dont bother trying to anti age following what we are told is healthy

finn899

finn899

Kraken
all these niggas life the optimal life for 'anti ageing' eat only natural raw foods constanly moving and 'exercising' they use no chemicals and they all still age worse then niggas who eat mcdonalds all day? diet HAS to be a complete meme/cope from what we are told is healthy idc,nobosdy say the 'sun' is why they age the same or worse NO these niggas are in the jungles most of the time and covered by hats as you can clearly see,there is no reason why these niggas who move all the time and only eat naturally should get wrinkly like this,imaybe ts all genetic/lifestyle has less affect then we thought

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, autistic_tendencies, Splinter901 and 7 others
Ok

• WTF
Reactions: Splinter901
I dont know why people think ‘the natural’ lifestyle is good for health when reality, they were just scraping by

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370, BrahminBoss, Debetro and 5 others
I dont know why people think ‘the natural’ lifestyle is good for health when reality, they were just scraping by
i know ppl like liver king want to live in the primative way,but he doesnt look into the few primitave tribes left that all still look like shit even worse then mcdonald amercians

yeah bro, you might look like shit but atleast your skin is better🤣
im literally mid mtn right now,we will see who looks better in 6 months after i get genio,ill be high htn you will still be ltn

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado
im literally mid mtn right now,we will see who looks better in 6 months after i get genio,ill be high htn you will still be ltn
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

yes, you are right. We need technology to truly anti-age ourselves and surpass natural human ageing.

Healthy liveing based on natural conditions must be the starting point because we can rely on it helping to an extent. Tribal peoples do age much better than western peoples, even if they don’t look it. For them, healthspan = lifespan. Americucks live half their life in poor health. I don’t think their “hats” provide much sun protection, which could explain why they look wrinkled.

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1, rand anon and finn899
They key to aging well is not being a pale cumskin

yes, you are right. We need technology to truly anti-age ourselves and surpass natural human ageing.

Healthy liveing based on natural conditions must be the starting point because we can rely on it helping to an extent. Tribal peoples do age much better than western peoples, even if they don’t look it. For them, healthspan = lifespan. Americucks live half their life in poor health. I don’t think their “hats” provide much sun protection, which could explain why they look wrinkled.
its soo sad tho,when i see whis niggas live the most optimal life for a bare 10 percent increase in lifespan it might be all worthless,do you think these niggas could be getting little fruit and maybe fruit is the only food that has any impact on health? JFL at niggas who live a primal diet instead of looking into ppl who have tried that and still looked like shit

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
its soo sad tho,when i see whis niggas live the most optimal life for a bare 10 percent increase in lifespan
I think lifespan can be feasibly extended by 40% if you can get the best of both worlds (natural and societal liveing).

do you think these niggas could be getting little fruit and maybe fruit is the only food that has any impact on health?
Their diets may be natural but aren’t optimized for health let alone longevity. There is much to the puzzle besides fruit.

JFL at niggas who live a primal diet instead of looking into ppl who have tried that and still looked like shit
no one really does the primal diet in nature. They usually cook at least some foods and don’t have a strict diet like the primal diet.

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
View attachment 2643571 all these niggas life the optimal life for 'anti ageing' eat only natural raw foods constanly moving and 'exercising' they use no chemicals and they all still age worse then niggas who eat mcdonalds all day? diet HAS to be a complete meme/cope from what we are told is healthy idc,nobosdy say the 'sun' is why they age the same or worse NO these niggas are in the jungles most of the time and covered by hats as you can clearly see,there is no reason why these niggas who move all the time and only eat naturally should get wrinkly like this,imaybe ts all genetic/lifestyle has less affect then we thought
The sun stuff isnt wrong theres loads of comparisons it rapes ur skin and hats arent enough to stop uv rays

The primitive shit is cope mostly but id argue there are things our body is more acclimated to / designed for eating because of evolution

• +1
Reactions: finn899
I think lifespan can be feasibly extended by 40% if you can get the best of both worlds (natural and societal liveing).

Their diets may be natural but aren’t optimized for health let alone longevity. There is much to the puzzle besides fruit.

no one really does the primal diet in nature. They usually cook at least some foods and don’t have a strict diet like the primal diet.
but think about the fact,the primates groups have the most pure blood family tree ever,literally the mothes mothter,grandfather from infinite generations ago never had any proccesed foods only healthy stuff they all adpated to this lifestyle over decades yet is has little impact on health,going the natural route for ageing is cope LOL with eating healthy and exercise,its either expirement on mice/yourself and find things that have an impact but you might not find out until later,let the niggas gatekeep or just dont care about ageing and rot without trying simple as.,im gonna expirement lightly now and do risky things in the not near future when its over anyways for my skin and have nothing to lose

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Youㅤ
The sun stuff isnt wrong theres loads of comparisons it rapes ur skin and hats arent enough to stop uv rays

The primitive shit is cope mostly but id argue there are things our body is more acclimated to / designed for eating because of evolution
our body had to of adapt, our organs can handle sweet/acids or else it would be literally impossible for the average person on the american diet to out live these primative ppl with the most optimal diet since a kid,

Last edited:
Dry fasting is the only thing that have improve my skin, the trade off is that is so mentally taxing.

our body had to of adapt, our organs can handle sweet/acids or else it would be literally impossible for the average person on the american diet to out live these primative ppl with the most optimal diet since a kid,
read your comment and critique urself

I thought u were a high Iq user

Dry fasting is the only thing that have improve my skin, the trade off is that is so mentally taxing.
Fasting is not even cope like healthy food it’s actually straight up bad for you lol

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado
read your comment and critique urself

I thought u were a high Iq user
Name one mistake I made nigga? I said our organs are adapted to the unhealthy food we eat to the point where eating clean has very little impact,proven by all these guys in the wild with a “healthier” lifestyle still dyeing around 85

Last edited:
Name one mistake I made nigga? I said our organs are adapted to the unhealthy food we eat to the point where eating clean has very little impact,proven by all these guys in the wild with a “healthier” lifestyle still dyeing around 85
Are you referencing actual primitive people or people who eat primitive like liver kings kids

They probably go long periods without food and have a lot of physical activity which stresses and ages the body too

Are you referencing actual primitive people or people who eat primitive like liver kings kids
no i mean the tribes that are still left and closeoff civilsation,all of them eat mainly rat meat and fruits etc,and they exercise and move alot,it shows that eating natural and exercise is literally fucking pointless and doesnt really benifit our health as much as people think

no i mean the tribes that are still left and closeoff civilsation,all of them eat mainly rat meat and fruits etc,and they exercise and move alot,it shows that eating natural and exercise is literally fucking pointless and doesnt really benifit our health as much as people think
Oh yeah then ur point is stupid and you should critique it

because thats how humans lived for eons. You'd think we would have adapted to thrive on it.

They probably go long periods without food and have a lot of physical activity which stresses and ages the body too
Yea but muh intermittent fasting and muh Hgh spike should've made them20 again

View attachment 2643571 all these niggas life the optimal life for 'anti ageing' eat only natural raw foods constanly moving and 'exercising' they use no chemicals and they all still age worse then niggas who eat mcdonalds all day? diet HAS to be a complete meme/cope from what we are told is healthy idc,nobosdy say the 'sun' is why they age the same or worse NO these niggas are in the jungles most of the time and covered by hats as you can clearly see,there is no reason why these niggas who move all the time and only eat naturally should get wrinkly like this,imaybe ts all genetic/lifestyle has less affect then we thought
it could just be sun tbh. those hats don't cover their face like a burka lol

they spend 60%+ of their lives outside, of course they look old. hats and shade will not stop UV rays from raping collagen, you will still get reflected light that comes into contact with the skin.

Because you eat an inflammatory diet
Stopping eating altogether will solve your acne temporarily of course

i dont have acne, im into the antiaging effects of fasting

Cope i just blasted dutasteride for a few weeks and my ten year acne + sebum production fizzled out into nothing.
it has nothing to do with inflammation
otherwise isn't it strange this inflammation chooses to produce acne on only our face and not the rest of our body?

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, finn899 and Fiqh
It’s stress . These tribals are living in scarcity don’t know when their next food and water comes from , also they are vulnerable to wild animals attacking them. Fear and stress is the worst

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TsarTsar444, finn899 and Fiqh
Cope i just blasted dutasteride for a few weeks and my ten year acne + sebum production fizzled out into nothing.
it has nothing to do with inflammation
otherwise isn't it strange this inflammation chooses to produce acne on only our face and not the rest of our body?
Real ones know blocking dht is smart and it provides not only better hair but skin also

• Love it
Reactions: Maalik
It’s stress . These tribals are living in scarcity don’t know when their next food and water comes from , also they are vulnerable to wild animals attacking them. Fear and stress is the worst
Maybe they lack fruit too which is way more important then meat/vedtables but you gotta admit it is worrying how badly these guys age/die young despite doing everything right in the books diet and lifestyle wise,only argument you could make is the sun but that only causes wrinkles not make you die younger,these guys should all be living 130+

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies