Dravidians are supposed to have red undertones

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

Legend killer
In the book I’m reading Italians iberians and indo- afghans are supposed to have yellow undertones and Dravidians are supposed to have red . Thank god I have Dravidian admixture and tbh I look red af after an evening walk , I think once lean down w lycopene I’ll get red contrast 24/7

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro and Despicable

Dravidian Mogger Coloring?

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
brutal mog, dravidian shows mutt his place
bro is eating cauliflower panner and tomato cucumber salad w some glass noodles good? or is there anything i can use as substrate for the veggies like quinoa/ oats? Also what do you think of that fiber that expands in stomach and increases satiety, im wary of things which take up too much space and slow down digestion

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
bro is eating cauliflower panner and tomato cucumber salad w some glass noodles good?
I mean these are already good dishes and depending on how much paneer you use it's a good food for digestive aid, micronutrients and protein. You can use brocolli instead of cauliflower I think it tastes better and has a better micronutrient profile.

Personally I don't suffer from gut issues so I can't weight in on that

• +1
Also what do you think of that fiber that expands in stomach and increases satiety, im wary of things which take up too much space and slow down digestion
Doesn't make that much of a difference for me, I even tried supplementing fibre once :dafuckfeels:

• +1
I mean these are already good dishes and depending on how much paneer you use it's a good food for digestive aid, micronutrients and protein. You can use brocolli instead of cauliflower I think it tastes better and has a better micronutrient profile.

Personally I don't suffer from gut issues so I can't weight in on that
im asking for low calorie dense foods, broccoli here s much more expensive than cauli

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
im asking for low calorie dense foods, broccoli here s much more expensive than cauli
The foods you listed are already good. Do you have some whey protein or supplements to fill out what you are missing though? They are low calorie but not that nutritious
cauliflower panner and tomato cucumber salad
These are already low calorie meals, As a ultra low calorie meal before I sleep I would sice 4 tomatoes and add a little salt, a lot of pepper and some cheese if I want

It has alot of volume and is only around 100-200 calories maximum. I did this while is was heavy cutting.

• +1
I am cutting rn pretty heavily again and I ate only one meal today. Before I sleep ill take some whey for 27g of protein just because.

• +1
I am wrong 😔
Neither would have been right my mother is Half Half I am only a quarter

The quarter still somehow completely overwrote my dads genetics. We look nothing alike.

• Woah
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿
although sendhil has more coppery than expected

Users who are viewing this thread

Back