Don't take drugs if you are below 19 and you wanna grow

prgfromnl

prgfromnl

Water is wet
Literally every single friend in eastern europe that I know that took weed or ecstasy/lsd, didn't grow taller than 180cm/5'9ft. Most of them average at 175cm/5.74ft I'd say.

It's your own choice and life, just don't regret it later on

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, Lorsss, Deleted member 2969 and 1 other person
Dude taking a tab of acid won’t stunt your growth jfl

Literally every single friend in eastern europe that I know that took weed or ecstasy/lsd, didn't grow taller than 180cm/5'9ft. Most of them average at 175cm/5.74ft I'd say.

I was 17 when I first smoked hash, I'm 6 ft 1 at 18 years old
I was 17 when I first smoked hash, I'm 6 ft 1 at 18 years old
Op has 5 IQ

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 2846
Dude taking a tab of acid won’t stunt your growth jfl
You don't know what kind of effect it will have on you, these guys were smoking almost daily. Just to remind you they mogged me all the way to the age of 16

Where I live (North of Italy) 90% of my friends are below 1.75 even though some of them have never done drugs jfl I feel bad for them

You don't know what kind of effect it will have on you, these guys were smoking almost daily. Just to remind you they mogged me all the way to the age of 16
Smoking weed every day in public is a really bad idea so yeah

Where I live (North of Italy) 90% of my friends are below 1.75 even though some of them have never done drugs jfl I feel bad for them
It's weird because I swear all of them were taller than me, then once they reached 15 they started smoking weed/doing drugs and they didn't grow since then.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
This is known as a coincidence

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and Truecel14
Smoked a ton of weed from 16-now (19) and I m 185cm, the tallest in my family. I was fat as a teen doe

So I drank and smoked (cigs)From age 12-13 and weed as a teen, ate junk food and was fat all my life.
Now I understan why I am so fucking short.

• JFL
Reactions: swedecel and BigBoy

I took drugs before 19 and am 189cm. I don't think height is anything we can really have a control over. Don't take drugs if you don't need to anyways. They're jut a cop out.

• +1
Reactions: Framletgod
I took drugs before 19 and am 189cm. I don't think height is anything we can really have a control over. Don't take drugs if you don't need to anyways. They're jut a cop out.
Actually vitamin D while growing affects growth quite a lot. Most people are deficient in vit D aswell

I took ecstasy and smoked weed and I'm 6ft1 at 18

So I drank and smoked (cigs)From age 12-13 and weed as a teen, ate junk food and was fat all my life.
Now I understan why I am so fucking short.
ik its a joke but i talked to a doctor ab it. fat stunts growth for some ppl for others it doesnt.

Cope my late friend was 6'1 and he took drugs like sweets

Ok one ultra low inhib subhuman is around 6'2 and he take all the drugs possible every friday. He drinks shit tons alchohol. He have some kind of nerd face with acne but he's 6'2, little to fat but overall big ultra low inhib dude

whats the best drug in your opinion with a good benefit/withdraws ratio

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
who tf is nosecel lmao
>has the same avi

>both from germany

>Joined: Sep 28, 2019

> ¨who tf is nosecel lmao¨

Honestly this may be legit, I dwarf mog all of my former friends who smoked weed growing up. Meanwhile I stayed sober and just lifted. I think it’s just because they had a social life though so they had less time to eat and grow, not because of the weed.