dont waste your time here

Deleted member 13332

Deleted member 13332

mark renton
why people waste their time here? gyms are open go and do a workout improve your body if they arent open then do a routine at home or some sort of calisthenics, take a shower wash your hair get a nice haircut, if you are balding just shave it off. Buy nice clothes that fit you, watch alpham. or jose zuniga for a good advice if you dont have money go apply for a job its okay to work at mcdonalds at first i heard that some chinese billionaire was denied a job at kfc and steve jobs started his career literally in moms basement or garage .. lets improve guys, dont let this incels from this forum get to ya
gl buddy boyos:love::love:

• JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser, ItsOver.com and RichardSpencel
you can waste your time here and still do those things

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: never_lucky, Deleted member 15305, Basedprincess and 7 others
why people waste their time here? gyms are open go and do a workout improve your body if they arent open then do a routine at home or some sort of calisthenics, take a shower wash your hair get a nice haircut, if you are balding just shave it off. Buy nice clothes that fit you, watch alpham. or jose zuniga for a good advice if you dont have money go apply for a job its okay to work at mcdonalds at first i heard that some chinese billionaire was denied a job at kfc and steve jobs started his career literally in moms basement or garage .. lets improve guys, dont let this incels from this forum get to ya
gl buddy boyos:love::love:
all that isn’t worth it because I don’t have light green hunter eyes like you

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Basedprincess and Deleted member 13332
its not about that
its about the incredibly high standards of this forum which doesnt translate into IRL interactions as we have seen proof with roided normies etc.
"dating" is NOT just Tinder man, its a lot of IRL too something this forum lacks
and no life doesnt end at 25 and a lot of girls will date older men + you can LARP as younger depending on your looks
i would suggest a shit ton more IRL interaction for forum autists who have 40.000 posts aka 100s a day srs :LOL:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332