dont invest anything in girls compliments about facial aesthetics.

D

Deleted member 18582

Poet laureate of the deep state
like, i don't give a shit about listening to girls at all about what they think looks good. and so should you. primordial eternal beautiful angelic pretty handsome aesthetics exists regardless of whatever anyone says about it. they are thinking with their clits not their minds.

maybe water but the amount of times i see people posting to the contrary is ridiculous.
i hear people saying like "well girls say they like my eyes," even though you have like low pfl bug eyes with uee. They take this as grounds to suggest "well I shouldn't change my eyes at all."

for example, one of the features im most complimented on by girls is my teeth. I have a slightly gummy smile, mild crowding, very prominent incisors, a slight crossbite, and many mal-rotations of the molars. Say you have perfect teeth but nobody compliments you on them. Should the takeaway here be that you deliberately fuck up your teeth and get a gummy smile and mild crowding like me? Does this stand to common sense?

The reason they are complimenting my teeth is because they otherwise find me attractive for reasons that have nothing to do with my teeth. But since they do not sit there and analyze your face, its ratios and features, they won't choose to compliment the feature of mine that is ACTUALLY attractive, that comes closest to facial averageness. that feature, since it would come closest to facial averagaeness, is by definition the one that is most invisible to the untrained eye, the most harmonious. ALL the calculus that people spend countless hours theorizing on this website is done unconsciously in her head in the first second of seeing you.

When girls compliment a feature of yours, it means they find you attractive, but the feature they choose to compliment is typically exactly the one that detracts the most from your harmony, your facial averageness.

if i were to fix my teeth, my new most complimented feature would become my next least harmonious one (my eyes). after i fix my eyes, then they'll move onto my nose. if i fix my nose, then they'll either stop complimenting specific features altogether (despite being attracted to me) or just compliment arbitrary ones they happen to be looking at at the time. read below:

There is one other reason she might compliment a feature. which is really not a reason at all.
  1. Really nothing at all. Entirely arbitrary. Maybe you're just laying in bed looking at each other for 3 seconds and she says "i like your eyes." do you think her saying this is some commentary on your eye aesthetics? no, its beacuse she fucking likes you and wants to signal she likes you in some way, and in the moment she just happened to be looking at your eyes and so figured she might as well say she likes your eyes. do you think if you asked her, "what about my cheekbones, my lips, my hair" she will say "hmmm your lips no, your cheekbones yes, and your hair yes. any more?" (((and do you even think what she thinks in her head before saying these things, in the case where those things may conflict, would have any import either, if you were able to access this knowledge unmediated by other aspects of this social situation?))

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Sub0, Banderacell, Deleted member 40471 and 9 others
It's over. The incelsphere fixed my physical body but caused me brain damage.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscensionUwU, Sub0, WagedandReady and 2 others
so if i tell a girl i like her hair eyes it means her eyes suck ass and im till complienting them like a retard, nice theory OP

This is why homosexuality wins.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 33579
High IQ thread.

If girls are complimenting you outside of flirting they see you as a gay best friend anyway.

• +1
Reactions: Maalik, Jarate and Deleted member 21863
What if she compliments every single feature you have at once

Eyes lips jaw nose eyebrows hair penis smile

Whats the takeaway?

You guys really are schizos

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Maalik, Gus17, horizontallytall and 2 others