dr kasey li

S

SeekingSurgerymax

Iron
Great bimax result recently

was preceeded by a version of sarpe called "Endoscopically Assisted Surgical Expansion"

This was both done though dr kasey li. When you look him up https://www.sleepapneasurgery.com/about-dr-kasey-li/ he seems very skilled.
Is there a reason why his name is not mentioned along with others like alfaro, defranq, zarrinbal etc?

• +1
Reactions: ropemax
There's lots of extremely talented surgeons who don't get mentioned on here. Mostly because maxfacs in the US don't post before/afters on their websites as it's against the norms of the profession (functional only). Some surgeons have slowly started to post them and have now been swarmed with patients. I tried to make an appointment with one of them and have to wait until next October for a consultation :feelswhy:.

I still get the old "the surgery is functional, but improved cosmetics are a side effect of it". Like my guy, we both know why I want to get surgery.

There's lots of extremely talented surgeons who don't get mentioned on here. Mostly because maxfacs in the US don't post before/afters on their websites as it's against the norms of the profession (functional only). Some surgeons have slowly started to post them and have now been swarmed with patients. I tried to make an appointment with one of them and have to wait until next October for a consultation :feelswhy:.

I still get the old "the surgery is functional, but cosmetics are a side effect of it". Like my guy, we both know why I want to get surgery.

how much of your savings are going on surgeries man?

have you already spent a heap and are you satisfied with results?

always see you roaming around surgery threads so just curious

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1617
I see that makes sense. If they are very talented do you think it would be likely that a local maxfac would know of their existence and thus could give a list of them?

how much of your savings are going on surgeries man?

have you already spent a heap and are you satisfied with results?

always see you roaming around surgery threads so just curious
Only need to get bimax then I should be done.

I had rhino and hair transplant. I'm somewhat satisfied with rhino, but the doctor should've told me the correct surgery I needed instead (lefort 1). Hair transplant still in early stages of growth.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14677