Dr. Konrad walerzak Bimax consult (after)

anarlord

anarlord

Iron
Just finished talking to him and he sounded alright. He is a very yelling person. He didn't know what MSE was, but he is very familiar with SARP and distractors. He was very aggressive about his points of view which is that the end result of bimax and CCW needs to be teeth being in alignment. He does CCW and double jaw surgery. He showed me before and after of a recessed girl and she did look a lot better. I still think he was pretty conservative with his movements. I told him "what do you think of more aggressive movements?" He told me that he doesn't want to make people look like a chimp. I paid around 50$ for the consult and they took my impressions. He told me he wants to talk to my orthodontist (Dr.Newaz) because I am in the middle of an MSE treatment. He wants Dr. Newaz to give him a full report on what he wants him to do and what he expects. Overall really good facility, super futuristic with apple products everwhere. Just wanted to warn people that he will yell... a lot.... and grab his head in disbelief lol. Anything else you guys want to know?

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 16371, wollet2 and 8 others
are you polish?

yes but he takes non polish citizens
way too little advancement tbh

Walerzak

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: randomvanish, wollet2, NoPainNoChick and 7 others
Yeah, I think if you risk such a brutal procedure, you at least need an EXCEPTIONAL result. This does not look like it...

From severely recessed -> mildly recessed... :fuk:
yeah he just fixed the underbite, but profile is still flat as fuark. I'd go to someone else especially if he's as condescending as op described him. although if you get 3d planning and happen to like what you see despite the surgeon being a cunt then it's alright I guess.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16380
Yeah he was cond
yeah he just fixed the underbite, but profile is still flat as fuark. I'd go to someone else especially if he's as condescending as op described him. although if you get 3d planning and happen to like what you see despite the surgeon being a cunt then it's alright I guess.
He was a condescending fuck. I am not sure I should take him. he is very cheap. 5k for bimax with ccw and genio

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
Also he had this weird notion that mse or any sarp doesn't improve nasal volume. even though its documented

Also he had this weird notion that mse or any sarp doesn't improve nasal volume. even though its documented
some doctors just don't know what the fuck they're talking about. I talked to a dermatologist once who said you can't cut fin pills because it needs to be the same dose everytime.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, wollet2 and Deleted member 16380
some doctors just don't know what the fuck they're talking about. I talked to a dermatologist once who said you can't cut fin pills because it needs to be the same dose everytime.
that is one retarded dr

Yeah, I think if you risk such a brutal procedure, you at least need an EXCEPTIONAL result. This does not look like it...

From severely recessed -> mildly recessed... :fuk:
Who does exceptional results?

Yeah he was cond

He was a condescending fuck. I am not sure I should take him. he is very cheap. 5k for bimax with ccw and genio
you could do the 3d planning with him and then go with it if the planning looks good. it's like 200-300 bucks though.

I am from Poland and it is such a shame that we have no blackpilled surgeons here. I wanted to go to Walerzak but I don't anymore. I don't want to listen to that dude yelling at me when he sound like he has less knowledge than average looksmax user.

I am from Poland and it is such a shame that we have no blackpilled surgeons here. I wanted to go to Walerzak but I don't anymore. I don't want to listen to that dude yelling at me when he sound like he has less knowledge than average looksmax
I honestly thought he we would be better. Do you have any other doctors I should try

Ill try to do that with him. Do you have any doctors you recommend
all the known names tbh. ramieri, alfaro, etc. unknown surgeons are hit or miss. I would always do 3D planning so you'll know exactly what the surgeon is gonna do. so if you're on a budget that's the way to go imo. consult cheap unknown surgeons and do 3D planning.

• Woah
Reactions: wollet2
Wh
all the known names tbh. ramieri, alfaro, etc. unknown surgeons are hit or miss. I would always do 3D planning so you'll know exactly what the surgeon is gonna do. so if you're on a budget that's the way to go imo. consult cheap unknown surgeons and do 3D planning.
Who is the best if I wanted to get turned into chad?

No but cheap because I don’t want to spend a house on bimax like cheap chadlite tier blackpilled bimax god who doesn’t butcher ?
gotta consult and find out

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
it doesn't really in guys once they go past their mid 20s. They still get expansion but not much in the nasal cavity.

:LOL:
Thanks for the report, wasn't expecting it to be like that LOL:)
Me neither. He seemed like he was on some kind of stimulant. Lol because What I was saying wasn't so out there. I just said "I want bimax and I also have the mse installed. can you match my bite" And he just went on these weird rants on how mse doesnt help you breathe better and also kept trying to impress me with how many bimaxes he does yearly and how he is one of the best.
Lol after sleeping on it and processing what he said. I am just realizing he was crazy.

imagine being one of the best surgeon in this field in your country and random normie dude just challange your whole career

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gigan, Deleted member 19551, Deleted member 16371 and 4 others
imagine being one of the best surgeon in this field in your country and random normie dude just challange your whole career
Bro you go try to talk to him. He will legit flip his shit if you say something that is moderately different than mainstream. He kind of reminded me of that key and peele skit where he was pronouncing the names incorrectly and got more and more annoyed.

it doesn't really in guys once they go past their mid 20s. They still get expansion but not much in the nasal cavity.
That sounds like horseshit. Increased nasal volume leads to increased air going in.

Yeah he was cond

If a surgeon yelled at you or spoke to you in a condescending fashion, then dump him and move on.

You should have a healthy patient surgeon relationship , also this is the sort of guy to dump you if things go wrong either aesthetically or functionally like you get nerve damage.

Trust your gut and move on.

• +1
Reactions: KDA Player, SOS-Sonic, looksseg and 1 other person
That sounds like horseshit. Increased nasal volume leads to increased air going in.
This doesn't make sense. There is not increased nasal volume from MSE once you reach a certain age (or rather, very minimal). MSE is a dogshit device for adults. Wider palette is 90% of its value.

This is the king of expansion devices for breathing.

5k for bimax and genio?

@lepo2317 @anarlord znacie jakies przemiany przed i po u Walerzaka? chciałem do niego iść tbh ale chyba na nfz zostanę. Na nfz vs face clinic nie ma dużej roznicy, w szczegolnosci ze nie jestem mocno recessed i nie wierze w ten bimax smieszny, to cope jest jak chuj. Jeszcze jest dr Dowgierd, który robi na nfz w Olsztynie, ale prywatnie też.

Last edited:
@lepo2317 @anarlord znacie jakies przemiany przed i po u Walerzaka? chciałem do niego iść tbh ale chyba na nfz zostanę. Na nfz vs face clinic nie ma dużej roznicy, w szczegolnosci ze nie jestem mocno recessed i nie wierze w ten bimax smieszny, to cope jest jak chuj. Jeszcze jest dr Dowgierd, który robi na nfz w Olsztynie, ale prywatnie też.
Just stay at nfz

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
Nie widziałem żadnych przemian przed i po. Niestety 99% chirurgów ma gdzieś to jak będziesz wyglądał. Mają naprawić zgryz i tyle. W sumie jak nie musisz jechać przez całą Polskę to możesz do niego pójść. Zapłacisz kilka stów i się dowiesz. Tylko wal z mostu co chcesz i jak. Jak nie będziesz zadowolony to idź na NFZ. Ja mam perfekcyjny zgryz i cofniętą szczękę, to jest przejebane, bo nie dostane się na NFZ. Jak chcesz iść do zblackpilowanego chirurga, który zajmuje się tym żebyś wyglądał jak najlepiej, to Włochy albo hiszpania. Nasi Polscy chirurdzy to patola i dno jeśli chodzi o blackpill.

• +1
Nie widziałem żadnych przemian przed i po. Niestety 99% chirurgów ma gdzieś to jak będziesz wyglądał. Mają naprawić zgryz i tyle. W sumie jak nie musisz jechać przez całą Polskę to możesz do niego pójść. Zapłacisz kilka stów i się dowiesz. Tylko wal z mostu co chcesz i jak. Jak nie będziesz zadowolony to idź na NFZ. Ja mam perfekcyjny zgryz i cofniętą szczękę, to jest przejebane, bo nie dostane się na NFZ. Jak chcesz iść do zblackpilowanego chirurga, który zajmuje się tym żebyś wyglądał jak najlepiej, to Włochy albo hiszpania. Nasi Polscy chirurdzy to patola i dno jeśli chodzi o blackpill.
równie dobrze mogę to powiedzieć temu na nfz xD akurat ja trafiłem na bardzo spoko chirurga i o wszystkim można z nim pogadać, orto też klasa

• +1
Reactions: lepo2317
równie dobrze mogę to powiedzieć temu na nfz xD akurat ja trafiłem na bardzo spoko chirurga i o wszystkim można z nim pogadać, orto też klasa
A jaki? masz imie? to zapisze sie na konsultacje

Guys....I've been to Dr Walerzak and to Dr Dowgierd. Tbh....none of them knows anything about proper bimax planning. That's just what it is. I've been to Face Clinic 3 times and they still gave me no plan and still dont know what to do. Want me to go back 2 more times....honestly it's a joke. I had to wait 4 months for a 15min appointment.

Orthos also seem to be scarce in Poland....and good ones...who knows who is a good one...been to many...they have no idea... I honestly had the idea Polish dentists were good. But changed my mind.

Dowgierd said he would compensate my bite and then do the surgery to advance 1mm. 1!!!!!!! As a reference, Ramieri suggested around 11mm.

• JFL
Dowgierd said he would compensate my bite and then do the surgery to advance 1mm. 1!!!!!!! As a reference, Ramieri suggested around 11mm.
so you have to be giga recessed subhuman

If he's too conservative don't waste your shot with him, you only bimax one time in your life, don't take the 4 mm shitty bimax.

have u consulted any other Polish surgeon?

trochę czasu już upłynęło od tego postu. Poznałeś może jakiegoś nowego zblackpillowanego chirurga?