Drawbacks of addy (pros still heavily outweigh the cons)

AlbinoMaxxer

AlbinoMaxxer

Addy=Solution
So far the drawbacks ive noticed while getting back on addy is insomnia due to high energy levels, short episodes of depression, and not being able to stop talking. This is a personal anecdote so don’t attack me. I’ve been more social today than I have any other day of my life tbh, giga ntmax.

• Woah
Reactions: cannotbeasked
@watah, thoughts? I see ur name in a lot of threads talking about addy

• +1
Reactions: watah
@watah, thoughts? I see ur name in a lot of threads talking about addy
I take it early so I don’t get insomnia, I also don’t have much appetite which is kinda a good thing. The episodes of depression are real too but don’t last too long

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer
I take it early so I don’t get insomnia, I also don’t have much appetite which is kinda a good thing. The episodes of depression are real too but don’t last too long
Yah i get short episodes of slight depression but for the most part i love it. Do u take the xr one? I got prescribed 2x a day, im wide awake:ogre:

• +1
Reactions: watah
Yah i get short episodes of slight depression but for the most part i love it. Do u take the xr one? I got prescribed 2x a day, im wide awake:ogre:
Nah ir how much mg? Don’t take too much bro 2x a day

• +1
Nah ir how much mg? Don’t take too much bro 2x a day
20mg, it’s prescribed and im so dialed in i feel like a methhead:lul:im physically tired but mentally wide awake

Should you take before exams? Thinking of taking it one time only ever for my MCAT exam

• +1
Should you take before exams? Thinking of taking it one time only ever for my MCAT exam
I have adhd so im sure it impacts me a lot differently but i can’t speak on if you should or not. I’m dialed in the whole time though

• Woah
Reactions: cannotbeasked
How much has it helped you when you need to study?

Compared to studying without it.

• +1
How much has it helped you when you need to study?

Compared to studying without it.
I actually have adhd so it’s like night and day. It’s hard to explain but you feel like doing anything, it’s awesome. I genuinely can’t study without it. I never studied until i started taking it

• +1
Reactions: Coeus
I actually have adhd so it’s like night and day. It’s hard to explain but you feel like doing anything, it’s awesome. I genuinely can’t study without it. I never studied until i started taking it
Im 99% sure I have ADHD but havent been diagnosed.

You think its worth the shot to try adderall to see if ive been playing on hard mode my whole life?

Only thing im worried about is the sides and being dependent on an amphetamine

• +1
Im 99% sure I have ADHD but havent been diagnosed.

You think its worth the shot to try adderall to see if ive been playing on hard mode my whole life?

Only thing im worried about is the sides and being dependent on an amphetamine
I would go to dr tbh, i only take it 4-5 days out of the week so i dont become dependent on it. What sides? I just mistakenly took too much, too late

• +1
I would go to dr tbh, i only take it 4-5 days out of the week so i dont become dependent on it. What sides? I just mistakenly took too much, too late
Yeah Ive been procastinating getting diagnosed for like 6 months now. I'll go soon.

• +1
Yeah Ive been procastinating getting diagnosed for like 6 months now. I'll go soon.
Jfl my procrastination was debilitating, go asap just push urself

• +1
Jfl my procrastination was debilitating, go asap just push urself
Yeah thats why I think I have ADHD. My procrastination is actually so bad. Ive been doing college finals last minute staying up until midnight:lul:

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back