DONT TOUCH THE CHEESE!

the MOUSE

the MOUSE

Bones don't lie, Mosley. See you in Animal Park
circumcision :eek:

#foreskingang based and foreskinpilled! lifefuel!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, IAMNOTANINCEL, fuxkdakikez and 1 other person
hey

• +1
Reactions: the MOUSE
hello nigga

wow, what a 500th post, i remember when i wanted to forever greycel, have under 50 posts

mirin ur positive post rep ratio now jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Tabula Rasa
hello nigga

wow, what a 500th post, i remember when i wanted to forever greycel, have under 50 posts

mirin ur positive post rep ratio now jfl
i thought u left again

• +1
YOU ARE A JEWCEL IF YOU DONT EXERCISE YOUR FORESKIN!

• +1
i thought u left again
how was ur hiatus? ill probs leave soon ngl, this forum too boring now, waste of time. time flies, didnt accomplosh much i wanted to in november, after failing day 4 negative feedback loop from that guilt. gotta read more aures notes book summaries, youtube coding courses, wikipedia, think all thoughts instead

• +1
  • JFL
how was ur hiatus? ill probs leave soon ngl, this forum too boring now, waste of time. time flies, didnt accomplosh much i wanted to in november, after failing day 4 negative feedback loop from that guilt. gotta read more aures notes book summaries, youtube coding courses, wikipedia, think all thoughts instead
gl with ur self improoving ig.. i will continue to rot in my depressive haze

• +1
ya'll mutilate yourself facially to be more attractive to women, why should the penis be any different?

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
i'm right, cope.

just unfortunate events that led to my current circumstances
let it go. why wait to be reborn?

just envision ideal self/model, can be off popular movie character etc n act that way till u become that. read self development section this page

something ive had to help high inhib, dont place others on pedestal, inflate their value. when realise theyre just another random npc normie, dont rlly give af or care anything bout them what they do. dont strive for perfection, embrace failure, find it funny, laugh when fail. if i wouldve done this day 4 nnn, wouldve had more positive butterfly effect, but from realising that failure i learned and developed, my nofap is getting better over time from progressive declination

//the MOUSE

• +1
  • JFL
let it go. why wait to be reborn?

just envision ideal self/model, can be off popular movie character etc n act that way till u become that. read self development section this page

something ive had to help high inhib, dont place others on pedestal, inflate their value. when realise theyre just another random npc normie, dont rlly give af or care anything bout them what they do. dont strive for perfection, embrace failure, find it funny, laugh when fail. if i wouldve done this day 4 nnn, wouldve had more positive butterfly effect, but from realising that failure i learned and developed, my nofap is getting better over time from progressive declination

//the MOUSE
i will just see where life takes me and if its over its over

• +1