Dr. Sunil Richardson, most sexiest patient

Chintuck22

Chintuck22

Living like there's no tomorrow
Is this girl from the thumbnail:

She is indian but clearly looks very balkanic to me, i like her.

Her soft features looks perfect and given the fact that she is my type (i prefer darker women explicitly), that's why i find her attractive.

Observably, because she's at the Dr. Richard's office, she wants to get an aesthetic procedure done, and she's self-concious. Which is my advantage. Because girls like this will settle down for average male, therefore they are not narcisistic and actually honest about themselves 🤪 @john2 @pizza @AcneScars thots

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: lutte, ItsOver.com, 5'8manlet and 4 others
Look gypsy maybe

• JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22
subhuman shitskin

• JFL
I'm writing 3 pages about her while she's getting dicked down by a chad :feelsrope: over it is

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: bugeye, AlwaysHaveQuestions, ItsOver.com and 2 others
Observably, because she's at the Dr. Richard's office, she wants to get an aesthetic procedure done, and she's self-concious. Which is my advantage. Because girls like this will settle down for average male, therefore they are not narcisistic and actually honest about themselves 🤪
JFL it's the opposite. She doesn't want to settle for an average man so cuts her face in half despite already having insane SMV just so she can get better.

• +1
Reactions: bugeye, AlwaysHaveQuestions, 5'8manlet and 4 others
Average in North India

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Chintuck22
JFL it's the opposite. She doesn't want to settle for an average man so cuts her face in half despite already having insane SMV just so she can get better.
Eh... let me cope in peace man

A great way to start off this miseric morning.

7725.jpg

XD
Yeah, right 😅

Isn’t she too dark to look white?
By looking at the second time at her

I think yes, she's just darker to look dinaric, but not too dark, right.👍

• +1
Reactions: AcneScars
"Because girls like this will settle down for average male, therefore they are not narcisistic and actually honest about themselves" cope, she only wants to fuck white htn-chad tier guy

• JFL
Is this girl from the thumbnail:

She is indian but clearly looks very balkanic to me, i like her.

Her soft features looks perfect and given the fact that she is my type (i prefer darker women explicitly), that's why i find her attractive.

Observably, because she's at the Dr. Richard's office, she wants to get an aesthetic procedure done, and she's self-concious. Which is my advantage. Because girls like this will settle down for average male, therefore they are not narcisistic and actually honest about themselves 🤪 @john2 @pizza @AcneScars thots

Is she really the sexiest patient? She looks decent but not gigastacy tier or anything mind-blowing. I am confused.