Don't go to places like SEA/south America etc if you're blonde/blue eyed but ugly

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
You're just going to waste your time because you'll still be seen as ugly, you'll just have some leftovers. Next to that you're going to drag down the beauty stereotype of blue eyes/dirty blonde hair being attractive and make it less legit for the actual gl blonde/blue eyed guys there

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 4209, turkproducer and 5 others
I wanna go to SEA or something after I’m looksmaxxed and early 20’s and see how it is tbh

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension, Kade, Deleted member 3328 and 1 other person
If your bone structure is ugly it's still over
But consider average whites have far better bone structure than asians.
So having brow ridge and more projected maxilla itself just makes you attractive

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Bewusst, turkproducer and 1 other person
If your bone structure is ugly it's still over
But consider average whites have far better bone structure than asians.
So having brow ridge and more projected maxilla itself just makes you attractive
True

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme
Why SEA specifically? I mean the reason it's discussed so much here is because whites seem to do better there not indians lol

Why SEA specifically? I mean the reason it's discussed so much here is because whites seem to do better there not indians lol
I wanna explore the world. And fuck its women

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme, Zygos4Life, TheMewingBBC and 1 other person
Foids in SEA wont worship you just because you are white, if you are a subhuman you wont be able to take advantage of your white feautres anyway because the subhumanity will cover the entire attention.

Being good looking AND white/blonde will allow you to truly unleash the power of the white halo

• +1
Reactions: SHARK, Arkantos, Deleted member 2012 and 2 others
Bro didn't I tell you stop wasting your time and shit posting on here?!
You are good looking fuck face and you have the "Blonde with colored eyes halo"
I slayed Stacielites in SEA and I'm Arab with light skin and light brown hair and dark eyes and you mog the fuck out of me!
The fuck you talking about man!

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 685
I slayed Stacielites in SEA and I'm Arab with light skin and light brown hair and dark eyes and you mog the fuck out of me!
u dont have to be ugly to post on here lmao there is many good looking guys on this site, some are legit model tier.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: toolateforme, MammothActuary, EthnicelAscension and 7 others
u dont have to be ugly to post on here lmao there is many good looking guys on this site, some are legit model tier.
Then they are fucking retarded!
If I was "model tier" I would be busy taking pictures for Instagram, getting modeling jobs, banging stacies and having a great fulfilling normal social life.
I FUCKING HATE BEING HERE AND HAVING TO KNOW ABOUT THIS LOOKS SHIT!!!!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, MandibularCel, forwardgrowth and 9 others
I just post here sometimes throughout the day bro. Don't worry. I've been on this site for like 2 hours max today

trust me, if you're white with blue eyes, you will slay in sea even if you're ugly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, toolateforme, Drugs and 2 others
If you are ugly don't leave the basement

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Deleted member 2227 and toolateforme
You're just going to waste your time because you'll still be seen as ugly, you'll just have some leftovers. Next to that you're going to drag down the beauty stereotype of blue eyes/dirty blonde hair being attractive and make it less legit for the actual gl blonde/blue eyed guys there

1 cant convince me the diet isn't real

1576080145603.png

1576080164932.png

1576080251980.png

1576080292476.png

1576080311351.png

1576080347862.png

1576080388114.png

1576080411649.png

1576080588368.png

1576080633770.png

1576080719968.png

1576080803088.png

1576080848892.png

1576081046259.png

Literally these are literally from natural life style and diets just imagine how good looking our ancestors looked despite old cels they mog us to utter graves humans are supposed to look like this we are not inferior we are reccessed

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme
1 cant convince me the diet isn't real

1576080145603.png

1576080164932.png

1576080251980.png

1576080292476.png

1576080311351.png

1576080347862.png

1576080388114.png

1576080411649.png

1576080588368.png

1576080633770.png

1576080719968.png

1576080803088.png

1576080848892.png

1576081046259.png

Literally these are literally from natural life style and diets just imagine how good looking our ancestors looked despite old cels they mog us to utter graves humans are supposed to look like this we are not inferior we are reccessed
So what's the ideal diet according to you?

So what's the ideal diet according to you?

Bro i'm starting to doubt parts of it but their is evidence atleast from scientific articles at the very least that this theory hold a lot of truth the original guy who posted this theory turned out to be a fucking crank but parts of it is true.

I was a fucking idiot not doing the prior research

Bro i'm starting to doubt parts of it but their is evidence atleast from scientific articles at the very least that this theory hold a lot of truth the original guy who posted this theory turned out to be a fucking crank but parts of it is true.

I was a fucking idiot not doing the prior research
Who posted the theory and what's the ideal diet?

Some dentist who praciced crank practices but the 1 article did have a fuck tonne of studies

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
idk. you just have to meet nutrients without poisioning yourself. ideally in a tribal enviro it should be hard af food but rn he can eat soft shit and chew gum instead

• +1
Should be obvious. Ugly is ugly, even if you had rare features.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
@itsOVER disagrees

yes but whites are low iq so they dont care

• JFL
Keep coping

Did he ever go to South America?

I don't think so, and if he did I'm pretty sure he never made a thread about it.
He slayed in SEA and EE though, including some good looking girls.

• +1

• JFL
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex and Deleted member 685
Keep coping monkeyboy, you people didn't invent shit and you know it
the funniest kang statment ive heard is some black 2 psl fat collage girl saying "we are your ancestors!"

• JFL
Not gonna bother watching a video with such a low IQ title. The phone you're using was invented by a white man.

JFL

• JFL
keep coping cumskin cave dwelling neanderthal blacks are gods
No they aren't and they brought close to nothing to modern society. You're just coping because you're black and can't cope with that. Btw Neanderthals were high T moggers.

Oh and last but not least cum is where all life starts, meanwhile shit is what gets out of your ass. Id rather be called a "cumskin" (although that's just a shitty cringy coping copy of shitskin) than a shitskin

• Woah
Reactions: FatJattMofo
No they aren't and they brought close to nothing to modern society. You're just coping because you're black and can't cope with that. Btw Neanderthals were high T moggers.

Oh and last but not least cum is where all life starts, meanwhile shit is what gets out of your ass. Id rather be called a "cumskin" (although that's just a shitty cringy coping copy of shitskin) than a shitskin

go back to the cave before u die of skin cancer

neanderthals gave me this ultra lobster skin flush dna.
View attachment 190077
when the cope.

sunscreen and the shade allow you to live abroad if you want. in europe you have no need

• +1
View attachment 190077
The graph isn't telling you whites used to be alot more tan due to being outside. Meanwhile niggers are outside 24/7 yet they still suffer from more diseases, just less skin cancer and they contribute nothing to this world.

Now go back to your shithole
sunscreen and the shade allow you to live abroad if you want. in europe you have no need
This

The graph isn't telling you whites used to be alot more tan due to being outside. Meanwhile niggers are outside 24/7 yet they still suffer from more diseases, just less skin cancer and they contribute nothing to this world.

Now go back to your shithole

This
:lul:

• Hmm...
  • +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back