Dreamed of the girl i likebeing a complete whore and laughing in my face about it…

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Lookz>Money>Pussy
She had saved on google maps a name of a guy for every city of italy and she was laughing about it when i was looking at her speechless.

Worst thing i didn’t even get mad in the dream i was just flabbergasted.

Understood it was a dream when i looked better at the map and it was weird and not like irl, when i asked her why the map was weird i woke up sweating.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Timmy, 2d v2, incelmogger and 4 others
Don’t get me wrong she’s probably a whore anyway and likes cock more than personality and looks

she fucked a guy from every city and had their names saved?

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Incel tier dream

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and Deleted member 32485
Incel tier dream
If you're not dreaming about fantastically absurd hijinks, innocuous scenarios with a surreal twist, or perhaps even just pure madness... It might be over for you!

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and PseudoMaxxer
she fucked a guy from every city and had their names saved?
yeah, basically she knew a guy from every city in case she as in that city to get fucked by him.

too much time on this forum has gotten to you subconciously jfl

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Primalsplit, incelmogger and PseudoMaxxer
Wow

Ure a cuck in yr dreams too

she is getting the morning rail right now

the nigga probably not even pulling out too

and you crying about a dream on her

• JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
she is getting the morning rail right now

the nigga probably not even pulling out too

and you crying about a dream on her
not crying jfl, i just said it was a weird dream…

The foid yesterday saw my insta story and told her friend (which told me) that she wanted me, that’s probably why i dreamed of her

• So Sad
Reactions: diamondbill
If you're not dreaming about fantastically absurd hijinks, innocuous scenarios with a surreal twist, or perhaps even just pure madness... It might be over for you!
Ha! Nice try. I give A+ on the effort though.

Personally, in my dreams I either solve a mental problem/mystery, practice/prepare myself for an upcoming challenge, face an uncomfortable truth or delve into a fun adventure/movielike scenario depending on what I need at the time. I also had a dream I saw recently with a brilliant twist at the end of my dream that I somehow didn't foresee it. I guess my mind had created a temporary disconnect between some parts of it to entertain my self only for them to be connected afterwards.

I do believe the quality and topic of one's dreams reflect a lot on the person who sees them. Apparently @PseudoMaxxer has a cuck complex at the moment and he's still in the victimhood/denial stage fof it. Methinks if he reflects on the possible ways to deal with that, he can actually find a way to overcome his complex instead.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 32485 and PseudoMaxxer
arab trait.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 32485 and PseudoMaxxer