Downside of being unattractive is exaggerated tbh

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
Yes it fucks you over romantically but lets be honest even normies struggle sexually. As for other aspects of life, other people will only actually ignore or bully you if you are truly FUCKED in the looks department. If you're just merely 'somewhat unattractive' (4/10) then most normies will still basically treat you like a normal person, even if you won't be 'popular' per say. I'm 4/10 pretty much and I've never felt like ordinary people despised me or mistreated me only because of my appearance. But then I'm also 6.2ft tall so maybe that halos me a bit I dunno. Tbh I've seen manlet framelets with better face than me that have blatantly worse self-esteem than me.

Fact of the matter is that in order for your looks to fuck you over in EVERY aspect of life as opposed to just sexually, you have to be giga-tier ugly. Like 3/10 or less. The sort of person people will actually avoid looking at. I've never been treated like that even if nobody thinks I'm good looking.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Golgo13, Deleted member 2597 and 3 others
lets be honest even normies struggle sexually

Visit a high school and hear sexual conversations all over the place.

99.9% of non-Asians (South Asians included) started smashing on the regular prior to 15 years of age.

Fact of the matter is that in order for your looks to fuck you over in EVERY aspect of life as opposed to just sexually, you have to be giga-tier ugly. Like 3/10 or less. The sort of person people will actually avoid looking at. I've never been treated like that even if nobody thinks I'm good looking.

That’s incels’ lives, noncel.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 275, Copeful and 6 others
Agreed but mogging ppl is too good of a feeling

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 761, Be_ConfidentBro and thecel
Visit a high school

Then observe how 99.9% of non-Asians (South Asians included) started fucking on the regular prior to 15 years of age.

I doubt your regular life is that bad because of your looks but you may be treated like a child sometimes no offense. Also the amount of sex ppl have in high school is exaggerated.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 761 and thecel
:feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood:
This forum is becoming Reddit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 275 and 6 others
I doubt your regular life is that bad because of your looks but you may be treated like a child sometimes no offense. Also the amount of sex ppl have in high school is exaggerated.

I think it’s the total opposite of exaggerated. The statistics don’t reflect reality brutal as it is. They say the average American loses their virginity at 17, but anyone who’s got a quarter of a brain knows that’s untrue. The average suburbanite loses theirs at 14–15, and the average ghetto-dweller loses theirs at 11–13.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 29393, Danish_Retard, justadude and 3 others
dn rd but cope

• JFL
Reactions: thecel

99.9% of non-Asians (South Asians included) started fucking on the regular prior to 15 years of age.

This is utter bullshit. None of my normie mates during high-school were getting laid consistently. They would very infrequently 'get lucky' but not often. And it would rarely be with good looking chicks. It's probably even worse now.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197 and thecel
Imagine getting friendzone JFL. That never happened to me in my entire life. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Woah
Imagine getting friendzone JFL. That never happened to me in my entire life. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Plz clarify. Do you mean you always got girls sexually? Or did girls never friendzone you because they never even wanted to be your friend?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, BigBoy and justadude
Is that @disillusioned ?

That nigga has been on my mind. No cap, I been thinking about that time when I barebacked him raw in a Boca Raton Air BnB. That shit had to be the tightest, blackest, wettest boy pussy I've ever laid pipe into. I swear to God, the most heavenly high is gargling that wonderboy's nuts while going fist deep into his shitter. I had @disillusioned screaming in the sheets with head too ridiculous to ignore. That nigga frotted my cock until he busted on my mouth, I had to return the favor. That nigga @disillusioned @ and I been fucking non-stop ever since, but keep that shit on the DL. He does that shit for free. If you're gonna ask me how to "long" @disillusioned , I'll be deadass. All you gotta do is ask, be straight up, and get physical real quick. Touch his nuts, get on ya knees, talk your shit. He doesn't play around with no pansy-ass niggas either. He likes his men manly, and his dick thick. Dark skin, 6'5 is the minimum and I ain't talking about height boy.

That nigga @disillusioned stole my heart and drank my seed.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, SkinjobCatastrophe and Deleted member 13197
This is utter bullshit. None of my normie mates during high-school were getting laid consistently. They would very infrequently 'get lucky' but not often. And it would rarely be with good looking chicks. It's probably even worse now.

Your “normie mates” were most likely far less degenerate than average and of above-average intelligence

The typical high-schooler in the West is a sex-having, drug-doing, crime-committing delinquent

• +1
Reactions: justadude
Your “normie mates” were most likely far less degenerate than average and of above-average intelligence

The typical high-schooler in the West is a sex-having, drug-doing, crime-committing delinquent
No they weren't. One of them actually got thrown out of his apartment by the landlord because he kept puking of the balcony following his drinking binges. All of them were your typical low IQ kids who went out partying. They still didn't get laid often.

Keep it in mind that they DID get laid SOMETIMES. But it was pure luck, and was not consistent at all. None of the chicks they banged were very hot either. Basically low tier normies, or at best, other normies.

And this was like 10 years ago. Now most of them are probably either not getting laid at all or are in cucked beta marriages.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12344 and thecel

99.9% of non-Asians (South Asians included) started smashing on the regular prior to 15 years of age.

turn 15 tmmr cant wait to see all the pussy i will get in 10th grade:feelsgood:

• JFL
Sounds like curry fueled subhuman shitskin cope tbh

so please be friendly to ugly people they didnt do anything wrong

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 10615 and 5'8manlet

just not true is it

• Hmm...

Cope curries are not smashing, they are sittinf with their virginity like Asians.

If you've rarely been treated with disgust and animosity by strangers, you were never ugly.

• Woah
Reactions: antiantifa