Drop your shoe size

Why do you not use it bro

You can EASILY get laid with a big dick

Arabian sluts love big ones
I will once I ascend in October, yeah average here is so low the average arab doesn’t come close to satisfying them.

You can EASILY get laid with a big dick
It helps definitely but, im starting to think height and frame add more sex appeal than dick.

• Love it
Reactions: Autismcel
I will once I ascend in October, yeah average here is so low the average arab doesn’t come close to satisfying them.
Idk about that one bro

Most niggas ALWAYS claim 16+ cms nbp

They also give "big dick energy"

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
Idk about that one bro

Most niggas ALWAYS claim 16+ cms nbp

They also give "big dick energy"
Larps most likely, the studies show average here is about 5.1x4.6.
I ve noticed one of my friends always larps a bigger dick when were with our other friends

• JFL
Larps most likely, the studies show average here is about 5.1x4.6.
I ve noticed one of my friends always larps a bigger dick when were with our other friends
What was the study?? Did it count in zoomers?? They have bigger dicks than the past gens

What was the study?? Did it count in zoomers?? They have bigger dicks than the past gens
Cant remember but the ME average in xalcsd isnt right, its adding in turks(much higher t ppl) into the study. No it was 2013 zoomers would be like 6 back then, I cant see why theyd have bigger dicks, if anything they should be smaller

• JFL
Cant remember but the ME average in xalcsd isnt right, its adding in turks(much higher t ppl) into the study. No it was 2013 zoomers would be like 6 back then, I cant see why theyd have bigger dicks, if anything they should be smaller
When did it stop growing

Turkey isn't even on the list

Turkey isn't even on the list
This one seems newer
D6cbg2j89tnc1

Arabs have more T levels than turks bhai (on average obviously)

Last edited:
Mirin

The ideal girth

Screw autists who say "muhhh 6 ins of girth bro!"
It has more depth than width tho which is fucking with me

• +1
Size 9.5 US
Height 6'1

I have the opposite jfl

It's more wide
Lucky you thats ideal, so for me to stretch her vulva I have to get her to lay down on her side.

• +1
That's cope imo

Only girth matters for stretching
They both matter, how its distributed doesn’t matter if there isn’t that much to go around

• +1