welli2009
Gold
- Joined
- Apr 1, 2026
- Posts
- 853
- Reputation
- 547
Title
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
most of the part nothing beacuse u can fix almost everything with surgery unless ur like fucked up from incest or sumTitle
Ah. I remember you. You commented under my treath 2 months ago. You told me to take action. I did. I look a tiny bit better but recessions are unfixable yksome sort of disease
i dont remember but mirin man, best of luck to you.Ah. I remember you. You commented under my treath 2 months ago. You told me to take action. I did. I look a tiny bit better but recessions are unfixable yk
Thanks. So why do people on this website type „its over bro“ under all my threaths where are pics from me. I mean it like that. Looksbasedmost of the part nothing beacuse u can fix almost everything with surgery unless ur like fucked up from incest or sum
like this guy:
View attachment 5702318
View attachment 5702321
No worrys. I wanted to say thank you and have a good onei dont remember but mirin man, best of luck to you.
Trolls, dont mind them. Unless u rlly look like shitSo why do people on this website type „its over bro“
Maybe an exaggerated animal like featureTitle
Can you maybe tell me if its over for me? I just wanna improve.Trolls, dont mind them. Unless u rlly look like shit
Do i have that?Maybe an exaggerated animal like feature
Well ur front is okay, side a bit fucked nglCan you maybe tell me if its over for me? I just wanna improve.
View attachment 5702337View attachment 5702338View attachment 5702339View attachment 5702340
You're like a peanut, a cute oneDo i have that?
We are all on this Website to improve our looks arent we? So why laugh it off
Whats with my eye
So is this good? A peanut is not an animalYou're like a peanut, a cute one
Like fucked fucked or can i improve. Like sub5?Well ur front is okay, side a bit fucked ngl
Some sort of deformity I guess or messed up formation of the skull, however I hate that scraggy non-connecting beards that some guys haveTitle
just answering the original questionWhats with my eye
I dont have that but its my other features that are cookedSome sort of deformity I guess or messed up formation of the skull, however I hate that scraggy non-connecting beards that some guys haveBrah just shave it atp
Okay i understand. Are my eyes bad tho?just answering the original question
Idk tbh but the upper is more carved in, so you can see which animal is associated with thatSo is this good? A peanut is not an animal
-yours welli
not great honestlyOkay i understand. Are my eyes bad tho?
-yours welli
A peanut?Idk tbh but the upper is more carved in, so you can see which animal is associated with that
Atleast my personality is. I hope it isnot great honestly
A peanut?
anythingTitle