dont start anti aging untill you are 40+

2peasinapod

2peasinapod

Banned
well do what you want, but i certainly wont be

why?

all the best looking men are big, masculine and high energy

all anti agers are frail, femanine and flacid/ impotent looking

i want to enjoy my youth, i want to enjoy pumping vaginas at full capacity. also pretty much all aging is reversible now anyways. with my genetics i can easily reap the rewards of anti aging when im older

i want to keep the killer in my eyes, the eyes of anti agers, especially on fin looks like prey

i also believe anti aging in youth may actually ruin you long term, when you are young you are extremely resisliant, thats why kids who eat like complete shit, dont exercise, stay up late etc still have glowing skin and high energy/ vigour

• +1
Reactions: oldcell, Deleted member 685, DidntRead and 1 other person
shit thread, kill yourself

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, 7 rings, Schönling and 5 others
Dumbeat shit I ve heard.You need to have good skin today.Or your just another random guy.You need anti aging.Your body and height should add masculinity

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax
Legit

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and 2peasinapod
Dumbeat shit I ve heard.You need to have good skin today.Or your just another random guy.You need anti aging.Your body and height should add masculinity

?

skin care routine takes 2 mins after a shower

you should be in a surplus in youth 100%, 1000000% you want to maximise growth and hormone production in youth

• +1
Reactions: oldcell
Such a binary perspective

Like bulkers were always strong and masculine, and leanmaxers feminine and infertile

Actually, adipocytes get you aromatised, junk food lowers you T, massive calorie intake and insuline spike do so.

You have to seek for an equilibrium

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
All slayers that I've known had High calorie diet

Also in 10-20 year new anti aging shit will be invented

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
IQ of this thread = not found, prevention is ALWAYS better than a cure

two-peas-in-a-pod.jpg
op is gay

IQ of this thread = not found, prevention is ALWAYS better than a cure

its not prevention if you stunt you potential in the process, its sabotage

you want to become as masculine and manly as possible in youth, i know that miuch

Can't pump vaginas at full capacity without hair or with a pizza face. Some people have to pick and choose their battles and sacrifice some performance for the privilege of even being able to perform in the first place. Sex at 70% for many is better than no sex at 100%.

well do what you want, but i certainly wont be

why?

all the best looking men are big, masculine and high energy

all anti agers are frail, femanine and flacid/ impotent looking

i want to enjoy my youth, i want to enjoy pumping vaginas at full capacity. also pretty much all aging is reversible now anyways. with my genetics i can easily reap the rewards of anti aging when im older

i want to keep the killer in my eyes, the eyes of anti agers, especially on fin looks like prey

i also believe anti aging in youth may actually ruin you long term, when you are young you are extremely resisliant, thats why kids who eat like complete shit, dont exercise, stay up late etc still have glowing skin and high energy/ vigour
shit thread

Can't pump vaginas at full capacity without hair or with a pizza face. Some people have to pick and choose their battles and sacrifice some performance for the privilege of even being able to perform in the first place. Sex at 70% for many is better than no sex at 100%.

you can ,and many do

but wasnt what i was refering to when i mention anti aging
shit thread

another user who cant verbalise anything worth mentioning, because he knows hes been going in the wrong direction and resorts to throwing his toy out the pram

Starting anti aging at 40!?!? For a normal guy its really hard to find sex after 28~30 because he looks old, and bitches can get young fuckboys. Only gigachads have a normal sexlife after 35.

For a normal guy its really hard to find sex after 28~30 because he looks old, and bitches can get young fuckboys.

It's really not. Just lower your standards slightly and you can have sex regularly

Starting anti aging at 40!?!? For a normal guy its really hard to find sex after 28~30 because he looks old, and bitches can get young fuckboys. Only gigachads have a normal sexlife after 35.

you gotta remember im genetically elite, ive never had problems with women untill i had a period where i was rigid

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: damnit and Any1 can be anything
you gotta remember im genetically elite, ive never had problems with women untill i had a period where i was rigid
Are there any pictures of you? Im really curious now. Pm?

shit thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205