Don’t act dark triad if you aren’t

you don't know who i am but you automatically assume everything about me based on my post count on the same obscure internet forum that you also have an account on. not worth talking to a braindead coper who assumes i am a normie when im the complete opposite of a normfag. and nah im not gonna waste my time reading your retarded cope articles
malding :feelsgood:

you're a fucking normie and you know it. Your dark triad fucking pfp muh muh "I have psychopathic tendencies" bitch ass doesn't change this fact

Attachments

• 1713482847583.png
    1713482847583.png
    222 KB · Views: 0
lol you are the one malding retard. i give zero fucks what you say
you're a fucking normie and you know it. Your dark triad fucking pfp muh muh "I have psychopathic tendencies" bitch ass doesn't change this fact
ever heard of sarcasm? the "I have psychopathic tendencies" is there because another user previously had it as his custom title and I thought it was funny. if you think im anything close to a normie you are gravely mistaken

shoot nigger

lol you are the one malding retard. i give zero fucks what you say

ever heard of sarcasm? the "I have psychopathic tendencies" is there because another user previously had it as his custom title and I thought it was funny. if you think im anything close to a normie you are gravely mistaken
got Skype/zoom? Let's get in a call

• JFL
Reactions: Clown Show
i can tell you get your information from copers on forums instead of real life. actual psychopaths/sociopaths are never likeable and work dead end jobs they don't become fucking CEOs or businessmen.
My slayer friend(former) who has a body count of 150+ is, on top of having good looks, extremely narcissistic and manipulative. All red flags that he displays actually make foids even more attracted to him while the average guy would get scrutinized for such behaviors.

Dark triad is legit and can double your attraction once you pass the looks threshold. If he was a nice guy, he would still slay but his body count would have been halved and he would get rejected significantly more. Everything about him screams short term fun and trouble.

I can be coping but I was rejected several times and a foid said that I was too nice which legit could have been the real reason. Maybe I manage to pass the looks threshold but my nice, respectful and timid behavior dried up her pussy.

Foids are despicable creatures and they don't like a good man.

• +1
Reactions: Alt
got Skype/zoom? Let's get in a call
yeah im definitely gonna waste my time on a zoom call with some graycel...

• JFL
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
I can be coping but I was rejected several times and a foid said that I was too nice which legit could have been the real reason. Maybe I manage to pass the looks threshold but my nice, respectful and timid behavior dried up her pussy.

Foids are despicable creatures and they don't like a good man.
there are almost 4 billion women on earth highly ranging in age, location and the culture they are exposed to. some lower class garbage women may be into the whole criminal dark triad thing, but where i am they are definitely repulsed by it, literal reddit cuck soyboys who couldn't beat up a fly or beat up a 10yo girl have gfs while i don't

i haven't found a single woman who thinks my behaviour / mindset is even remotely fine

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
yeah im definitely gonna waste my time on a zoom call with some graycel...
Screen Shot 2024 04 18 at 74917 PM

as expected. love to see guys with probably 0 social skills IRL putting an online mask on writing about their so-called experiences behind the comfort and safety of their mobile device

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
Does a machiavellian person also like to trick people he loves for money? Like wife children I don't know.
Machiavelli says to keep the people one trusts in his inner circle within his good graces. So no, to fuck over your closest ones is not a smart move according to him since it increases the odds of getting dethroned.

Machiavelli says to keep the people one trusts in his inner circle within his good graces. So no, to fuck over your closest ones is not a smart move according to him since it increases the odds of getting dethroned.
fraud in general increases the odds of getting dethroned by rotting in jail, so by your argument they wouldnt commit fraud.

Please speak coherently honey.

fraud in general increases the odds of getting dethroned by rotting in jail, so by your argument they wouldnt commit fraud.

Please speak coherently honey.
He says not to take the property as well as money and women of the people as this increases odds of getting fucked over. So yeah fraud is not something he recommends. Machiavellianism ≠ Acting like a destructive retard towards everyone you encounter. He speaks of making the wisest decisions in order to GAIN and RETAIN power. Not sure where fraud came from and why you assumed he condoned it.

He says not to take the property as well as money and women of the people as this increases odds of getting fucked over. So yeah fraud is not something he recommends. Machiavellianism ≠ Acting like a destructive retard towards everyone you encounter. He speaks of making the wisest decisions in order to GAIN and RETAIN power. Not sure where fraud came from and why you assumed he condoned it.
I didn't say anyone condoned, prove it.

I didn't say machiavellianism = destructive towards everyone, simply asked whether a machiavellian person does it to his family indifferently. And even if it were doing the wisest options to gain and retain power it wouldn't rule out my question.

This dark triad shit isn’t for me.

I just had a girl over I’ve slept with twice before. For a very valid reason she didn’t wanna have sex with me today and I just told her to go home. I don’t like this girl but I feel bad as fuck about it.
If you aren’t dark triad don’t play dark triad games, you’ll feel like utter shit after.
fine

I didn't say anyone condoned, prove it.

I didn't say machiavellianism = destructive towards everyone, simply asked whether a machiavellian person does it to his family indifferently. And even if it were doing the wisest options to gain and retain power it wouldn't rule out my question.
A person following the teachings of Machiavelli would primarily have his goal as this; To always make the best decisions in order to gain and retain power.

• +1
Reactions: Alt
A person following the teachings of Machiavelli would primarily have his goal as this; To always make the best decisions in order to gain and retain power.
100%. Even his quote: "it is better to be feared than loved if you cannot have both" stresses this.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
what does that have to do with what i said

retarded take and you need baseline looks to do it.

Also big difference between low functioning ones that appeals to the ratchet and end up dead or in prison vs high functioning psychopaths who are extremely likable IRL, sociable, charismatic WHILE being manipulative with low to no empathy. It comes naturally to them, and they tend to be high level business men, bankers, etc.
I think you’ve been slightly misinformed. ‘High functioning’ Psychopaths aren’t extremely likeable or sociable for that matter. It’s all temporary. They will typically have to jump from social group to social group and/or victim to victim because they can’t maintain it because it’s all fake (sure they will get better as they get older) and normal people can sense that. That’s why some women felt uncomfortable around bundy. Xtra is a retard and misinformed/ made up what a psychopath is to fit himself. He’s just insanely insecure hence why he changed his bio as soon as you commented on it. He’s just an abused dog. A tale as old as time on here.

I could understand why she didn’t want to do it today, we were making out in my bed for like 2 hours, and I could tell she really liked me but I don’t feel anything towards her. Just an overall shit situation innit
It’s insane how easy you get pussy

• +1
they only remember the man they argued with the most

with time and repetition, you get desensitized

• +1