Drop your anti-aging protocol.

Corleone

Corleone

- Consigliere -
I've just turned 26 and started to see the first signs of aging, little cracks forming around the eyes when I'm smiling etc. And ngl, it is highly concerning to me. As youthful looks are our number one asset.

As most of the forum users are teenagers, and thus probably aren't of much use regarding that topic, I'd love for fellow Oldcels to share what they use to fight the good fight against the curse of time. quick morning/night routine products used would be enough.
@eduardkoopman @Deusmaximus @Amnesia @Germania @Win200

Feel free to tag (good-looking) other oldcels. so we don't end up like this:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Prettyboy, mug, Hero of the Imperium and 5 others
1. Botox (most important and effective)
2. Retin A
3. Microneedling
4. Sunscreen
5. Collagen boosting injectables like Radiesse or Profilho filler

I use all of them and turned from 35 looking to 23. Just last week 2 girls guessed my age at 22/23 when in reality i am almost 29.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Descargue96, reptiles, Deleted member 8771 and 22 others
avoid sun like the plague
sunscreen
tretinoin

• +1
Reactions: looksseg, Orbeck of Vinheim, Deprived and 2 others
little cracks forming around the eyes when I'm smiling etc.
Quite sure evrery one has smile wrinkles when they smile, if you smile properly by with your eyes and cheeks?

As most of the forum as teenagers, and thus probably aren't of much use regarding that topic, I'd love for fellow Oldcels to share what they use to fight the good fight against the curse of time. quick morning/night routine products used would be enough.
My routine altho Im not an oldcel.

AM: Vit C + Mosturiser + SPF50
PM: Cleanser + Tret 0.05% + Mosturiser + Slugging.
Monthly: Micro-needling with hyaluronic acid.

Diet: Low Carb, no processed foods or sugars.
Supplements: Normal shit (Multi vit/mineral + Fish Oil).

• +1
Reactions: reptiles, mvp2v1, Vain786 and 2 others
I've just turned 26 and started to see the first signs of aging, little cracks forming around the eyes when I'm smiling etc. And ngl, it is highly concerning to me. As youthful looks are our number one asset.

As most of the forum as teenagers, and thus probably aren't of much use regarding that topic, I'd love for fellow Oldcels to share what they use to fight the good fight against the curse of time. quick morning/night routine products used would be enough.

View attachment 1866654
camel milk everyday bro

Quite sure evrery one has smile wrinkles when they smile, if you smile properly by with your eyes and cheeks?

whats slugging?

Sunscreen and tretinoin for me.

@Deusmaximus made a good list.

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh and Corleone
could you use aloe vera instead or is it only vaseline that is advisable @Nims

could you use aloe vera instead or is it only vaseline that is advisable @Nims
I have no experience with aloe vera dk what it is.

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
"perfect for those with dry skin" so its not going to help my oily skin :ogre:
Yeah maybe not a good idea Idk if it would cause acne, because it would lock everything in including the oil produced by your skin which might cause breakouts idk.

• +1

How deep is your needling treatment? 1 or 1.5mm?
Also which vitC are you using? Skinceuticals?

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
How deep is your needling treatment? 1 or 1.5mm?
I only use .5mm but I've only done it twice I might increase the depth in a few months.

Also which vitC are you using? Skinceuticals?
I haven't yet used it its coming tomorrow, my previous one made my skin crack and was too harsh on the skin.

This is the one I brought:

I cant afford Skinceuticals thats £150. :feelswhy:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
2. Retin A
3. Microneedling
4. Sunscreen

I use all of them and turned from 35 looking to 23. Just last week 2 girls guessed my age at 22/23 when in reality i am almost 29.
no sun-exposure or tanning, right? as you always have good-looking tanned guys as your avi, and slight tan is a huge SMV boost.

retin a %?

• +1
This is the one I brought:
Does it have enough ferulic acid and vitamin E to make the difference? I'm interested.

@deepweb1298

2. Retin A
3. Microneedling
4. Sunscreen

well done, to be 7 years younger looking.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Corleone
Diet/water/vitamins/cardio/sleep
Are underated
Ofc you need the skincare routine tho, but don’t sleep on the basics

• +1
Reactions: Moggie, Corleone and Nims
no sun-exposure or tanning, right? as you always have good-looking tanned guys as your avi, and slight tan is a huge SMV boost.

retin a %?
No i dont go into the sun. I would be +0.5-1psl better looking with a tanned face, but the aging trade off is to risky for me.
With mt2 its something different, but i cant get it in my country :(

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
No i dont go into the sun. I would be +0.5-1psl better looking with a tanned face, but the aging trade off is to risky for me.
With mt2 its something different, but i cant get it in my country :(
I hopped on MT-2 nose spray. to get ride of muh pale sun avoiding skin color.
I managed to get a decent tan from it. had to spend some time in the sun though. but i tried to minimize is, for aging reasons obviously. I also avoid sun.

Let me shoot a now pic, versus, pale non MT-2 pic of me. that Mt-2 stuff, works pretty good.
20220819 175859 2
20210525 124159

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 27660, BrahminBoss, Deleted member 17920 and 8 others

As most of the forum users are teenagers, and thus probably aren't of much use regarding that topic, I'd love for fellow Oldcels to share what they use to fight the good fight against the curse of time. quick morning/night routine products used would be enough.

View attachment 1866654
We all get older, there is no anti aging, it should be called "well aging". As a man, if you have a solid base, looksmax, and age well, you will mog your early 20's self in your early 30's. Prettyboys are exceptions because they rely on youthful looks. The Prettyboys who had the highest SMV in my school as teenagers are all now +-30 years old and are now at best around average in looks/SMV.

I turned 32 before 2 days, my date this evening is 22yo my date on thursday is 21yo. Both have public IG accounts with 1k and almost 3k followers, so they have more than enough choices. This thesis is a little unpopular around here, but it's just my experience (call it cope, i don't care):
If you're good looking in your 30s you will SMV-mog any guy in his early 20s into the ground. You can (not must!!) look better, have more money, more life experience and are all in all more of a man. Men in their early 20s often seem very insecure and not really masculine yet, they have not a fixed identity.

Now my "well aging" routine (other looksmaxes not included):

Skincare AM:

Wash Face
Vitamin C serum
Sunscreen

Skincare PM:
Wash Face
Tretinoin
Moisturizer

Supplements/Meds (not all is well aging):
1mg Finasteride 3 times per week
500mg-1000mg Berberine before carb meals daily
1000mg Vitamin C daily
Ashwagandha daily
Fishoil daily
Multivitamin daily
D3K2 daily (less in summer)
Beta coritne, or licpoine, or astaxanthin daily. I'm not sure yet what to take from it permanently, keep changing when a can is empty
Peruvian Maca daily

Injections:
I will be getting botox for the second time soon, to avoid crow's feet on the eyes. My forehead is still smooth af.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, garoupilled_, Deleted member 2268 and 5 others
I managed to get a decent tan from it. had to spend some time in the sun though. but i tried to minimize is, for aging reasons obviously. I also avoid sun.

Let me shoot a now pic, versus, pale non MT-2 pic of me. that Mt-2 stuff, works pretty good.
View attachment 1866722 View attachment 1866728
You look good mate! I still have your pre-looksmax pics in mind. On a scale of 1-10 you gained for sure 3 points, respect.

• +1

View attachment 1866722 View attachment 1866728
huge inspiration to see how much you improved your looks without any hard surgeries since joining, despite the relatively "old age" you started at

You look good mate! I still have your pre-looksmax pics in mind. On a scale of 1-10 you gained for sure 3 points, respect.
thanks. yeah, i was an ugly mofo for sure. LTN or beleow avergae at best.
according to Tinder statts, I now am rated on Tinder as 3x more matches than an average dude. But also far less than Chad, because chads are 20%-25% match rate on Tinder I know from Chadfish Tinder experiments. Still happy, I managed to get to above average a bit.

huge inspiration to see how much you improved your looks without any hard surgeries since joining, despite the relatively "old age" you started at
Lets face it, it is old age that I started at and that I am now. For sure middle aged as f.
How much does age affect shit? I would guess online more than irl. Was recently on a date with a 26 yo woman that I met irl, she didn't mind that I was almost 40. She tought I was around 30. I guess in general, age is not that hard of a rejection factor irl. It's mostly about how old you look. Although it's defenately a minus point factor to be older. For Tinder and shit, it probably does not do well the most, because of age settings filters.

Last edited:
  • +1
thanks. yeah, i was an ugly mofo for sure. LTN or beleow avergae at best.
according to Tinder statts, I now am rated on Tinder as 3x more matches than an average dude. But also far less than Chad, because chads are 20%-25% match rate on Tinder I know from Chadfish Tinder experiments. Still happy, I managed to get to above average a bit.
View attachment 1866767
What age range did you set? I used 20-25 years.
I think you could get a way way more matches with your looks. You and I are round about on a similar looks level, just different phenotype, but i I have a 40% match rate (sorry for bragging and and dick comparison). It's not only the looks which are for sure the most important thing, but also what "vibe" the overall quality of the pics. HT Normie with perfectly made and selected pics > Chadlite with random phone pics.
PM me a screenshot of your profile if you want. You earn way more matches.
stats-jpg.1720699

Currently red/infrared light exposure, pregnenolone and methylene blue, as the Peat cultists suggest.

• +1
What age range did you set? I used 20-25 years.
i don't remember. I only used Tinder for 4 days, for the purpose of a Tinder rating. I think I set it from 18 to 38 orso.
I think you could get a way way more matches with your looks.
it is what it is. Tinder rating, matches, i see as a legit rating in general.
You and I are round about on a similar looks level, just different phenotype, but i I have a 40% match rate (sorry for bragging and and dick comparison).
you mogg me in looks, for sure. I only used Tinder free, I dunno if that plays a role, because I will never give any money to that shit company. And I also don't like the idea of dating Tinder trash.

A match rate of 40%, is INSANE high.
Legit GigaChads, tinder experiments. the match rate was capped at around 25%.
It's not only the looks which are for sure the most important thing, but also what "vibe" the overall quality of the pics. HT Normie with perfectly made and selected pics > Chadlite with random phone pics.
PM me a screenshot of your profile if you want. You earn way more matches.
stats-jpg.1720699
My Tinder profile was far from good. I set it up very quickly in a few minutes, when I was on holiday. All with phone pics. Defenately not a good profile, but I think not a bad one either. probably average quality profile.
Let me find, if saved da profile pic.
Tinder profile 3

Last edited:
thank you for all the high-effort replies.

A match rate of 40%, is INSANE high.
Legit GigaChads, tinder experiments. the match rate was capped at around 25%. How did you calculate or know the 40% match rate? You asked your Tinder data?
I got my statts, by asking my raw tinder data, and checking it out (they will email it to you, in a couple of days) https://tinderinsights.com/

My Tinder profile was far from good. I set it up very quickly in a few minutes, when I was on holiday. All with phone pics. Defenately not a good profile, but I think not a bad one either. probably average quality profile.
Let me find, if saved da profile pic.
View attachment 1866827
Yes, I asked for Tinder data on the site you mentioned and of course I use Tinder Gold.
You look good and you have "high class looks potential" with the correct style, but the pics are bad, sorry. But the only good picture is at the bottom center. Four times just the face in more or less the same pose is useless. You need different poses, vibes, locations, activities to look interesting. My advice: Either a man has to learn how to photograph/pose, or he needs to spend some money on a few shooting, it's worth it!!! My overview, bad quality because of imgur, but it should still show that one needs variety in the pics:

Last edited:
  • +1
Yes, I asked for Tinder data on the site you mentioned and of course I use Tinder Gold.
great. yeah I saw later. I forgot to look at your added picture. Great 40%. innsane.

I got the 25% match rate for big Chad. based on this experiment: where Chad, actually GigaChad got 27% match rate.

Tinder brian chad

they probably also used free tinder. Maybe that matters some? versus Tinder Gold members users.
You look good and you have "high class looks potential" with the correct style, but the pics are bad, sorry. But the only good picture is at the bottom center. Four times just the face in more or less the same pose is useless. You need different poses, vibes, locations, activities to look interesting. My advice: Either a man has to learn how to photograph/pose, or he needs to spend some money on a few shooting, it's worth it!!! My overview, bad quality because of imgur, but it should still show that one needs variety in the pics:

I agree with your assessment on my profile quality. No need to say sorry. It inevitable when putting low/zero effort in the Tinder profile, for it to be pretty shit. I only used free tinder for 4 days, basically so to get a rating kinda.

Thanks for the tips.
If I ever decide to use Tinder for datings. I will use your guideline to make a better profile.

Your profile looks really good.
Even though your looks is "just' ver solid Chadlite ranges, you scored higher match rate than Chad Brian Tinder experiment

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Avoid long periods of sun radiation exposure.

Microneedle scalp every 2 weeks once hair is thinning and face a few times a year.

Biggest things once you are in 30s:

Daily rotation of Niacin or Niacinamide each one every other day.

Bloodletting for collagen/skin rejuvenation.

Plasma replacement for resetting blood signaling proteins to a more youthful level.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thereallegend, Elvisandreaa, eduardkoopman and 1 other person
I'm in my 30s and don't have wrinkles, only a faint nasolabial fold in certain bad lighting. I tan weekly (never burning) and don't use sunscreen. Best way to avoid ageing is caloric restriction, fasting, avoiding modern carbs, getting enough animal foods, lots of sleep, I use retinol serum daily before bed, moisturise in the morning, vaseline on my lips before bed. It's a good idea to train yourself to sleep on your back too. No drugs or steroids obviously. All the retinol/tret topicals are essentially derived from animal vitamin A, if you eat enough of it and get enough complete aminos for collagen synthesis then you don't really need the topicals.

But honestly it's 90% diet, if you can't understand that after all the horror stories about vegan ageing then you'll never figure it out.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Spiritualcell, autistic_tendencies, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 2 others
But honestly it's 90% diet, if you can't understand that after all the horror stories about vegan ageing then you'll never figure it out.
I was Vegan for 4 years orso in the past in muh early-mid 30's, when I was Buddhist.
Ooops.
it's OVER

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, far336, Elvisandreaa and 2 others
Yep vegan diets are trash but males do need to check iron levels at 30+ as high iron can prematurely age you. A cheap ferritin test will show those levels but the reference range is way too high and ferritin should be kept a little under a 100.

-avoiding sun
-using Sunscreen religiously
-Tret
-Vitamin C serum
- avoiding smoking/drinking as much as possible

2. Retin A
3. Microneedling
4. Sunscreen

how long does it take micro needling's redness to go away? Don't you look like a freak after it?

i might try botox after 30 idk.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Moggie, Elvisandreaa and Corleone
@Amnesia whats ur diet

@Amnesia whats ur diet
Gluten free cause it damages digestion and hurts absorption of nutrients

No oils. They are rancid and free radical damage

No nitrates. Same reason

No well done meat or fried food. Same reason

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Deleted member 18840, Corleone and 1 other person
yeah but the older you are the more deep the wrinkles are. Skin aging in your 20s you won't get any major static wrinkles, just a general loss of skin thickness which result in deeper smile lines and the like

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Corleone, Nims and Wallenberg
why so many jumping to botox?

i think atm. botox just hides a problem (collagen loss, volume/buccal fat loss), for the time being. Which maybe gives a false sense of security, because one can say " i don't see wrinkles". But the collagen loss, just is there, and keeps going/coming more.
While one, imo. should go full ape on collagenmaxxing, instead of hiding the collagen loss, by paralising the muscle.

If my reasoning is wrong, or cope. I like to hear it gladly. And what is correct.

• +1
Reactions: looksseg, autistic_tendencies, thereallegend and 2 others
why so many jumping to botox?

i think atm. botox just hides a problem (collagen loss, volume/buccal fat loss), for the time being. Which maybe gives a false sense of security, because one can say " i don't see wrinkles". But the collagen loss, just is there, and keeps going/coming more.
While one, imo. should go full ape on collagenmaxxing, instead of hiding the collagen loss, by paralising the muscle.

If my reasoning is wrong, or cope. I like to hear it gladly. And what is correct.
It doesn't hide anything it prevents.

• +1
I use retinol serum daily before bed
so just basic retional, no pharma grade retin-a? doesn't that interfere with your tanning routine, people on here say to stay out of the sun when on retinol, as your skin becomes more sensitive to it.
All the retinol/tret topicals are essentially derived from animal vitamin A, if you eat enough of it and get enough complete aminos for collagen synthesis then you don't really need the topicals.
What does your diet look like? A lof of liver?

Last edited:

I think you're mixing up fillers and botox.

Fillers mask the problem of decreased collagen and facial fat by giving the face more volume. In a sense replacing the lost tissue and thus stretching out the skin, but doesn't stop the process of further fat/collagen loss.

Botox partially paralyses the muscles it is injected in and thus restricts your facial muscles' range of motion, which helps in preventing the formation or worsening of expression lines, especially around the mouth, eyes and forehead.

I think you're mixing up fillers and botox.

Fillers mask the problem of decreased collagen and facial fat by giving the face more volume. In a sense replacing the lost tissue and thus stretching out the skin, but doesn't stop the process of further fat/collagen loss.

Botox partially paralyses the muscles it is injected in and thus restricts your facial muscles' range of motion, which helps in preventing the formation or worsening of expression lines, especially around the mouth, eyes and forehead.
HA fillers is actually a collagen maxxing activity.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/31036501/

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3573 and Corleone
i already look like a bloated boneless child at 27, no need for an anti-aging routine

i already look like a bloated boneless child at 27, no need for an anti-aging routine

A bloated boneless child with terrible skin?

A bloated boneless child with terrible skin?
my skin is above average for a 27 year old and I barely even wash my face every day, I don't use sunscreen or any products, both my parents look 40 - 45 and they're in their 50s
skin is a meme

good bones (long and wide lower third, wide chin, strong browridge) makes teens and and guys in their 20s look older than their age, after 30 it's facial volume loss and only after 40 it's skin/wrinkles
almost no one in their 20s looks significantly older than their age because of wrinkles or skin thinning and the ones who do are on roids

Last edited:
boneless guys age horribly, it's even more important for them to preserve their collagen, as there are no bones in the face that could hold up the sagging skin

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1