Don't allow yourself to get gaslit by normies. It'll only set you back

thegoat

thegoat

PSL 3.5 | 5'8" | Half-curry
I was gaslit to oblivion IRL, normies will say just talk to girls and work on personality along with some BASIC softmaxxing advice. The reality is that personality and going from introverted to extroverted is extremely hard to change, normies act like it's easy to just mould yourself into a top 5% personality social god through willpower.

Soon I could not cope with my own social failures and hated my brain for being too weak to change; I began self-sabotaging my looks through smoking, drinking and binge eating.

Unironically be yourself, trust yourself and focus on looks. You should also work on personality but do it sustainably and don't expect instant results (e.g. get a job where you interact with people and you'll become more talkative over some years).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618 and Amnesia
Oh and focus on money. During my self-sabotage i was so depressed I almost got kicked out of my uni course for shit marks and attendance

Just be confident bro :feelsgood:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20618 and Deleted member 12002
Just be confident bro :feelsgood:

I'm a nigga who has trialled and errored a lot of shit and still am, you can look through my post history. Also im not saying my strategy will even work but its better than self-sabotage. I have come up with this as a remedy to the situation I found myself in: I accumulated enough dating market / looks knowledge to know what to do, but somehow ended up at near-suicidal levels of self hate due to not being able to cope with my own failures. As a result I was moving backwards in life rather than forwards

I'm a nigga who has trialled and errored a lot of shit and still am, you can look through my post history. Also im not saying my strategy will even work but its better than self-sabotage. I have come up with this as a remedy to the situation I found myself in: I accumulated enough dating market / looks knowledge to know what to do, but somehow ended up at near-suicidal levels of self hate due to not being able to cope with my own failures. As a result I was moving backwards in life rather than forwards
Didn't ask but ok bro (y)

• JFL
Reactions: thegoat