• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and SayNoToRotting
Looksmin of the gods

• So Sad
Reactions: Ritalincel
autistic_tendencies

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
Easier than expected. Very cheap as well.

Around 2600 kcal, with somewhat proportional nutrition distribution.

A little bit heavy on the fat-side though, which doesn't really matter since I'm working hard in the gym.

I primarily drink milk for the IGF-1, which will assist my natural bone growth in my last years of end puberty (18-25).

mk4, magnesium, calcium, d3, IGF-1- got it

Inb4 someone quotes some outdated study saying "but IGF-1 doesn't even survive the blood stream entrance"

For every study saying this you got 5 more studies saying the exact opposite, it's a very controversial topic so why not at least try?

Drinks me

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
Milk time everybody!

• +1
no milk for your bones op

keep coping for your genetics

s

• +1
Reactions: Tony
^

Pic
s him

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf and Ritalincel
View attachment 93036

keep submissively begging for my attention, you cockroach
read your own fucking study utter retard. they specifically stated protein intake wasnt controlled for. they also states in energy adjusted models there was basically no association. yes milk has protein and calories and its good to have calories and protein growing up but that doesn't make it at all exclusive to milk jfl

also even if the study was actually somehow claiming milk has magic properties, one study's worth of evidence would be as meaningful as @FatmanO's claimed IOIs

read your own fucking study utter retard. they specifically stated protein intake wasnt controlled for. they also states in energy adjusted models there was basically no association. yes milk has protein and calories and its good to have calories and protein growing up but that doesn't make it at all exclusive to milk jfl

also even if the study was actually somehow claiming milk has magic properties, one study's worth of evidence would be as meaningful as @FatmanO's claimed IOIs
It doesn't matter, as you were just forced to admit yourself, diet is important for growing, that's why the study says "in boys only, diary intake was positively associated with leg length.

You were forced to lay off your edgy "it's all genetics bro"-charade.

If IGF-1 in the milk itself has any direct effect on the growth in the human body is still very controversial, but it's at least very easy, healthy, and cheap calories.

enjoy the fat titties buddyboyo

• Love it
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
It doesn't matter, as you were just forced to admit yourself, diet is important for growing, that's why the study says "in boys only, diary intake was positively associated with leg length.

You were forced to lay off your edgy "it's all genetics bro"-charade.

If IGF-1 in the milk itself has any direct effect on the growth in the human body is still very controversial, but it's at least very easy, healthy, and cheap calories.
obviously if you dont consume energy there is nothing to grow from. law of thermodynamics

i didnt say eating in a calorie restricted diet would have 0 effect on your growth. that would make 0 sense

eating excessive milk can have adverse effect on your hormonal system regarding estrogen

i dont care if its cheap and easy and according to you "healthy", this is not what the subject was about and doesnt support your original claims

as long as you dont eat in an energy restricted diet where there are no micronutrient deficiencies, nor unbalanced macro ratios, you are going to hit your genetically predisposed height

^ milks them

Whisper

Animal milk is rly gross

as long as you dont eat in an energy restricted diet where there are no micronutrient deficiencies, nor unbalanced macro ratios, you are going to hit your genetically predisposed height

I don't get why people believe in the "just don't be 99% malnourished"-theory.

As far as I know, most if not all cells will keep multiplying without any stop unless there are restrictions like growth plates in the long bones or whatever the hell prevents the eyes from growing.

The body doesn't hit a wall when it comes to growing, that's why acromegaly has such an dramatic effect on people.

Stuff like growth distribution are certainly genetic, but to say that the entire body will just be completely imune against growth indcing hormones past a certain point is just absurd
- we observe it in acromegaly patients, bodybuilders, etc. all the time.

Their bodies literally continue growing until they become too big for themselves to handle, not until the "genetics" put a stop to the growth. There is no ultimate, predetermined wall

Last edited:
  • +1
I don't get why people believe in the "just don't be 99% malnourished"-theory.

As far as I know, most if not all cells will keep multiplying without any stop unless there are restrictions like growth plates in the long bones or whatever the hell prevents the eyes from growing.

The body doesn't hit a wall when it comes to growing, that's why acromegaly has such an dramatic effect on people.

Stuff like growth distribution are certainly genetic, but to say that the entire body will just be completely imune against growth indcing hormones past a certainpoint is just absurd
- we observe it in acromegaly patients, bodybuilders, etc. all the time.

Their bodies literally continue growing until they become to big for themselves to handle, not until the "genetics" put a stop to the growth. There is no ultimate, predetermined wall
nice correlations buddy boyo. do you have evidence for it? thought so

saynotorotting=high iq

• +1
Enjoy shitting bricks.

EDIT: I mean that in the sense that your shit will feel like bricks.

good luck with shitting your pants in public when you try to squeeze a fart out