AtlasTH

AtlasTH

Lefort 3 candidate

Screenshot 2021 09 08 04 56 34 617 comwhatsapp
Screenshot 2021 09 08 05 11 10 234 comwhatsapp

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, Deleted member 22126, Acromegaly_Chad and 13 others
Lefort 3 is actually safer than Lefort 2 iirc. Definitely get Lefort 3 if it's between those two options.

"Specifically, Le Fort II fractures independently conferred a 94% increased risk of death (relative risk = 1.94; P < .01), but Le Fort I and III fractures were not significantly associated with death."

The study was regarding Lefort fractures from car accidents and injuries but I assume it would work with surgeries too.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, Growth Plate, Deleted member 4946 and 9 others
he must be really backpilled

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Lefort 3 is actually safer than Lefort 2 iirc. Definitely get Lefort 3 if it's between those two options.

"Specifically, Le Fort II fractures independently conferred a 94% increased risk of death (relative risk = 1.94; P < .01), but Le Fort I and III fractures were not significantly associated with death."

The study was regarding Lefort fractures from car accidents and injuries but I assume it would work with surgeries too.
but doesn't a lefort include the lefort 2 area or do you mean a modified one?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2733
>Dr. Antonini

• JFL
Reactions: materialistic, _____, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 6 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 18372, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 6 others
Wouldn't say he is experienced if he had done 20 lefort 3s.

• +1
  • +1
looked up his insta, dude seems pretty good, tbh blackpilled as fuck.

• +1
Ask him for pics of his before and after lefort III's

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Marsiere214
imagine talking to a surgeon with autistic lookism slang :feelsohh::feelsohh:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: terrorblade, virren, aginghomo and 7 others
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Jason Voorhees and Marsiere214
notice how he didnt answer your question to if it would be painful during surgery? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: this guy will makeyou suffer during surgery :lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: virren, Deleted member 5786 and Jason Voorhees
notice how he didnt answer your question to if it would be painful during surgery? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: this guy will makeyou suffer during surgery :lul::lul:
You'll be under anesthesia

• +1
Reactions: virren, Jason Voorhees and subhuman incel
Well not you specifically but the patient, you literally won't feel a thing, it's like you'll be asleep

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
JFL you said blackpilled to a doctor, what kind of autism is this?
Jfl if you don't think doctors aren't aware of incels sites, they won't admit it but we bring a shitton of money.

• +1
Reactions: virren and Jason Voorhees

Just crash your car to get a free lf1 theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: terrorblade, virren, Acromegaly_Chad and 2 others
Just crash your car to get a free lf1 theory
Even better if you get a free LF3 fracture. As long as the surgeons don't cuck you and give you the same forward growth you had before :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: terrorblade, virren, Acromegaly_Chad and 5 others
Jfl at undergoing any surgery under generell anesthesia. Jfl at Feeling no pain/asleep and being surrounded by a bunch of sharp knife wielding maniacs willing to break every bone in your face. Gonna wake up with 2 kidneys less and the liver taken out just for fun. Ima go raw lf1 like the hardcore looksmaxxer I am. I ain’t donating any kidneys to anyone

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: terrorblade, virren, Acromegaly_Chad and 6 others
2 days hospital stay for a lefort 3?

Da fuc?

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32 and Jason Voorhees
2 days hospital stay for a lefort 3?

Da fuc?
You underrate how brutal of a surgery it is.

Anyway, kink me to the threads in your signature.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
You underrate how brutal of a surgery it is.

Anyway, kink me to the threads in your signature.

Still in the process of creating the video. Should be a few weeks

Who gives a shit ascension is ascension

• Love it
Reactions: JosephGarrot123
Just let this antonini guy peel your face off like an orange and snap your skull in half risking permanent blindness theory

• JFL
Reactions: AtlasTH
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: virren, AtlasTH, mvp2v1 and 1 other person
Has any PSLer even had a lefort III? It seems more like mental masturbation than anything else.

Has any PSLer even had a lefort III? It seems more like mental masturbation than anything else.
I read few got modified lefort 3, which is a different thing and safer. Actual, full lefort 3 is probably reserved for deformed people and injury victims.

• +1
Reactions: AverageTevvezFan