Don't make girls your goal

G

gaypharoah

mentalcel
They will only make you happier at first. It doesn't matter afterwards. The thrill of the pussy chase. Find happiness yourself, or else you will never be truly fulfilled. Sorry for kinda bluepilled thread.
Screenshot 2020 02 06 05 59 38 080 comdazzhoop

I hear this shit constantly on 4Chan

y u there on that cuck place?
To be honest, Im sort of a celebrity on adv board. My threads have been featured on 4chan subreddit and basically faggots on that board recognise my writing style EVEN THOUGH ITS ANONYMOUS FORUM

• JFL
Reactions: Slayerino and EthnicelAscension
To be honest, Im sort of a celebrity on adv board. My threads have been featured on 4chan subreddit and basically faggots on that board recognise my writing style EVEN THOUGH ITS ANONYMOUS FORUM
oh I see....I see.... :feelshehe:

• +1
Reactions: zeno
Just ascend so you can mog puny subhumans in the street for the rest of your life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476, john2, Deleted member 4612 and 2 others
They will only make you happier at first. It doesn't matter afterwards. The thrill of the pussy chase. Find happiness yourself, or else you will never be truly fulfilled. Sorry for kinda bluepilled thread.
Reproduction seems to be the only "meaning" that nature has given us as living beings. But to be quite honest, life has no objective meaning. So if you want to spend your life chasing foids, then go right on ahead, the same can also be said about rotting. It really doesn't matter what you do as long as you feel alright doing it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476, zeno, Vidyacoper and 3 others
is that a list of all ur bags

How come we say go after what you want in every other realm but when it comes to girls, no don’t focus directly on your goal

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, RichardSpencel, Vidyacoper and 3 others
"our goal is not to make money" "our goal is to do xyz to save the world"

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and Deleted member 4545
They will only make you happier at first. It doesn't matter afterwards.
Largely, my experience also.
In a way, it's almost like that with every goal/thing/experience one aquires.
The natural state of human, after getting/achieving something is like: First happy for the acheivement, and then after some time back to nautral state and feeling one needs something else/new.

Find happiness yourself, or else you will never be truly fulfilled. Sorry for kinda bluepilled thread
To add. "Find happiness yourself"; is to much of a fixed statement. Happiness is a state of being, that comes and goes. Not permanent. Only semi-permanent can be a sense of self-love, self-esteem, self-worth.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
It's about mogging others duh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
all i want is to get my dick wet whenever i want

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
bluepilled asf "dont focus on girls bro youll only be loved and be able to fuck whatever girl you want but thats bad because its boring after a while"

• +1
Reactions: zeno, hebbewem and BigBiceps
factz

Last edited: