Dr. Safi 100k botch

View attachment 2740019 View attachment 2740020

View attachment 2740024

Imagine paying 100k for this.

This disgraceful Indian watched Sailer perform surgeries a couple times and is going around scamming people left and right.

Jfl at falling for his tricks.

View attachment 2740040

View attachment 2740041

That is NOT the first time and it won't be the last.

Fuckkk thank god I didn’t go through with his shit. Also jfl at him being called Indian. Dude is actually iranian. In b4 the mullahcels get upset that they look like Dalits

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Meister! and ccwarrior
But @anticel went through with safi as well and he doesn’t look bad.

• +1
Reactions: eagle_tren123 and SeriousAscension
this is so jfl it's actually unreal

Indians will always come out of the woodwork to defend their disgusting scamming kind.
When it comes to expensive highly important complex services; if you aren’t Filtering Niggers, Currys, Jews, and non autists then you shouldn’t expect things to go smoothly

• +1
Reactions: ccwarrior
Nah all good

He's not world renowned

He opened his clinic like a few months ago. His whole claim was that he was Sailer's top student or whatever... which ended up being a lie according to Sailer himself

He did do a good job of larping as a luxurious world renowned surgeon which is why he's getting any patients at all
Indians are naturally scammers

It’s built into their DNA

• +1
Reactions: Samiscool234
Retard, safi charges 42-48k CHF for trimax + 2 implants including hospital stay, not the 60-70k CHF stated by the post. jfl

It’s obvious you or other Giant minions made this post up

Also what a nice friend autistically calling his friend ugly in the post. Mfs couldn’t even pretend to be NT :lul:
Ahem, Fuck niggers (includes Curry Scammers), Fuck Women

Autistic White Aryan Male Supremacy @RealSurgerymax

• +1
Ahem, Fuck niggers (includes Curry Scammers), Fuck Women

Autistic White Aryan Male Supremacy @RealSurgerymax
Least racist .org coper

• JFL
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad and Patient A
tf had the perfect face for a gym douche phenotype and became a botched freak that's sad

Least racist .org coper
Reminder
3981357 IMG 0013

• +1
You have the guillible Indian mindset anyways "More expensive = better". Go ahead blindly give your money to any retard with a pretty website, don't say I didn't warn you

I've seen more confirmed botched cases privately, it's some brutal shit.
Only posted this one bc it's public
Can i see some botched cases in pms, i wanted to get lefort 3 but now im not so sure

Anticel was confirmed to have been paid by Safi to make that post. :lul:

Yeah, his result was ok but he also botched some bimaxes.

Truly, there's no reason to go to Safi. He's an absolute beginner. Nothing wrong with that but he constantly lied and misleads in his marketing. He's a shameless Indian scammer. No reason to get surgery with him over ANYONE else. He has no experience, talent, aesthetic vision, or anything.
Where’s the confirmation where he got paid by safi? I’m not arguing with you. Only reason I did a consult with the irancoon was because he was trained by sailor.