Weed
Trimax 2027 🔪
- Joined
- Aug 10, 2018
- Posts
- 3,939
- Reputation
- 5,163
Happens 50% of the time ngl
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
I just look in the mirror and stare for about 10-20 seconds and just ask myself.... "Is today the day?"....
Happens 50% of the time ngl
you think you're handsome because your mom lies to you my friendi look in the mirror and i think i look quite handsome in the face.. better than my pics that's for sure
Lmao same here. I look pretty good with a fitted cap becuase it makes my face look more compact and masculine. When I take off the hat and see my receding hairline and big forehead, I cry inside.yes tbh then i put on a hat and mire
its weird tbh being a chad with a hat as a norwoodcel
Does Bieber mogg you?
Does Bieber mogg you?
did he kill any foids, it only showed one dude
every now and then bruv
couldnt be me