Don't go outside because you will suffer

D

Deleted member 30611

Bangkokcel
You go outside and see nothing but a fucking genetics constantly mogging each other and it gives you fucking pain and depression, really, how can you cope with all this bullshit that being throw into your life? It makes no sense why I am being-throw into the world just to experience suffering and pain my whole life. I don't laugh anymore I can only be aware this darkness roaming around my psyche, It's like a constant never ending negating void. Chad gets to ravage my oneitis 24/7 while Im here looksmaxxing to trynna just be average. Fucking brutal, I can't cope anymore. My whole life is fucking stupid, I have no father to teach me masculinity, I'm a fat fuck, a people pleaser my whole adolescence years, everybody bullied me for my disgusting looks and even I got slim I have to deal with other inferiority from my sub- 2 genetics. No one loves me except my parent, my grandma, and my brother. I hate normie so much, wish I could just go full monk-neet without experiencing my biological suffering or any depression from not interacting with others for the rest of my entire life. My psyche don't want their recognition yet If I don't do that then my body will punish me, I can't cope anymore. ITSOVEERRRRRRRRR

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOver999, falcon1, Deleted member 58285 and 2 others
What too much blackpill does to a nigga

Maybe if u chilled and didn’t watch only blackpill content like a faggot

• +1
Reactions: proxyy, greywind, Nick.Harte and 1 other person
you wouldnt be posting this this late in your life if your early life wasnt equally dark

Have you truly tried getting strong? Theres alot of beauty in suffering, and it doesn't matter how you feel that day besides the point you just keep grinding
..or stay how you are.

The fact you wanna shut down your own existence over others arguing is batshit insane- god just let the pain teach you already or something man

• +1
Reactions: Annihilator
Legit I don't go outside anymore

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Deleted member 30611, Deleted member 58285 and 1 other person
or just dont be mentally ill

and go outside

What too much blackpill does to a nigga

Maybe if u chilled and didn’t watch only blackpill content like a faggot
Real life would’ve kill off his positivity that remained inside of him. The negative reinforcements that never cease to occur will would’ve fuck with his mind anyway

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30611 and Goth