Don't get involved with government authorities

GetShrekt

GetShrekt

⠀ ⠀
Police, Medical services, The Taxman, even the fire service.

All these niggas are assholes man, some faggots been on my case about me apparently not being in a 'fit mental state' cos I was pump-faking the jew meds they were giving me (pretending to take them but spitting them out).

I don't get why normies can not accept SOME PEOPLE ARE ASSHOLES..

IDGAF
if it's mental illness, nothing will change. Imma beat up the doctor if he pisses me off ong

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 21340, Gargantuan and Afrikancel
I don't go to the doctor anymore.

Big mistake I feel, I have this ingrown toenail for 6 months now and it feels like my toe is slowly rotting away jfl

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
I don't go to the doctor anymore.

Big mistake I feel, I have this ingrown toenail for 6 months now and it feels like my toe is slowly rotting away jfl
Doctors are the biggest nerds ever. 8 years studying just to gaslight some incels about 'muh mental health'

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan
Police, Medical services, The Taxman, even the fire service.

All these niggas are assholes man, some faggots been on my case about me apparently not being in a 'fit mental state' cos I was pump-faking the jew meds they were giving me (pretending to take them but spitting them out).

I don't get why normies can not accept SOME PEOPLE ARE ASSHOLES..

IDGAF
if it's mental illness, nothing will change. Imma beat up the doctor if he pisses me off ong
Doctors are gay. Legit dont know shit. Only surgeons know shit. Doctors just read whatever the guidelines say (high IQ)

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan and GetShrekt
Tales from the council estates of peckham

Never trust the government

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt