Dr. Safi 100k botch

ccwarrior

ccwarrior

Le/Fort

Friend of mine, good looking guy. Decided to go to Switzerland to get an aesthetic enhancement with Dr Safi. He spoke to a lot of surgeons but Safi came across the most aesthetically driven and great at building rapport with the patient. My friend decided to go ahead with Safi and it was the biggest mistake of his life. He got RUINED. Safi lied afted the treatment about what movements he made. They decided on a plan with counter-clockwise rotation but Safi intreoperitiively decided to superimpose the maxilla. Giving a very ugly outcoms. Safi also added heaps of fat to my friends face as well that looks terrible. It was suppose to be "rejucinating' The implants he uses are very Fake looking. SAFI Claims he has partnered with "FaceXImplants" when in reality it's his own little implant company he runs. The implant designer is just a regular employee, he hasn't got a clue about implant design. Safi is very friendly and persuasive to get you in. Don't be fooled, he is a Con Artis that relies on deceit. My friend will mow get all implants removed and jaw surgery redone by someone else. My friend also compared the pre operative xrays he had himself to the ones post op and Safi has done allot of unusual things interopertively that are hard to imagine. ,in order to cover up for his poor surgery. My friend has got a top European surgeon on his side to go over everything and this will be presented to a lawyer. I believe Safi is an evil person. You don't want an evil person with a knife over while your out for 6 hours. My friend didn't share it all with me, but there's more to what has been done.

Imagine paying 100k for this.

This disgraceful Indian watched Sailer perform surgeries a couple times and is going around scamming people left and right.

Jfl at falling for his tricks.

That is NOT the first time and it won't be the last.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, Marsiere214, SeriousAscension and 27 others
Looked way better before ngl

• +1
Reactions: extremchange628181
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tallman, Acromegaly_Chad, Marsiere214 and 18 others
Surgery is a meme, when will ppl accept that if you need major surgery its OVER.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: pppokerface, MTNAscension2, UZB_Strebl and 9 others
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, humanoidsub7, MTNAscension2 and 5 others
Hmm? What procedure

anyone can make shit up and say anything about someone how can u prove any of these claims lmfao, u probably cant even afford a consultation with safi xd pooron

• +1
Reactions: anticel and eagle_tren123
You have the guillible Indian mindset anyways "More expensive = better". Go ahead blindly give your money to any retard with a pretty website, don't say I didn't warn you

I've seen more confirmed botched cases privately, it's some brutal shit.
Only posted this one bc it's public
not rlly i just find it hard to believe that a world renown surgeon is just mascaraing ppls faces left and right, and there has been no pics/proof of any of it just baseless claims u could be right and im wrong and retarded so ye apologies for the hostility m8...

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter, SeriousAscension and eagle_tren123
not rlly i just find it hard to believe that a world renown surgeon is just mascaraing ppls faces left and right, and there has been no pics/proof of any of it just baseless claims u could be right and im wrong and retarded so ye apologies for the hostility m8...
Nah all good

He's not world renowned

He opened his clinic like a few months ago. His whole claim was that he was Sailer's top student or whatever... which ended up being a lie according to Sailer himself

He did do a good job of larping as a luxurious world renowned surgeon which is why he's getting any patients at all

• +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2, aestheticsrespecter and Patient A
If your sitting at home thinking “i need lefort 2 then ill be goodlooking” its fucken over my man.
Shut up retard.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl, latincell95 and ascension
View attachment 2740019 View attachment 2740020

View attachment 2740024

This disgraceful Indian watched Sailer perform surgeries a couple times and is going around scamming people left and right.

View attachment 2740040

View attachment 2740041

He said he received 10mm LF1, in one of his comments. In what world did he need that? He's not THAT recessed.

• +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2 and catastaire
View attachment 2740019 View attachment 2740020

View attachment 2740024

View attachment 2740040

View attachment 2740041

I will never understand the obsession this forum has with over-correcting everyone's lower third when this guy's lower third was not his worst feature. Dare I say it was actually pretty average and didn't even need to be touched.

It was/is his god-awful hairline that needed fixing along with weight loss to obtain a slightly sharper jawline.

His mid-face is a bit on the long side too but then again the hairline is contributing to this. After fixing his hairline and losing weight would be the only acceptable time to consider touching the jaw. Which I still do not know how that would fix anything.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, MTNAscension2, aestheticsrespecter and 2 others
You have the guillible Indian mindset anyways "More expensive = better". Go ahead blindly give your money to any retard with a pretty website, don't say I didn't warn you

Why does everyone seem to send u surgery pics?
Who are you tbh jfl
Did you have an old account or something

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, anticel and Mr Test

can you dm other botched results?

• +1
Reactions: Meister! and Mr Test
Honestly that guy is fucking retarded for even thinking he needed surgery. Lefort? Implants? Literally for what? Dude did not have any indication of needing that shit.

Also the post doesn’t even make sense. It says the surgeon decided to “superimpose” the maxilla. What the actual fuck does that even mean? I’ve been autistically and obsessively reading about surgeries for over a decade and this is not a term I’ve ever come across. Is the author a native english speaker?

The cheek implant design is fucking horrible and would look bad on anyone. But this guy didn’t even need them in the first place.

Btw How does this shit cost 100k? You could go to the BEST implant surgeons in the USA for custom inframalar implant design + placement, plus the BEST maxiofacial surgeon for jaw surgery and pay OUT OF POCKET and it STILL wouldn’t come close to 100k. I call bullshit on this story; something doesn’t add up.

Btw, GOOD LUCK filing a lawsuit simply because you don’t like the aesthetic result of the surgery you agreed to pay for. Dumb fuck obviously didn’t read the fine print. Does anyone even know how difficult it is to successfully win a malpractice lawsuit against a surgeon? If your grievance is aesthetic-based, you have zero chance.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, ascension, Meister! and 2 others
I will never understand the obsession this forum has with over-correcting everyone's lower third when this guy's lower third was not his worst feature. Dare I say it was actually pretty average and didn't even need to be touched.

It was/is his god-awful hairline that needed fixing along with weight loss to obtain a slightly sharper jawline.

His mid-face is a bit on the long side too but then again the hairline is contributing to this. After fixing his hairline and losing weight would be the only acceptable time to consider touching the jaw. Which I still do not know how that would fix anything.
It’s sad really. The guy wasn’t bad looking before. Looked pretty decent honestly. But you can tell just from his eyes he had a depressed and empty look in his eyes. Probably brain rotted from overdosing on the blackpill.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Meister!, Mr Test and 4 others
Surgery is a meme, when will ppl accept that if you need major surgery its OVER.
well bimax would ascend me because i am super recessed, i am like the prime canidate for bimax

• +1
Reactions: highT
Sunil richardson tier botch i feel so bad for him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, MTNAscension2, Acromegaly_Chad and 3 others
sadly they botched my bimax too, but it was 10 years ago, so ion remember much about it 😭

• So Sad
Reactions: ascension
Sunil richardson tier botch i feel so bad for him
It's really like what Sunil did to that incel when he decided mid surgery that the plan was too complicated.

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A and ascension

Retard, safi charges 42-48k CHF for trimax + 2 implants including hospital stay, not the 60-70k CHF stated by the post. jfl

It’s obvious you or other Giant minions made this post up

Also what a nice friend autistically calling his friend ugly in the post. Mfs couldn’t even pretend to be NT :lul:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SeriousAscension, ascension and Meister!
no way your friend paid 100k for trimax + fat grafting + cheek bone implants. What else did he do/get?

I really would love @RealSurgerymax to design my bimax but as far as I see he only perform posterior downgraft even if maxilla is long.

And since I have gummy smile and my mamdible plane angle is quite steep I would heavily prefer anterior impaction that would allow far greater flattering of mandibular angle.

• +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2, RealSurgerymax and mvp2v1
Honestly that guy is fucking retarded for even thinking he needed surgery. Lefort? Implants? Literally for what? Dude did not have any indication of needing that shit.

Also the post doesn’t even make sense. It says the surgeon decided to “superimpose” the maxilla. What the actual fuck does that even mean? I’ve been autistically and obsessively reading about surgeries for over a decade and this is not a term I’ve ever come across. Is the author a native english speaker?

The cheek implant design is fucking horrible and would look bad on anyone. But this guy didn’t even need them in the first place.

Btw How does this shit cost 100k? You could go to the BEST implant surgeons in the USA for custom inframalar implant design + placement, plus the BEST maxiofacial surgeon for jaw surgery and pay OUT OF POCKET and it STILL wouldn’t come close to 100k. I call bullshit on this story; something doesn’t add up.

Btw, GOOD LUCK filing a lawsuit simply because you don’t like the aesthetic result of the surgery you agreed to pay for. Dumb fuck obviously didn’t read the fine print. Does anyone even know how difficult it is to successfully win a malpractice lawsuit against a surgeon? If your grievance is aesthetic-based, you have zero chance.
So if he did not need it. Are you saying he was already good looking? Or are you saying that it’s impossible to ascend?

So if he did not need it. Are you saying he was already good looking? Or are you saying that it’s impossible to ascend?
You still need a good base to ascend with surgery, ltn to mtn is pretty easy but if your phenotype sucks there’s not much you can do.

he was already somewhat good looking and he could have ascended via (mostly) non surgical means IMO. He was not really a candidate for osteotomies or implants IMO.

• JFL
Reactions: Meister!
wait, you're telling me a guy with limited experience and almost no published results isn't one of the best in the world? are you trying to say looksmax doesn't know what they're talking about and bases their opinions on hype created by retarded teenagers?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32196 and PrimoMaxxer
IMG 2932

So this dude thinks that safi cutted his tongue? Jfl no implants for your brain

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, aestheticsrespecter, SeriousAscension and 1 other person
wait, you're telling me a guy with limited experience and almost no published results isn't one of the best in the world? are you trying to say looksmax doesn't know what they're talking about and bases their opinions on hype created by retarded teenagers?
You reckon Ramieri is a good surgeon?

Agreed. Only a few surgeries are actually worth it and most of the time they are only small ones that make already good looking people better. Only major one that’s worth it is leg lengthening cause it’s way safer than people on here think and in 99% of cases you will get exactly what you asked for

• +1
Reactions: Meister! and Clavicular
You reckon Ramieri is a good surgeon?
He's good, but I think his reputation is based partly on luck, in that he was doing mini wings, which sometimes have really good results, by chance just happened to do a surgery for a looksmaxer, which turned out well, maybe because of the mini wing, someone else went to him because that dude went to him, and that dude had a good result, and that was basically enough to cement him as one of the best in the world in the eyes of this site. But he doesn't even do mini wings anymore, as far as I know. Plus, he always wants to do extractions and then decompensate. But maybe that is the best course of action and why he gets good results. Originally I didn't like the idea, but now I think it might have more merit than I thought.

Notice that all the dudes this site considers to be one of the top in the world are dudes who some looksmaxer just happened to go to before they were considered one of the best in the world. Notice how they're not considered the best in the world by anyone outside of the looksmax sphere. With the exception of Raffaini and Alfaro (if anyone even considers Alfaro one of the best anymore). But both of those dudes market themselves hard. My surgeon was actually invited to a conference put on by Raffaini, and asked a question like "Yeah, doing all these procedures at once makes for stunning B&A pictures, but is it actually good/safe for the patient." and he said Raffaini got pissed at him.

So much is up to chance, too. It depends who walks through the door, like how much potential they have. Someone could have model features except with overgrown mandible, so he looks all deformed. Doctor does standard BSSO, and now the dude looks like a model. People who don't understand jaw surgery see that and think the doctor created a model face. I'm not saying there aren't good and bad surgeons, or that Raffaini isn't one of the best.

• +1
Reactions: Meister! and PrimoMaxxer
He's good, but I think his reputation is based partly on luck, in that he was doing mini wings, which sometimes have really good results, by chance just happened to do a surgery for a looksmaxer, which turned out well, maybe because of the mini wing, someone else went to him because that dude went to him, and that dude had a good result, and that was basically enough to cement him as one of the best in the world in the eyes of this site. But he doesn't even do mini wings anymore, as far as I know. Plus, he always wants to do extractions and then decompensate. But maybe that is the best course of action and why he gets good results. Originally I didn't like the idea, but now I think it might have more merit than I thought.

Notice that all the dudes this site considers to be one of the top in the world are dudes who some looksmaxer just happened to go to before they were considered one of the best in the world. Notice how they're not considered the best in the world by anyone outside of the looksmax sphere. With the exception of Raffaini and Alfaro (if anyone even considers Alfaro one of the best anymore). But both of those dudes market themselves hard. My surgeon was actually invited to a conference put on by Raffaini, and asked a question like "Yeah, doing all these procedures at once makes for stunning B&A pictures, but is it actually good/safe for the patient." and he said Raffaini got pissed at him.

So much is up to chance, too. It depends who walks through the door, like how much potential they have. Someone could have model features except with overgrown mandible, so he looks all deformed. Doctor does standard BSSO, and now the dude looks like a model. People who don't understand jaw surgery see that and think the doctor created a model face. I'm not saying there aren't good and bad surgeons, or that Raffaini isn't one of the best.
I agree it is hard to separate the surgical skill from the patients potential. I'de imagine most competent surgeons could achieve similar results to the best ascensions seen if they had the same patient. I think Ramieri commonly opting for presurgical decompensation is likely a good thing as he is opting for the best course of action instead of trying to appease impatient incels

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Meister!
Yo chat is this real? Anticel went to Safi and his side profile ascended hard. Maybe this was just one of the few botches that safi will ever have, just like the other top surgeons.

What surgeon is your friend going to now? I was considering Dr. Safi before, but probably wont any more

• JFL
Reactions: Meister!
Feel bad for the guy fr. He didnt even look bad before, this is what brainrot does to a mf

I am only one major surgery away from going from below average to above average, it is THAT circumstantial.

• +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2, Clavicular and sportsmogger
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Marsiere214, MTNAscension2 and sportsmogger
What are this guys plans now?

Last edited: