dr qazi is starting acne scar trial using verteporfin

P

piec

Silver
fingers crossed my niggers @trueceI @cyprian_tomaszewski @mvp2v1

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Alt, BrahminBoss, cyprian_tomaszewski and 3 others
plz keep me updated. currently only good acne scar treatments (good risk-reward ratios) are phenol and sub-s

everything else is cope IMO (either hardly makes difference to scars or comes with terrible baggage)

• +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski
He is still looking for patients, so if there is any scarcel from LA or willing to travel it might be worth a try

Here is a group with his assistant(Dorian Chen) idk if there is anything useful there, i dnr yet https://t.me/+LV3kTVS6nKU2ZTcx

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese and mvp2v1
subcision? How would you deal with the facial sagging from it? Also the rethetering after some time
Maybe you could do it one scar at a time but that would be costly so maybe DIY?

this is cool, but what does verteporfin even do?
does it up-regulate collagen production increasing fullness of acne scars?

subcision?
yes
How would you deal with the facial sagging from it?
firstly dont do it over a large facial area, instead de-tether 1 scar at a time. So you wont get as much coverage but at least you reduce the risk. it also matters which parts of the face you do it on. in and around the cheek area tends to be high-risk afaik. Second of all you pray to gandy. oh also I believe the tool you use also impacts the probability of side effects so you need to really do your research and find someone who is an expert (very few).
Maybe you could do it one scar at a time but that would be costly so maybe DIY?
no idea

• +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski
plz keep me updated. currently only good acne scar treatments (good risk-reward ratios) are phenol and sub-s

everything else is cope IMO (either hardly makes difference to scars or comes with terrible baggage)
Wb tca peels and lasers?

Wb tca peels and lasers?
Tca peels are good but very low strength so generally it won’t make a difference to your scars. Idk maybe if h do like a fuck ton of tca sessions it could have a comparable effect? But it would cost u lots of time and maybe even more money then phenol.

lasers carry a risk of damaging fat pads. Supposedly it’s avoidable if you ensure you don’t go to a certain depth, but it’s just am too complicated for the normies that perform it so I wouldn’t even bother.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Tca peels are good but very low strength so generally it won’t make a difference to your scars. Idk maybe if h do like a fuck ton of tca sessions it could have a comparable effect? But it would cost u lots of time and maybe even more money then phenol.

lasers carry a risk of damaging fat pads. Supposedly it’s avoidable if you ensure you don’t go to a certain depth, but it’s just am too complicated for the normies that perform it so I wouldn’t even bother.
Tca peels are easy to diy. The acid and neutraliser are cheap

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
Tca peels are easy to diy. The acid and neutraliser are cheap
Sure I’m not against it, but if you are a legit acne scar cel it won’t make a notable difference.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Sure I’m not against it, but if you are a legit acne scar cel it won’t make a notable difference.
So only subcision is good ? I don’t want to do phenol

Verteporfin sounds way too good to be true.

So only subcision is good ? I don’t want to do phenol
Why?

Subscicion by itself Dosnt really make sense unless u have just a few isolated spots with bad tethered scars. Obv u will have todo cupping afterwards.

Why?

Subscicion by itself Dosnt really make sense unless u have just a few isolated spots with bad tethered scars. Obv u will have todo cupping afterwards.
Risk of errythemea

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1

Attachments

• 69CA1659-9C40-4BBB-94D3-6F55AE158820.png
    69CA1659-9C40-4BBB-94D3-6F55AE158820.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
personally i dont think its going to be the "cure", just a big helper

Hopefully it is, but the chances of it ending like all the miracles we've heard of for the past 15 years are really high.

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1 and piec