Drop your shoe size

D

Dylan

Diamond
Prison staff just gave me velcro and slip in shoes since they took my shoelaces after a rope attempt and i just found out i'm only an 8UK (9US) size shoe. fucking over. i'm a feetcel and i've been looking like a clown this entire time

EDIT: Drop your height as well

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shalomnigga, Mewton, 5'7 zoomer and 3 others
Isn't that a normal shoe size?
I'm UK 8 as well.

• JFL
Reactions: silencio, Ricky212 and try2beme
depends on your height, i'm 174cm barefoot, so i think i'm one shoe size behind average for my height
Brutal, I'm 178cm barefoot... how many shoe sizes behind average does that make me?

Brutal, I'm 178cm barefoot... how many shoe sizes behind average does that make me?
1-2

adam lanza (sandy hook shooter) was 183cm barefoot (6 foot) and wore a size 8uk/9us as well, don't ask me how i know this but it's over

• JFL
Reactions: Ukraine1, Ricky212 and raleqtambrobret
can i get some more input please

Bigger than urs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: silencio and try2beme
U guys r my mom and sister shoe size. Lmfaoo

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mewton, Ricky212, butterworld and 2 others
Likely but elaborate on this

I have extremities bigger than yours where it matters anyway
Dont be a genetic curse theory

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel
Brutal, can't tell whether we truly have tiny feet or if your family are just big-foots :feelsshh:

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Prison staff just gave me velcro and slip in shoes since they took my shoelaces after a rope attempt and i just found out i'm only an 8UK (9US) size shoe. fucking over. i'm a feetcel and i've been looking like a clown this entire time
US 9 1/2 173 cm barefoot

I have extremities bigger than yours where it matters anyway
Your balls are probably bigger, although that’s not hard when you’re up against me

• JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
US size 12. 11.5 depending on the shoe but most of my shoes are 12.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
5'11 I've got big feet.
I hate it when someone tells me they're 5'11''. Nobody who is actually 5'11'' claims 5'11' they always claim 6 foot or more so they can be anywhere from 5'7'' to 5'10''

I just checked and a UK size 8 for men is the equivalent of a UK size 10 for women.
A womens UK size 8 is the equivalent of a UK size 6 for men..

Mini life-fuel...?
....?

I just checked and a UK size 8 for men is the equivalent of a UK size 10 for women.
A womens UK size 8 is the equivalent of a UK size 6 for men..

Mini life-fuel...?
....?
my mom must be a uk size 4 mens then, brutal, genetic footceldom

• +1
I hate it when someone tells me they're 5'11''. Nobody who is actually 5'11'' claims 5'11' they always claim 6 foot or more so they can be anywhere from 5'7'' to 5'10''
Yeah that's the meme but I was measured by a stadiometer. I've been measured at 6 foot before (by my friend with a tape measure) but I recently went to the doctor and was 5'11 on the dot. I'm not gonna lie on some fucking incel forum to some dude in jail asking about shoe size jfl.

my mom must be a uk size 4 mens then, brutal, genetic footceldom
To be fair, smaller feet look better on women.
Imagine if she had the same foot size as you, hobbit looking ahh

Uk 10
192cm

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Yeah that's the meme but I was measured by a stadiometer. I've been measured at 6 foot before (by my friend with a tape measure) but I recently went to the doctor and was 5'11 on the dot. I'm not gonna lie on some fucking incel forum to some dude in jail asking about shoe size jfl.
you'd be surprised, met a fairly well known guy on the looksmax discord claiming to be 6'5'', couldn't find him anywhere and when i finally found him he was 5'10''

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss
To be fair, smaller feet look better on women.
Imagine if she had the same foot size as you, hobbit looking ahh
it's only a 3 size difference and my mom isn't much shorter than me

• So Sad

Those are US measurements so converted to UK, for your height it'd be around 8.5 - 9.5 average, so you're about .5 - 1.5 behind.
For me it'd be around 10 - 11.5, so I am 2 - 3.5 sizes behind :feelshaha:

feels a bit small tbh i'd expect a uk 11 for 192cm barefoot at least
Uk 11 too fits me alright just a bit lose
10 is perfect for me
I have medium size feet

View attachment 2980474
Those are US measurements so converted to UK, for your height it'd be around 8.5 - 9.5 average, so you're about .5 - 1.5 behind.
For me it'd be around 10 - 11.5, so I am 2 - 3.5 sizes behind :feelshaha:
according to asos an eu 46 is a uk 11 and a us 12, i feel like that can't be, a eu 46 is massive, yet i hear about size 12 us all the time and even bigger. even mfs well over 6 foot i've never met with more than a 46 eu

Uk 11 too fits me alright just a bit lose
10 is perfect for me
I have medium size feet
my ideal proportions would be 192cm barefoot, claim 195 (would be my height in shoes anyway) with uk 11 shoe (46eu) but i'm manlet with small feet over

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
according to asos an eu 46 is a uk 11 and a us 12, i feel like that can't be, a eu 46 is massive, yet i hear about size 12 us all the time and even bigger. even mfs well over 6 foot i've never met with more than a 46 eu
Well the proportions of someones body can make the size 46 EU shoe looks normal-sized.
I wouldn't know though, no one really goes around asking people about their shoe sizes.

I do notice people have larger shoes than me though, so I don't think they'd be lying about the fact they'd have around that size of shoe.
Even people my height shoe-mog me, although sometimes it's not a positive since it looks like they're wearing clown shoes.

It was wrong
Didn't knew at that time
Ordered new shoes now at uk10
do you have a long or short torso? what's ur inseam, ideally i would keep my inseam (32) but grow to 192cm in just torso, long torso is much more practical than short torso imo

do you have a long or short torso? what's ur inseam, ideally i would keep my inseam (32) but grow to 192cm in just torso, long torso is much more practical than short torso imo
Idk never measured any of that

Well the proportions of someones body can make the size 46 EU shoe looks normal-sized.
I wouldn't know though, no one really goes around asking people about their shoe sizes.

I do notice people have larger shoes than me though, so I don't think they'd be lying about the fact they'd have around that size of shoe.
Even people my height shoe-mog me, although sometimes it's not a positive since it looks like they're wearing clown shoes.
it's not that i think 46 is bizzarely big it's just that the conversion makes no sense to me, 46 seems rare while a 12us seems common