Don't you just look @ the mirror sometimes and say "Fuck, it's so over"

Weed

Weed

Trimax 2027 🔪
Joined
Aug 10, 2018
Posts
3,939
Reputation
5,163
Happens 50% of the time ngl
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and Subhuman trash
every now and then bruv
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7079 and Weed
I just look in the mirror and stare for about 10-20 seconds and just ask myself.... "Is today the day?"....
 
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Saltner, Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 6902 and 1 other person
Yes
 
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 7079
Sad shit man
 
I just look in the mirror and stare for about 10-20 seconds and just ask myself.... "Is today the day?"....
 
Happens 50% of the time ngl

i look in the mirror and i think i look quite handsome in the face.. better than my pics that's for sure
 
i look in the mirror and i think i look quite handsome in the face.. better than my pics that's for sure
you think you're handsome because your mom lies to you my friend
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6902
yes tbh then i put on a hat and mire
its weird tbh being a chad with a hat as a norwoodcel
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: lonelystoner and Limbo
yes tbh then i put on a hat and mire
its weird tbh being a chad with a hat as a norwoodcel
Lmao same here. I look pretty good with a fitted cap becuase it makes my face look more compact and masculine. When I take off the hat and see my receding hairline and big forehead, I cry inside.
 
Does Bieber mogg you?
75DFEA0B 3B8F 4260 8E66 FC290C90439F
 
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
What are your weaknesses op?
 
these days mirrors have been my friends
 
When I look in the mirror I think I’m quite handsome but when I go outside in public I feel like an utter subhuman which people look at in disgust
 
mirror no. Selfies sometimes :rage:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6902

Similar threads

welli2009
Replies
28
Views
85
Sensitive Young Boy
Sensitive Young Boy
ethnic_coper67
Replies
52
Views
262
vaylenvislays
vaylenvislays
Bars
Replies
0
Views
21
Bars
Bars
slaviccartfiend
Replies
2
Views
37
Nocturnal
Nocturnal

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top