Don't call yourself a man if you are below 6'2 in 2023.

D

Deleted member 30323

Gold
These so called "people" (I consider them subhuman scum) think they deserve respect. HAHAHAHA THEY REALLY THINK WE WILL RESPECT THEM WHEN A 12 YEAR OLD GIRL FROM NETHERLANDS MOGS THEM TO HELL AND BACK??

NO YOU ARE NOT A MAN IF YOU ARE BELOW 6'2 IN A 2023, JUST A COPING MANLET WHO DESERVES TO GET CUCKED BY A TALLER AND MORE DOMINANT ALPHA MALE, THEY DESERVE TO HAVE THEIR PLACE SHOWN TO THEM.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shekelmaxxer, UglyItalian, Deleted member 20399 and 8 others
6’2 is just average for healthy white Zoomers, ethnics and old people depress the mean height so much people have been gaslighted to think it’s 5’9, you need to be 6’4+ atleast.
ujGfOxY_u0ayqexZ_VgB0-ZwoToQ0iaW05VEVgK_7UQ.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, mogger10, Lmao and 10 others
Go back to tiktok

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: der_komische, GigaAscender, slavicpsycho and 7 others
@St.TikTokcel alt account just dropped

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541 and studymaxxer
This board needs a clown react for these kinds of posts

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 32410, LooksOrDeath, king_bandon and 11 others
If you're under 6'2' and live in a HCOL city like San Diego you will get heightmogged BAD

• +1
Reactions: Brootal
if you're under 200lbs at 10% bodyfat you are a woman regardless of your height.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: arabcelxxx, GigaAscender, TeenAscender and 2 others
i look like a straw even if tall, how do you want to be respected when you're like this
Dance Dancing GIF by Piñata Farms: The Meme App

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: midlatinocel, Banasura and NerdcelThundercok
6’2 is just average for healthy white Zoomers, ethnics and old people depress the mean height so much people have been gaslighted to think it’s 5’9, you need to be 6’4+ atleast.
this is the perfect height chart tbh (not joking)

• JFL
Reactions: midlatinocel
I jaw mog you

i look like a straw even if tall, how do you want to be respected when you're like this
Dance Dancing GIF by Piñata Farms: The Meme App
i never get how niggas cant eat food and gain weight, except if you have a godly metabolism ofc. is it low T not having a hightapetite?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
i never get how niggas cant eat food and gain weight, except if you have a godly metabolism ofc. is it low T not having a hightapetite?
how many calories do you consume per day

I'm at around 2k7, and it's becoming a budget problem

• +1
Reactions: Geoff2024
@EasyMan875 just commented that will devouring half a kilo of chicken wings

how many calories do you consume per day

I'm at around 2k7, and it's becoming a budget problem
i live with my parents and moving out this september, but i think i easily am on like 3k calories and am mantianing my weight at 78 kilos and 180cm. i am on a bicycle all day so i burn a lot

edit. i think 3k is an overexaggeration more like 2.5k+

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel and Deleted member 24789
i live with my parents and moving out this september, but i think i easily am on like 3k calories and am mantianing my weight at 78 kilos and 180cm. i am on a bicycle all day so i burn a lot

edit. i think 3k is an overexaggeration more like 2.5k+
180 cm its over

2 metres going-out height or rope.
I’m 1.97 with all my shoe lifts things, JFL over.

tall, white, blue eyed, blonde, doesn't matter you're still a goy and you'll be forced to work for us for the rest of your life

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Why curry deep thrlat whites so much ?
IS it genetic or générational curse ?

OP got cucked by 6'5 mogger

Greycel moment

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32410
These so called "people" (I consider them subhuman scum) think they deserve respect. HAHAHAHA THEY REALLY THINK WE WILL RESPECT THEM WHEN A 12 YEAR OLD GIRL FROM NETHERLANDS MOGS THEM TO HELL AND BACK??

NO YOU ARE NOT A MAN IF YOU ARE BELOW 6'2 IN A 2023, JUST A COPING MANLET WHO DESERVES TO GET CUCKED BY A TALLER AND MORE DOMINANT ALPHA MALE, THEY DESERVE TO HAVE THEIR PLACE SHOWN TO THEM.
5'9 is a macho height

4"11 is the perfect male height

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
this is the reality, but copers gonna cope and keep denying

Don't call yourself a man if you are below 6'2 in 2023.🤓

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Mike Tyson would like to have a word