Don't tell anyone about your ascension

Oxygen

Oxygen

Ascending!!!
Any kind of looksmaxxing should be downplayed when someone asks you about it.

For example:

"have you started to go to the gym?"
"No I just stopped eating so many chips and just got a bit more active"

Meanwhile you count every calorie and go to the gym 1-2 hrs a day 6x a week. People don't like others putting in full effort, you never want to show how tryhard you are.

When it comes to surgery, tell NOBODY.

(kinda)

A decent amount of us will be getting surgery in the future to fix a failo or two and that's fine, but society doesn't think it is. Don't give in to all the inclusivity and honesty bullshit you hear on the internet, plastic surgery is dominated by women so a man doing it will be viewed feminine and gay, ESPECIALLY IMPLANTS. You should tell your close family but that's it. Hide it from your friends. If the topic has to come up, if you got bimax just say you had TMJ issues and had to open your airway and use complicated medical terms to bullshit your way through. If you had jaw angle implants, you could say something like:

"My chewing was being severely hindered by the capability of the masseter muscles and I was on track to develop TMJ so the surgeon had to adjust the jaw and reposition the muscles in the back part of my cheek so I could actually eat food again"

Make up some autistic bullshit just to make them stop questioning you. Do that for every surgery you get.

Obviously if the surgery was extremely radical, like having cheek implants that stick out too much, good luck trying to get rid of any doubt in their mind.

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, SurgeryEnjoyer, angelo and 24 others
Forget about sharing ascension plans I am such a dumbass I literally see this forum with my female friends for their opinions jfl :lul: :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: angelo, ItsOverCel, RopeMaxxed and 1 other person
I'm visiting a dentist next week to get something like this and I'm just going to tell people I tried a new whitening toothpaste if they ask.

• JFL
Reactions: TheAbyssinian, valhalar and jflsnowdzz
Even better you can try sabotage them.
"Woah how did you get a nice body?"
"Oh I just eat a lot of rice and potatoes bc carbs help you build muscle"
Meanwhile eating a fuck ton of carbs will turn you into a bloatcel.
Don't say shit like "Ice cream and donuts" bc it's too obvious.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: angelo, litaz, datboijj and 10 others
Exactly : got a genio and told my family and friends that it was related to a malocclusion.

I won’t even tell them about my scheduled lower eyelid retractation + cantho. If they notice a change I’ll just gaslight them by telling that its due to weightloss (26 lbs lost so far).

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Crusile, pneumocystosis and vinn98
Forget about sharing ascension plans I am such a dumbass I literally see this forum with my female friends for their opinions jfl :lul: :lul:
Never began.

No way. You’re gonna get clowned so hard if they enter at their own

if you got bimax just say you had TMJ issues and had to open your airway and use complicated medical terms to bullshit your way through. If you had jaw angle implants, you could say something like:

"My chewing was being severely hindered by the capability of the masseter muscles and I was on track to develop TMJ so the surgeon had to adjust the jaw and reposition the muscles in the back part of my cheek so I could actually eat food again"
WTF dude no need to, normies are so bad at spotting surgeries

You could literally get jaw angle implants / bimax and just tell that it's your late puberty , or that you've been hitting the gym

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
I'm visiting a dentist next week to get something like this and I'm just going to tell people I tried a new whitening toothpaste if they ask.

just get your teeth whitened what the fuck is that shit??

clown shit, just get it bleached, there is a thread in botb to diy too.

Don’t even tell your close family moms have the biggest mouths she will fucking tell every single one of her friends just as gossip

• +1
Reactions: angelo, litaz, Oxygen and 3 others

Autism

That's what normies do all the time.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Don’t talk about the surgery unless someone else brings it up then you just say it was for health reasons, it’s simple.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Oxygen and VenatorLuparius
Even better you can try sabotage them.
"Woah how did you get a nice body?"
"Oh I just eat a lot of rice and potatoes bc carbs help you build muscle"
Meanwhile eating a fuck ton of carbs will turn you into a bloatcel.
Don't say shit like "Ice cream and donuts" bc it's too obvious.
I'll never forget when a female asked me how much I work out when I was gym-maxxing hard when I answered "pushups and situps about once a week" she seemed irritated and in disbelief.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 4209
Don’t even tell your close family moms have the biggest mouths she will fucking tell every single one of her friends just as gossip
true lol just make up stories to as many people as possible to get rid of any suspicions

society hates self improvement brutal

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
After a lefort 3 and 6 inch Leg lengthening
' I just lost abit of weight bro!! Its awesome! '

• +1
Reactions: AscensionCel and litaz
No dont actually compulsively lie, people will pickup on it and cringe hard at you

true lol just make up stories to as many people as possible to get rid of any suspicions
This could backfire on you. If you give a good reason it doesn’t matter what they say.

Jaw surgery is a functional surgery first before it’s cosmetic if you claim you got it because you had sleep apnea there’s nothing they can say

• +1
Reactions: Oxygen
Jaw re-alignment sounds a lot better than jaw surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Oxygen, Deleted member 20631 and datboijj