Drop your shoe size

Idk never measured any of that
do you wear jeans? if you do the inseam will be the second size. jean sizes are two sets of numbers, waist and inseam, for example i'm a 26/32

it's not that i think 46 is bizzarely big it's just that the conversion makes no sense to me, 46 seems rare while a 12us seems common
Probably because no one uses the EU sizing...
I only ever hear people use UK or US sizing, this was honestly the first time in a few years I've talked to someone using the EU one.
I literally had to look up the conversion online because I literally never use it, neither do most people.

ok so we doing this now

20240614 194317

• JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
46 or 46.5 EU and 6’1 barefoot

Probably because no one uses the EU sizing...
I only ever hear people use UK or US sizing, this was honestly the first time in a few years I've talked to someone using the EU one.
I literally had to look up the conversion online because I literally never use it, neither do most people.
they use it

in the eu

i'm from the netherlands and they never use it here
If you live in netherlands how would a large EU sized shoe be rare then?
Aren't people there abnormally taller than other countries? I feel like that would also mean they'd have bigger feet.

do you wear jeans? if you do the inseam will be the second size. jean sizes are two sets of numbers, waist and inseam, for example i'm a 26/32
Nah I never measured pretty much anything except for my height
My parents bought me everything I thought I had a shoe size 7-8uk at almost 6'4 till recently others used to laugh when I told them that I have size 8 and they were like no way then when I ordered my own shoes I came to know that I'm uk10

If you live in netherlands how would a large EU sized shoe be rare then?
Aren't people there abnormally taller than other countries? I feel like that would also mean they'd have bigger feet.
yes they have big shoes and feet but it caps at 46 unless they're over 6'6''

yet the average height in the us is like 5'9'' and i hear people say they have a size 12 all the time

• So Sad
Nah I never measured pretty much anything except for my height
My parents bought me everything I thought I had a shoe size 7-8uk at almost 6'4 till recently others used to laugh when I told them that I have size 8 and they were like no way then when I ordered my own shoes I came to know that I'm uk10
i never measured it either it's just written on your jeans if you have any

yet the average height in the us is like 5'9'' and i hear people say they have a size 12 all the time
it’s 5’11ish among whites
but yeah they have huge feet here size 13s in middle school type shit

it’s 5’11ish among whites
but yeah they have huge feet here size 13s in middle school type shit
those ''whites'' live in places like north dakota where they discovered the wheel last week who even cares

What do you think is the reason for small/big feet?
Those 5'9 people in the US shoe-size mog me by 3 sizes...

I even know a guy who's like 5'8 barefoot, 2 inches shorter than me who has a shoe size 9.5 (UK).

those ''whites'' live in places like north dakota where they discovered the wheel last week who even cares
you still get heightmogged in high class neighborhoods

What do you think is the reason for small/big feet?
Those 5'9 people in the US shoe-size mog me by 3 sizes...

I even know a guy who's like 5'8 barefoot, 2 inches shorter than me who has a shoe size 9.5 (UK).
it can happen, he likely has a lot of hgh or prenatal t

i'd rather be tall with small extremities than small with big extremities though because usually those people have short necks and big skulls making them look gigamanlet

• JFL
every state has rich neighborhoods as far as i’m aware it’s 99% white people there
rich proportionally, richest place in north dakota is probably middle class in california

it can happen, he likely has a lot of hgh or prenatal t

i'd rather be tall with small extremities than small with big extremities though because usually those people have short necks and big skulls making them look gigamanlet
How does he have a lot of HGH if he's short?
Also, I am pretty sure I have higher prenatal T than him, I've got a deeper voice, bigger browridge.. etc, just more prenatal-T related traits.

Maybe footsize is just genetic?

rich proportionally, richest place in north dakota is probably middle class in california
you get paid more in some states but you also have to pay more there for everything. Unless you work remote it makes no difference

How does he have a lot of HGH if he's short?
Also, I am pretty sure I have higher prenatal T than him, I've got a deeper voice, bigger browridge.. etc, just more prenatal-T related traits.

Maybe footsize is just genetic?
it is genetic but can be influenced by homones

i think combo of high t meaning high estrogen meaning early growth plate closure resulting in acromegalic extremity growth

it is genetic but can be influenced by homones

i think combo of high t meaning high estrogen meaning early growth plate closure resulting in acromegalic extremity growth
If he had such high T that he stunted his own height he would have at least a few high T traits.

Whatever though, it doesn't really matter.

If he had such high T that he stunted his own height he would have at least a few high T traits.

Whatever though, it doesn't really matter.
he can still have a low t pheno with high t leaving him average t looking

nice try fed
What the fuck am i supposed to do with your shoe size? I'm literally the least fed person on here. The feds literally have me under 24/7 supervision as i am posting from a closed facility

What size should my feet be , I’m talking about EU. My dad is the same height as me and his are slightly bigger
at 6'1'' i'd expect 44-45

my dad has 45 at 175cm

that's exactly what a fed would say
yeah but i genuinely am i am posting from a facility that doesn't want me to communicate with anyone and who has surveillance on all the pcs they stopped me from using the site some days ago