Don't fall for the dark triad "lie", some compliments give you guaranteed pussy

Sasuke177

Sasuke177

I dreamt I was Hwei
Acting dark triad for pussy can work but you (yes you reading this) do not have the social understanding to pull it off, so just don't try it for one too many years like I did.

I'm fuming rn I could have slayed soo much more in my mid-teens if instead of acting "mysterious" and "dark triad" I just gave women attention and smart compliments.

If you pay attention to a girls hair and compliment her haircut with a smile her face will light up and she will instantly think about fucking you.

If you compliment a girls mascara or eyeliner (instead of eyes like an NPC moron) she will instantly consider fucking you.

If you compliment a girls choice of earrings or style when she is wearing someone unique or risky she will instantly think about fucking you.

If you're white and compliment an ethnic girls attempt at looking less ethnic (like straightened or bleached hair) they will instantly think about fucking you

If you compliment something about a girls personality or something they use as an element of expression (clothes, hair, earrings) instead of their body like moron (you don't have the social understanding to do that) they will instantly think about fucking you.

Obviously don't compliment them every second of they day, and don't use the same one every single time but it is legitimately that easy to get young women (18-25) to think about fucking you.

No incel her will believe me but it is actually true and it took me one too many years to realize

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: whitepilledchad, hopecel, lstar2005 and 8 others
how does this affect Lebron's legacy?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: normie_joe, BeanletMogger, horizontallytall and 6 others
Just compliment girls bro

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel, Kazey and sub5c3l
“Hello dear you have a bootiful legs can I have sex with you now baby”

• +1
Reactions: JoshuaG, Roquefort and butterworld
compliments are low T and women dont give a shit lol

• +1
Reactions: hopecel, StalinCel, Gonthar and 1 other person
If you compliment a girls choice of earrings or style when she is wearing someone unique or risky she will instantly think about fucking you.

If you're white and compliment an ethnic girls attempt at looking less ethnic (like straightened or bleached hair) they will instantly think about fucking you
Literally tales from the rat infested slums of Lahore

• +1
Reactions: hopecel and trueceI

Why join a place designed around reading and writing when you have literally have dyslexia? (serious)

Why join a place designed around reading and writing when you have literally have dyslexia? (serious)
i dont hav a duxlexia bhai what you talking bout

compliments are low T and women dont give a shit lol

But the way you see the world is so fucked man. Compliments are "high T" but they aren't "low T" either. Don't fall into the trap of judging everything you do based on if it comes off as 300 ng/dl T or 1000 ng/dl T.

But the way you see the world is so fucked man. Compliments are "high T" but they aren't "low T" either. Don't fall into the trap of judging everything you do based on if it comes off as 300 ng/dl T or 1000 ng/dl T.
women dont want compliments they want faces

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gonthar and St.TikTokcel
i dont hav a duxlexia bhai what you talking bout

If you compliment something about a girls personality or something they use as an element of expression (clothes, hair, earrings) instead of their body like moron (you don't have the social understanding to do that) they will instantly think about fucking you.

ADHD then?

Acting dark triad for pussy can work but you (yes you reading this) do not have the social understanding to pull it off, so just don't try it for one too many years like I did.

I'm fuming rn I could have slayed soo much more in my mid-teens if instead of acting "mysterious" and "dark triad" I just gave women attention and smart compliments.

If you pay attention to a girls hair and compliment her haircut with a smile her face will light up and she will instantly think about fucking you.

If you compliment a girls mascara or eyeliner (instead of eyes like an NPC moron) she will instantly consider fucking you.

Obviously don't compliment them every second of they day, and don't use the same one every single time but it is legitimately that easy to get young women (18-25) to think about fucking you.

No incel her will believe me but it is actually true and it took me one too many years to realize
for autists in short he is telling you to pay attention to what parts a girl takes care of the most and compliment that about her

this works because she is the most insecure about the part that she takes care of the most by complimenting it and delivering it charismatic, her body will releases dopamine because of the joy she is feeling from the recognition of the work she put in, which will then get her attached to you

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING and Sasuke177
women dont want compliments they want faces

This is cope.

Pretend your an empty mind, completely empty mind ready to be filled with information. Pretend to be a baby, or jesus, someone that has just been reincarnated in a new world, since you're on this forum, pretend you're in an isekai anime the next day you wake up.

Now after having cleared your mind as much as you can acknowledge your bias. Even if you might think you're correct acknowledge the bias you have towards the blackpill.

After having done that go outside and look at couples, young, old, men, women, lesbian and homosexuals. Now tell me honestly, are the men turbogigachad omega mogging all the women? Are there nerds or sub5s walking together with women whilst smiling and laughing together? The answer is obviously yes. Your first thought will be something along the lines of they are all betabuxxing or chad fucks the girls behind their back or something. Acknowledge this thought, and think about it. Does it not sound like cope? "All these other guys that look like me or worse then me have the thing I so desperately want, but I can't accept that so I need to make up some delusional story in my head about how I'm actually winning by not piping the women they are".

Now please go do this one time and reply back to me. Granted you probably won't do this because you are either volcel or youngcel.

i am the only dark triad

Average age of this forum userbase 15 y/o

Dude I am sub5, nothing that I say matters to foids.

Your realize that they only like compliments from good looking guys because it validates them and feeds their ego. If an ugly guy compliments them or even pays attention to them it's creepy.

Can anyone confirm this? Does it work if you're an objectively above average man?

Dude I am sub5, nothing that I say matters to foids.

You're probably not ugly. You're probably just average. But if you truly are sub5 ugly then yes there are a subset of women who truly just don't care what you say, but there is also a larger subset of women who really do care what you say, so go into every interaction thinking they are the latter not the former and it will still work.

Just compliment and be creepy theory

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
Your realize that they only like compliments from good looking guys because it validates them and feeds their ego. If an ugly guy compliments them or even pays attention to them it's creepy.

Only if the ugly guy is severely unhealthy homeless looking (bad clothes, hair, teeth), not the average guy that is rated as ugly here.

lovebombing is a dark triad strategy and it is based on aggresive pace of compliments/affection display

• +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty
This is cope.

Pretend your an empty mind, completely empty mind ready to be filled with information. Pretend to be a baby, or jesus, someone that has just been reincarnated in a new world, since you're on this forum, pretend you're in an isekai anime the next day you wake up.

Now after having cleared your mind as much as you can acknowledge your bias. Even if you might think you're correct acknowledge the bias you have towards the blackpill.

After having done that go outside and look at couples, young, old, men, women, lesbian and homosexuals. Now tell me honestly, are the men turbogigachad omega mogging all the women? Are there nerds or sub5s walking together with women whilst smiling and laughing together? The answer is obviously yes. Your first thought will be something along the lines of they are all betabuxxing or chad fucks the girls behind their back or something. Acknowledge this thought, and think about it. Does it not sound like cope? "All these other guys that look like me or worse then me have the thing I so desperately want, but I can't accept that so I need to make up some delusional story in my head about how I'm actually winning by not piping the women they are".

Now please go do this one time and reply back to me. Granted you probably won't do this because you are either volcel or youngcel.
dnrd

I reckon this would have worked so well in High School, but wouldn't be effective once they turn 18 and go on Tinder and start clubbing since at that point they're so used to the attention.

1f8.jpg

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
This is cope.

keep coping buddy boyo
20 Couples With Unbeatable Sense of Humor

personality and game matter only after your face pass the test

You're probably not ugly. You're probably just average. But if you truly are sub5 ugly then yes there are a subset of women who truly just don't care what you say, but there is also a larger subset of women who really do care what you say, so go into every interaction thinking they are the latter not the former and it will still work.
and even if you got a gf it doesn't mean she's 100% into you like IF SHE'S NOT SIMPING FOR YOU then it's over