feminine and not up herself.

I have seen you in pm and yes you're better looking than her, but you're Norwood and you know how the game is.

I can't believe I am saying this, but go for personality this time.

• +1
Reactions: Dinger557
Dude she has a solid body and a good face in places. The serious flaws in her face can be overseen by yourself through simply focusing on the fact she is likely feminine and not up herself.

I have seen you in pm and yes you're better looking than her, but you're Norwood and you know how the game is.

I can't believe I am saying this, but go for personality this time.

heh cmon man i'm just fooling around faking my location around the world. She's a passport hunter

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CopeIsReal, Gaia262, Chadeep and 3 others
heh cmon man i'm just fooling around faking my location around the world. She's a passport hunter

Lol, you don't think she's into the white man gene at all then. You're good looking. Just bald.

Lol, you don't think she's into the white man gene at all then. You're good looking. Just bald.

My JBW membership card works all over the world.. just as anyone else .. i do like these big breasted and big booty latina girls recently. maybe slaying Asian girls in Thailand have reignited my primal urges for tits.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Chadeep, Deleted member 1680 and 1 other person
Popola is slang for pussy in DR, Im Dominican. Tell her you wanna fuck her popola to show how enriched in Dominican culture you are.

she likes your bald head

JFL at you talking with this subhuman ethnic landwhale
(although still lifemogs me by far. Ur out here talking to foids meanwhile im considering whether to kms with a shotgun or by carbon monoxide poisoning in car) :lul: :lul:
she is not bad to be honest.

Last edited:
Ur fucking retarded if ur not smashing that already..

My god she's hot. That right there is my preference. Mogs every girl you see in the west. She has ass, hips, tits and face. Tits and hips seems a little frauded, but assuming it isn't, then that's top tier. I need to travelmaxx ASAP.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6164
She looks like down syndrome victim.

My god she's hot. That right there is my preference. Mogs every girl you see in the west. She has ass, hips, tits and face. Tits and hips seems a little frauded, but assuming it isn't, then that's top tier. I need to travelmaxx ASAP.
Trust bruh coming where she’s coming from doubt she’s Got the money to do butt jobs and shit like that lol
She looks like down syndrome victim.
Dominicans are product of race mixing so yea

Trust bruh coming where she’s coming from doubt she’s Got the money to do butt jobs and shit like that lol

Yeh but I mean frauded in a sense that the picture was taken dishonestly. Maybe altered etc. Making her hips look wider than it is. Tits bigger than they are, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6164
Yeh but I mean frauded in a sense that the picture was taken dishonestly. Maybe altered etc. Making her hips look wider than it is. Tits bigger than they are, etc.
Yea probably with a push up or smth I get u

So how did it go op? you still in touch with that girl?

Mirin her not being a bitch

Latinas love white guys

Water is wet

Moggs me because you have a driver lcience and a car.

Make a tinder with chad saying you hate blm and blacks and see how sloots respond