DONT DO HGH

Timmy

Timmy

Kraken
Unless youre polish truck driver maxxing. YOU DONT WANNA USE HGH OR ELSE YOU’LL LOOK LIKE MCGREGOR.

Do it unless you’re recessed+no bones. Which most of you arent. Mostly inbred people are like that with tiny ass heads

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: midlatinocel, shortcel88 and flippasav
But I want big hands and feet

and dont do it if youre not gonna grow as you will just get diabetes

Unless youre polish truck driver maxxing. YOU DONT WANNA USE HGH OR ELSE YOU’LL LOOK LIKE MCGREGOR.

Do it unless you’re recessed+no bones. Which most of you arent. Mostly inbred people are like that with tiny ass heads
nigga u don't get acromegaly symptoms in an instant from using 2-3 I.U.s of GH a day for a few months. i would be more worried about my blood glucose/insulin if i was you...

nigga u don't get acromegaly symptoms in an instant from using 2-3 I.U.s of GH a day for a few months. i would be more worried about my blood glucose/insulin instead if i used HGH
Does it max out longevity? Using hormones and peptides?

Does it max out longevity? Using hormones and peptides?
it doesn't make you age slower (quite the opposite in fact), but it does make your body heal/regenerate/grow faster and therefore it makes you LOOK younger.

it doesn't make you age slower (quite the opposite in fact), but it does make your body heal/regenerate/grow faster and therefore it makes you LOOK younger.
It’s over…

Its just a tiny ass halo go hit the gym
I wouldn’t abuse it too id take it in small doeses so it slowly gets there

jfl if you think any user can get his hands on something which is not alibaba gh

Chechens and Turks after starting HGH

4B608105 FA65 4128 8722 737A5E47FF44

• +1
Reactions: Timmy
jfl if you think any user can get his hands on something which is not alibaba gh
Placebo water from a contaminated Chinese river

White men are so primitive lol

No wonder Asian are better

hgh is cope.

Which McGregor?

low iq hgh in normal dosing doesn't give you acromegaly