Don't forget the importance of Personality!

thecaste

thecaste

DIOR
I don't mean to say that lookstheory is not legit, but personality is also part of the male attractiveness for women. I know that this is not a new insight, but I have the feeling that many in this forum are putting the brakes on themselves and neglect social contacts and personality development in their looksmax-mania. One must not fixate disproportionately on one's appearance, otherwise one is in danger of mentally perishing, remember that!

Just use this forum as a good source of information, do Looksmaxxing and above all go out, maintain social contacts or build up new ones (sports team, school, work etc.) and also critically question the non-effective use of this forum (shitposting).
This colleague (funny and outgoing) has finally managed to get a hot girl as a girlfriend, although he looks at most average.
Screenshot 20200225 170639
Screenshot 20200225 170656

Screenshot 20200225 170725
Screenshot 20200225 170709

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy, RAITEIII, Hades and 8 others
user warned for personal attack
Another day another fucking retarded greycel posting bluepilled bullshit. Every PSL forum gets ruined by becoming too popular and this one is no exception. Kill yourself single digit IQ scum.

Also I reported you for cherrypicking.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 3202, Norwooder and 30 others
Another day another fucking retarded greycel posting bluepilled bullshit. Every PSL forum gets ruined by becoming too popular and this one is no exception. Kill yourself single digit IQ scum.

You are so fucking toxic, calm down. My point still stands.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 5802, Deleted member 3202, BigBoy and 8 others
Ofc personality is important. Everything is important. But looks is just what you see first, so in most cases personality cant safe you If you look like shit.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 4797, idkagoodusername and 10 others
I don't understand, I don't think I was this retarded when I was greyfag

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Slayerino, Deleted member 3202 and 12 others
BA6094D2 BBF7 4E7B 8442 F2AAEE01F3F6

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Chadelite, BigBoy and 9 others
Ofc personality is important. Everything is important. But looks is just what you see first, so in most cases personality cant safe you If you look like shit.
That's exactly how I see it. I just think that too many users get obsessed with their appearance and underestimate their looks.

• +1
Reactions: Bibbysoka and Almu
ur colleague is betabuxxing and will most probably be cheated on within the next year

• +1
Reactions: Highrise, Chadelite, Norwooder and 4 others
I don't mean to say that lookstheory is not legit, but personality is also part of the male attractiveness for women. I know that this is not a new insight, but I have the feeling that many in this forum are putting the brakes on themselves and neglect social contacts and personality development in their looksmax-mania. One must not fixate disproportionately on one's appearance, otherwise one is in danger of mentally perishing, remember that!

Just use this forum as a good source of information, do Looksmaxxing and above all go out, maintain social contacts or build up new ones (sports team, school, work etc.) and also critically question the non-effective use of this forum (shitposting).
This colleague (funny and outgoing) has finally managed to get a hot girl as a girlfriend, although he looks at most average.
View attachment 281994View attachment 281995
View attachment 281993View attachment 281996
Damn this nigga is a lucky mofoker.

• +1
Reactions: thecaste
ur colleague is betabuxxing and will most probably be cheated on within the next year
Maybe he will, but thats not the point. I just wanted to say, that a lot of users here are "mentalcels" and can't rate their own appearance correctly and have no self-confidence. This will surely make it very hard for them to get female validation.

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper
Maybe he will, but thats not the point. I just wanted to say, that a lot of users here are "mentalcels" and can't rate their own appearance correctly and have no self-confidence. This will surely make it very hard for them to get female validation.
Niggas here thinking they will be 8psl with 20 surgeries and women will drool over them.

They will be max 6psl and still need to put in work to get women, because real chads will still get all the women

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797 and Bibbysoka
i agree to an extent, but then agian that wouldnt really be the case if they were truly goodlooking

• +1
i agree to an extent, but then agian that wouldnt really be the case if they were truly goodlooking
Yes, you're right. I was talking about average, maybe slightly above average looking guys.

Yah personality is important looks are what make them want to talk to you tho

• +1
Reactions: Stingray and thecaste
greycels me

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel
You are so fucking toxic, calm down. My point still stands.
Toxic :soy: :soy: :soy: Back 2 R*ddit safe space cuck

exactly my thoughts

Personality matter after you become 7+/10 in looks and matters like 10%.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
I have a similar thread and got the same responses - bluepill, cope, etc. fuck everyone that disagrees... personality and wealth are important. Good looking dudes that are broke or shy or insecure are beta as fuck. Its all about mastery in every category. Good post.

• +1
Dating is 75% Looks (body + face). And then the 25%, is the rest.
Long term BetaBuxx type of relationships; maybe women will make it 50% Looks if older and/or desperate enough, and then the other 50% the rest.

So, imo.
It's okay to spend 75% of "preperation time" on looks. And then 25% of time on stuff like personality,voice, social status, etc..

OP: how much provider/buxxing is going on there, you think in their relationship?

Last edited:
beer-goggles-for-men-cash-goggles-for-women-it-really-37086727.png

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
Long term BetaBuxx type of relationships; maybe women will make it 50% Looks if older and/or desperate enough, and then the other 50% the rest.

So, imo.
It's okay to spend 75% of "preperation time" on looks. And then 25% of time on stuff like personality,voice, social status, etc..

OP: how much provider/buxxing is going on there, you think in their relationship?

i disagree completely. I’m not being negative about my appearance but im genuinely not great looking. Average at best, but ive been with a lot of girls and hooked up with dimes just because of my game. I graduated college, and I dj so maybe they’re interested in that, but i can definitely tell you that your percentages are off by a lot

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
i disagree completely. I’m not being negative about my appearance but im genuinely not great looking. Average at best, but ive been with a lot of girls and hooked up with dimes just because of my game. I graduated college, and I dj so maybe they’re interested in that, but i can definitely tell you that your percentages are off by a lot
Status, especially in drunk places where you're the DJ or whatever; legit helps.
Status game is legit, I agree. And by defintion, there can ony be a few men in each place with high status.

Now for example with you: there is in club of 100 men, only 1 DJ. So that's like top 1% in status that you are. But there can only be 1 DJ. We can sy to the other 99 men, hey become the DJ and you'll get laid more with Status, but then the status would dissolve 100% if they actually did it. So the tip for guys "become the top 1% in status", is good, but the mayority will fail, because it doesn't work in large.

"My percentages/numbers", Are not actually mine. I didn't just come up with them, or pulled them out of the air.
I got it from this study (see in opening post): https://looksmax.org/threads/proof-science-face-body-and-strenght-masculinity.96040/

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem and Bibbysoka
Status, especially in drunk places where you're the DJ or whatever; legit helps.
Status game is legit, I agree. And by defintion, there can ony be a few men in each place with high status.

Now for example with you: there is in club of 100 men, only 1 DJ. So that's like top 1% in status that you are. But there can only be 1 DJ. We can sy to the other 99 men, hey become the DJ and you'll get laid more with Status, but then the status would dissolve 100% if they actually did it. So the tip for guys "become the top 1% in status", is good, but the mayority will fail, because it doesn't work in large.

"My percentages/numbers", Are not actually mine. I didn't just come up with them, or pulled them out of the air.
I got it from this study (see in opening post): https://looksmax.org/threads/proof-science-face-body-and-strenght-masculinity.96040/

You’re actually completely right.

Just have a good job, high social status, extroverted personality, lots of friends, and a fun and a constantly enganging lifestyle to get a girlfriend bro

> Also those photos look cherry picked rhe girl looks her best and the dude is making a face like he passing a kidney stone

He looks like a normie, he might also be tall and he is fatcel

Personality is just your T and adrenal levels.
Along with neurotransmitters

You’re actually completely right.
Where your hookups not largely status based? Or was it just the smooth talk?

I'm really much a beleiver in LMS.
Looks; Money; Status.
If a dude excell alot in 1 area of these 3; you can likely slay alot or get plenty amounts of women. (probably money works worse out of the 3).

It's a little bit up to a man, which of the 3 he will focus on most and which less or not at all.
Status is also largely dependant on ones "personality". i think.

Here a song fro you as a DJ. I was young in that time when that song came out. Crap song, stupid singer, low class pop music.

Last edited:

245.jpg
couldnt agree more

personality is unimportant

This colleague of yours has a hot "gf" so she can ensure herself a beta provider while riding as many Chads and Tyrones as she can.

Leave blue pill ideas out of this forum, giving new guys a bad name

It only matters slightly after she qualifies your looks

Already destroyed myth

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper
I have a similar thread and got the same responses - bluepill, cope, etc. fuck everyone that disagrees... personality and wealth are important. Good looking dudes that are broke or shy or insecure are beta as fuck. Its all about mastery in every category. Good post.
Thank you, brother. I completely agree, status, personality and wealth are very important besides looks. Everyone who disagrees is a surrealist. These unobjective answers to this thread are just ridicolous.

So, imo.

Not that much tbh. They share the same passion (techno music); that's what brought them together. But he is not wealthy at all and doesn't have extremly high status.

Last edited:
only personality that matters is a dark triad personality

Just have a good job, high social status, extroverted personality, lots of friends, and a fun and a constantly enganging lifestyle to get a girlfriend bro

> Also those photos look cherry picked rhe girl looks her best and the dude is making a face like he passing a kidney stone

He looks like a normie, he might also be tall and he is fatcel
They really aren't cherrypicked, I couldn't find a better picture on his Instagram. His feed is full of unattractive selfies tbh.

Already destroyed myth

Yeah ok buddy you might have all these studies but I HAVE REAL LIFE EXPERIENCE

I know a 5'2 blading indian janitor and he cleans up with women, explain that science!

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: hebbewem, StressShady, Hades and 2 others
She’s a post prime female who’s clearly dating a normie to ensure power in the relationship, reduce the risk of her BF cheating and have a submissive provider.

Doesn’t prove personality theory really. Personality means jack shit if you aren’t attractive. If it did there would be no incels

Personality only matters when you're good-looking.

• +1
Reactions: AlexHeally

00A6F880 F160 472F 9B6D 3652AE297E20

HAVE YOU DROPPED THESE :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

no personality for your baldness

Good becosue we dotn have looks nor personality we are the enemys of the world we will take over

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and thecaste
Dn rd anything else besides this

• Love it
Reactions: Almu