Dont let incels determine your attractiveness to women

EnglandBadman

EnglandBadman

Ex Drug Dealer
Think about the fact that incels have no experience with women+are autistic, all of their information is based on theory they gained from secondary sources from their basement. Any normal person who actually goes to parties/social events will see that irl slaying has very different results to what the blackpill claims.

For example, are you really gonna listen to Wheatwaffles? This is his opinion on good nt drip:
8E17CADC 7B52 40BC 9311 B2124C7295E1
21DCDECB 8782 4ADA BE1C A3BD86980033
He’s clearly somewhat autistic and doesn’t understand the female gaze. I wouldn’t listen to people like him for advice, instead make your own judgements through logic.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Zikel_Nut, Deleted member 43585 and 15 others
Think about the fact that incels have no experience with women+are autistic, all of their information is based on theory they gained from secondary sources from their basement. Any normal person who actually goes to parties/social events will see that irl slaying has very different results to what the blackpill claims.

For example, are you really gonna listen to Wheatwaffles? This is his opinion on good nt drip:
He’s clearly somewhat autistic and doesn’t understand the female gaze. I wouldn’t listen to people like him for advice, instead make your own judgements through logic.
Wheat waffles is a fucking retard.

Sucking dick is less gay than paying some dude to tell you how hot you are.

Imagine paying some pasty ginger $49.95 to be told you have no fucking chance. Lmaoo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, GetShrekt, GunDevilHybrid and 6 others
Bro this stuff is studied and researched on though different types of social experimentation on how women react to physical features of men and literally just what’s more attractive to the human eye.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, Razeb, JovenCansao and 2 others
Bro this stuff is studied and researched on though different types of social experimentation on how women react to physical features of men and literally just what’s more attractive to the human eye.
Yeah but only use the research for your benefit. For example knowing that women like lean bodies. But dont listen to wheat waffles advice, look at what hes telling his subscribers to wear (the two photos in the thread), he doesn’t even follow his own advice. He says getting a lean muscular body is best for smv but he also says that hes not gonna go gym until 5-6years later when he has a full time job and moneymaxxes.

Imagine paying some pasty ginger $49.95 to be told you have no fucking chance. Lmaoo.
+his reviews are biased anyways. Hes literally a white coper, he rates ginger people higher than they should be rated as a way to cope for himself.

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and Deleted member 5467
WheatWaffles is so unintentionally funny.

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and EnglandBadman

everyone here a pasty cracka lmfao only true advice is to touch grass and have basic hygiene

• +1
Reactions: EnglandBadman
Yeah but only use the research for your benefit. For example knowing that women like lean bodies. But dont listen to wheat waffles advice, look at what hes telling his subscribers to wear (the two photos in the thread), he doesn’t even follow his own advice. He says getting a lean muscular body is best for smv but he also says that hes not gonna go gym until 5-6years later when he has a full time job and moneymaxxes.
the whole lean thing is a redpill cope, usually it is only gym girls who care if a guy is leanmaxxed, I have seen plenty of obese fat fucks with 3 chins who are in relationships

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
the whole lean thing is a redpill cope, usually it is only gym girls who care if a guy is leanmaxxed, I have seen plenty of obese fat fucks with 3 chins who are in relationships
Just cos youve seen fat guys in relationships doesn’t mean its ideal

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
incels exist so i dont get to fuck

total autistic incel death

My naive ass decided to buy looksmaxx tips from him. All he said was to gymmaxx and to get a fade

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chinacurry, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and EnglandBadman

based post

incels don’t know what women actually want because they lack irl experience and are autistic

• +1
Reactions: billybobjr2004, JosefMengelecel and EnglandBadman
Just cos youve seen fat guys in relationships doesn’t mean its ideal
whats ideal depends on the type of girls you want.

if you want skinny girls then starve yourself to become a twink, if you want average beckies maintain a normal body, if you want gym girls get ripped, if you want fat girls bulk up

incels don’t know what women actually want because they lack irl experience and are autistic
this is what i have been saying. most incels lack experience so they go by basement dweller theories, they think you need to be either very tall or be a chadlite/chad with a perfect body to get a gf

if they tried going outside or even sneaking into parties like i did they would realise how wrong they are
seen so many different types of guys with gfs to ever go back to believing what i used to think

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, Deleted member 46727 and st.hamudi but 6‘5

if you want skinny girls then starve yourself to become a twink, if you want average beckies maintain a normal body, if you want gym girls get ripped, if you want fat girls bulk up
You’re retarted

• +1
Reactions: EnglandBadman

hahahhahahahahaha wtf is that outfits and arms/physique

• JFL
Reactions: EnglandBadman and st.hamudi but 6‘5
based post

Giga terra bluepill cope
These so called „autists“ here are just 100% realitypilled and their irl experiences led them to come into the Lookism sphere, where they meticulously crafted more and more theories about the true workings of social life and what the factors influencing it are.
@thecel morph looks are ideal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and thecel
Giga terra bluepill cope
These so called „autists“ here are just 100% realitypilled and their irl experiences led them to come into the Lookism sphere, where they meticulously crafted more and more theories about the true workings of social life and what the factors influencing it are.
@thecel morph looks are ideal
or maybe they’re just autistic with social problems

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: thecel and CFW432

The t shirt pic is fine. the black sweatshirt in the first pic and the baby blue sweater in the 3rd are not. I wear black top, but that's only because I know that it's an invisible color that doesn't call much attention like brighter colors do like red or pink does which is what i want cause I'm ugly and so I don't want to call unneeded attention to myself. Baby blue is a gay/immature looking color. No one should wear anything in baby blue. Red is the best color cause it's the color of passion/ heat but if your not a chad, wearing red will do nothing for you. Ultimately clothes don't really do anything in themselves clothes will only enhance someone that's already attractive. Chad can wear a white tee with normal jeans and girls will still think he's hot even though he isn't wearing anything special.

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
mirin response, not being able to elab and just throwing a random insult at me
Some people don’t deserve the energy. You’re a lost cause if you can face all this readily available black pill knowledge and just ignore it for your own personal copes. Muh ideal body type is just whatever the girl is. How the fuck did you come up with that? You’re telling me a fat girl doesn’t want a fit guy?

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and EnglandBadman
Some people don’t deserve the energy. You’re a lost cause if you can face all this readily available black pill knowledge and just ignore it for your own personal copes. Muh ideal body type is just whatever the girl is. How the fuck did you come up with that? You’re telling me a fat girl doesn’t want a fit guy?
reminds me of my fat brother telling me that girls like ‘dad bods’ when i tried to blackpill him on saying on average girls prefer lean bodies like myself
DB4F0A23 18EC 466A 98F8 3EBE4D040EB4

• +1
Reactions: Gus17
almost all of the couples I see outside have similar body types. why the fuck would a fat girl date a skinny "fit" guy who is much narrower than her? do you not realise how stupid that sounds?

Opposite sadly, if u want lean or somewhat gym girls just be huge ogre, even if fat is ok.

If u want fat girls be Cbum ripped and ideally Jay cutler mass

Opposite sadly, if u want lean or somewhat gym girls just be huge ogre, even if fat is ok.

If u want fat girls be Cbum ripped and ideally Jay cutler mass
what fantasy world are you living in? i am outside every single day and 95% or more of couples i see have same bodies, saying fat girls want ripped guys is like saying that 6ft women want turbomanlets

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry
almost all of the couples I see outside have similar body types.
That doesn’t mean it’s the preferred type just what they can get. Most men would like to date a Stacy but the their lucky to get their looksmatch.
why the fuck would a fat girl date a skinny "fit" guy who is much narrower than her? do you not realise how stupid that sounds?
Being fit is more attractive. No sane person looks at a fat guy and thinks his thick fat rolls make him more attractive. Women want fit attractive partners just like men.

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
To an extent, but some things are objectively ugly.

It’s should be more about not listening to uninformed people

That doesn’t mean it’s the preferred type just what they can get. Most men would like to date a Stacy but the their lucky to get their looksmatch.

Being fit is more attractive. No sane person looks at a fat guy and thinks his thick fat rolls make him more attractive. Women want fit attractive partners just like men.
thanks for telling me you are delusional. fat girls hate skinny/lean guys just as much as tall girls hate short guys.

thanks for telling me you are delusional. fat girls hate skinny/lean guys just as much as tall girls hate short guys.
Your delusional. Fat=unhealthy which =unattractive

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and Gus17
Your delusional. Fat=unhealthy which =unattractive
yeah sure bro every single woman alive wants skinny guys even if they are tiny compared to her

you are either trolling or a coping twink

yeah sure bro every single woman alive wants skinny guys even if they are tiny compared to her

you are either trolling or a coping twink
So your saying most fat women want fat guys?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and Gus17
of course. that's like asking do most white women want white guys or do most tall women want tall men
I dont think fat women want fat guys at all man. What kind of bs you are pulling here?

• +1
good thread but i still have doubts about your slay stories

pm face

.org users rate on a homosexual scale

Mtns and ltns slays. If that was not case every single couple would be filled with htn/chadlite and that would be statically Wrong.

And short girls love short guys? And ugly girls love ugly guys? How delusional are you. There are qualities that are objectively better.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, BeanletMogger and EnglandBadman
And short girls love short guys? And ugly girls love ugly guys? How delusional are you. There are qualities that are objectively better.
yes actually, most couples are both bodymatched and heightmatched, i have seen plenty of couples where the guy is worse off than me in every way. you are a basement dweller who spergs out about muh blackpill theories which arent true, just like 90% of this forum

Yeah, I've always been ugly as can be but girls always walk past me with their mouths open in case I might want to put my dick in it.

yes actually, most couples are both bodymatched and heightmatched, i have seen plenty of couples where the guy is worse off than me in every way. you are a basement dweller who spergs out about muh blackpill theories which arent true, just like 90% of this forum
Just leave the forum if you’re gonna spout retarted bluepill nonsense. Wtf are you Looksmaxing for if you just love whoever looks like you currently and can easily get them.

• +1

B