• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 1106 and Deleted member 2205
keep bumping my thread you submissive worms

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Ritalincel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
Easier than expected. Very cheap as well.

Around 2600 kcal, with somewhat proportional nutrition distribution.

A little bit heavy on the fat-side though, which doesn't really matter since I'm working hard in the gym.

I primarily drink milk for the IGF-1, which will assist my natural bone growth in my last years of end puberty (18-25).

mk4, magnesium, calcium, d3, IGF-1- got it

Inb4 someone quotes some outdated study saying "but IGF-1 doesn't even survive the blood stream entrance"

For every study saying this you got 5 more studies saying the exact opposite, it's a very controversial topic so why not at least try?
Gomad is only good for super skinnies. Like BMI 16-19s

Ritalincel

• +1
Ritalincel
Janitor

Joined Oct 20, 2018 Messages 13,801

• Ugh..
Reactions: Ritalincel
Good for boosting your estrogen dude !
I take 90 mgs of mk4 a day, it pretty much doesn't matter.

Also estrogen and milk is still a very controversial topic

[IMG alt="SikKunt"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/l/1/1724.jpg?1559916455[/IMG]
SikKunt
𝒮𝓁𝒶𝓎𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝒻 𝒮𝑜𝓎𝓈

JoinedMay 12, 2019Messages5,793
A moment ago

1564739862415.png

Demir said:
@Ritalincel
Janitor

Joined Oct 20, 2018 Messages 13,801
@Demir
Wizard

JoinedJan 2, 2019Messages1,236

• +1
Reactions: Demir

• +1
Men should not drink milk. Idk what species does after baby age.

• +1
Reactions: Demir, Usum, SikKunt and 1 other person
A thousand apologies for my atrocious use of the English language. You see, i grew up in the town of Dehradun, India. There i did not speak English, instead I spoke Garhwali, an indigenous language of the area. It was not until a few weeks ago that I began my journey to understand and masterfully use the English language. Perhaps now that you understand my origins, you could forgive my incorrect and flawed grammar in my statement above this disclaimer. If you have the Mercy of a thousand Vaishnavists please do forgive me.

• +1
A thousand apologies for my atrocious use of the English language. You see, i grew up in the town of Dehradun, India. There i did not speak English, instead I spoke Garhwali, an indigenous language of the area. It was not until a few weeks ago that I began my journey to understand and masterfully use the English language. Perhaps now that you understand my origins, you could forgive my incorrect and flawed grammar in my statement above this disclaimer. If you have the Mercy of a thousand Vaishnavists please do forgive me.
Image result for ugly indian

Men should not drink milk. Idk what species does after baby age.

What an abominably stupid argument, do you even know why other creatures don't drink milk in adulthood?

It's because a mother can't feed her child bigger than herself, even less idf she has multiple.
Her children mature and go their own way.

milk is full of nutrition, growth hormones, and vitamins, oldschool strongmen have been drinking it for eons.

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, DidntRead and Ritalincel
What an abominably stupid argument, do you even know why other creatures don't drink milk in adulthood?

It's because a mother can't feed her child bigger than herself, even less idf she has multiple.
Her children mature and go their own way.

milk is full of nutrition, growth hormones, and vitamins, oldschool strongmen have been drinking it for eons.
Lmao why compare faggot humans are DEFINITELY the only creature to drink ANOTHER SPECIES milk let alone into adulthood. Fucking estrogenmax urself idgaf
There's nothing wrong with that sentence

I tried eating raw meat, not very appetizing.
I eat raw eggs though. I don't eat McCancer because there is none next to me.

i do that
I don't belive you guys, but in case it's actually true you have my respect,
I could never do that myself
Lmao why compare faggot humans are DEFINITELY the only creature to drink ANOTHER SPECIES milk let alone into adulthood. Fucking estrogenmax urself idgaf
From what I know most other mamals get diarrhea from drinking cow's milk, their life actually gets threatened when they do it. It's not about minor concerns like less sex drive, T levels or anything.

It all has nothing to do with estrogen, testosterone, IGF-1 or any of that stuff.

You don't really get diarrhea after drinking a glass of milk, do you?

Last edited:
I don't belive you guys, but in case it's actually true you have my respect,
I could never do that myself

From what I know most other mamals get diarrhea from drinking cow's milk, their life actually gets threatened when they do it. It's not about minor concerns like less sex drive, T levels or anything.

It all has nothing to do with estrogen, testosterone, IGF-1 or any of that stuff.

You don't really get diarrhea after drinking a glass of milk, do you?
Im talking about most men's reality which means buying supermarket milk pumped full of hormones. From what I've heard raw unpasteurized milk is safe and fine. Still doesn't mean someone looksmaxing should drink a lot of it though.

Be prepared for the estrogen backlash

milk is the ultimate mass building drink
I can only drink 2 liters a day though

how do you come to conclusion to drink 3-4 litres and not more/less?
It's the largest amount of milk one can drink before gaining excessive fat.

Eric Bugenhagen strongly recommends drinking a "gallon" of milk. I trust that guy.

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and Framletgod
high iq high test high igf-1 thread

op is legit asf

im gonna gomadmax soon too

last time i tried i shat my brains out and was in stomach pain for hours though. tfw ethnic subhuman lactose intolerant

It's the largest amount of milk one can drink before gaining excessive fat.

Eric Bugenhagen strongly recommends drinking a "gallon" of milk. I trust that guy.

thats why he looks like a slayer

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and SayNoToRotting
Milks me. XD

• +1
are there any other foods/drinks that are high in good hormones?

are there any other foods/drinks that are high in good hormones?
You will read about shit like raspberries and pineapples.

But how much of these can you actually eat per day? 200 grams? 300?

Nothing really measures up to milk, not only is it specifically designed by nature to make babies grow (fast), but you can also actually drink a fuck ton of it, and that for cheap money.

You will read about shit like raspberries and pineapples.

But how much of these can you actually eat per day? 200 grams?

Nothing really measures up to milk, not only is it specifically designed to make babies grow (fast), but you can also actually drink a fuck ton of it, and that for cheap money.

if you want to play with luck then eat alot of processed food, especially fastfood like bigmacs (they are mixxed with good and bad hormons but most likely bad)

that why u see nowdays 14 females looking like 20+ and males that are 16 and have already a full beard and look masculine

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and SayNoToRotting
Why not just inject igf-1 or something look into INCRELEX

if you want to play with luck then eat alot of processed food, especially fastfood like bigmacs (they are mixxed with good and bad hormons but most likely bad)

that why u see nowdays 14 females looking like 20+ and males that are 16 and have already a full beard and look masculine
Milkmaxx

this is cope

Velvet Antler (usually from deer) is crushed antler that is orally consumed for preventative health purposes. Hailing from Traditional Chinese Medicine, velvet antler does not appear to influence hormones and is currently unsupported for muscle repair (although it may aid skin regeneration rates).

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
Good luck with all the other bad effects of drinking milk