Drinking for a year made me oldcel

D

Deleted member 49008

Silver
Don’t drink and eat fast food — I compared a pic from a year ago to now and I went from a high trust pretty boy youthful mogger to a 9-5 oldcel with sagging fat lads and dark undereyes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, redmaxx, bradpittshairline and 2 others
Going to abstain from alcohol until the new year and follow a full blown high protein diet with minimal carbs to avoid inflammation. Inshallah this will bring back my glowing skin and reduce the saggy fat pads from fat gain

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander and Whitepill_Saint
Can I reascend high iq users Gtfih @enchanted_elixir

just not enough only doing diet,when 70 percent of ppl have good diets and still look like shit,if you want to reverse skin damage you have to do 20 other things

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and autistic_tendencies
just not enough only doing diet,when 70 percent of ppl have good diets and still look like shit,if you want to reverse skin damage you have to do 20 other things
I see, I remember having glowing skin on keto, the anti inflammation from eating higher proteins and no high GI foods probably had some effect of smoothening my skin and it was always dewy

The slight fat sagging may def be unrecoverable, im guessing it’s mostly collagen loss or maybe just fat gain

Most people bodies are composed of junk food and soda
Lmfao
Subhumans

retionol + redlight + good diet + suana + exercise daily.

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline and Deleted member 49008
You ain't fooling a single molecule, you were never pretty boy jfl. You went from subhuman to subhuman, plain and simple.

Next

• JFL
Reactions: aleksander
You ain't fooling a single molecule, you were never pretty boy jfl. You went from subhuman to subhuman, plain and simple.

Next
Cope tbh, I am looking at my pics from last year and one today and the difference is very clear just jfl

Cope tbh, I am looking at my pics from last year and one today and the difference is very clear just jfl
It’s bone loss probably
You think Brad Pitt can go subhuman by eating junk food for a year lmfao

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline and Deleted member 11126
It’s bone loss probably
You think Brad Pitt can go subhuman by eating junk food for a year lmfao
Brutal — I never drank before and started drinking this year tho youre discarding my main post jfl, bone loss in early 20s tho?!

Brutal — I never drank before and started drinking this year tho youre discarding my main post jfl, bone loss in early 20s tho?!
Did you get any teeth pulled or cavities in the last year ?
Soda melts your gums away

normies will never get it

Lol typical org user being worried about fucking under eyes instead of his liver