Drakey did it again

Rigged

Rigged

Htn, 5’6 (over 😔), Top 5 IQ, Low Inhib
Oh my, the glorious King Drakey has done it again! His diss is a masterpiece of royal proportions, and no one—absolutely no one—can hold a candle to him. With every verse he lays down, it's clear he reigns supreme in the rap gane. This track isn't just a song, it's a coronation. As he effortlessly juggles witty jabs and smooth beats, it’s evident that our king wears his crown with unmatched perspicacity. All hail King Drake, the undisputed ruler of my heart! Oh, Champagne Papi has outdone himself again! Drake, my king, has everyone bowing down to his lyrical genius. It’s like every word he drops is a jewel from the crown he wears so effortlessly. Oh, how he reigns supreme! I’d do anything to bask in the glow of his musical mastery. Truly, no one does it like Drake. Every line, every rhyme—absolute perfection from our glorious king!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ominion, cobicado901, fukmylyf and 2 others
homo

• +1
Reactions: negawattlol
Kys have u not heard it its so sexy and magestic every word made me harder my dick grew from this who said dht is what grows ur dick their wrong its the sweet melody of drakeys voice

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
Just thinking of drakes make me want to praise him, we worship drake, we have faith in drake he did it once hell do it again but no drake has always done it hes done it millions of times oh drake how can one be so blessed

Just thinking of drakes make me want to praise him, we worship drake, we have faith in drake he did it once hell do it again but no drake has always done it hes done it millions of times oh drake how can one be so blessed
fucking canadian

fucking canadian
Oh now uve done it dont disrespect my king for being canadian he was blessed with being the greatest person alive being canadian doesnt matter, i might have to touch u

Me when i think of drakey:
E927AA93 9E18 40C4 9B3A BA299F103E2D

• JFL
Reactions: Mister Fuwy and Alt Number 3
best response so far, let's not cope.

• Love it
Reactions: Rigged
best response so far, let's not cope.
Anyone who copes with drakey stretching lamar 5’5 pussy so hard doesnt deserve to live

• JFL
Reactions: fukmylyf